Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   R.I.P Deadite (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=36608)

Lead Farmer 07-21-14 07:53 PM

R.I.P Deadite

I know you guys don't know me but you do Deadite sorry to say he passed away yesterday at the age of 36.

He will be missed dearly.
I know he loved debating with people on this site I watch him do it all the time. He was my best friend and brother for 15 years.I hope he made your life a little better like he did mine.

love and miss you Deadite.:(
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!

honeykid 07-21-14 07:55 PM

Re: R.I.P Deadite

Is this for real?

Derek Vinyard 07-21-14 07:56 PM

:O :O :O :O :O are u kidding me ????? tragic ... this man was sympathic and a great horror movie fan just like me . I cannot believe it . I hope he is in a better place right now .

R.I.P deadlite

jiraffejustin 07-21-14 07:57 PM

Please tell me this isn't true.

The Rodent 07-21-14 07:58 PM

WTF?

The Gunslinger45 07-21-14 07:59 PM

If this is real I am very sad to hear it. :(

RIP

Derek Vinyard 07-21-14 07:59 PM

I dedicate this song to him ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YZb8s7Kxa4

R.I.P man ...

Frightened Inmate No. 2 07-21-14 07:59 PM

oh my god this is awful. seriously one of the best members here. i don't even know what to think right now.

Sexy Celebrity 07-21-14 08:00 PM

Posted in the R.I.P. Meshach Taylor thread...

Originally Posted by Deadite
SC, do me a favor... Don't make any threads about me.
That's it... now I'm killing MoFos......

jiraffejustin 07-21-14 08:00 PM

Is there anyway this can be confirmed? I dearly hope not, because I don't want it to be true.

If it is true then I send all my condolences to Deadite's family and friends. R.I.P.

Yoda 07-21-14 08:00 PM

Really sorry to hear this. :( I'd noticed he hadn't been on in a bit, but it wasn't unusual for him to leave for awhile and then come back, so I didn't think too much of it.

He and I had a lot of conversations about a lot of serious issues. Some contentious, some very respectful. He was always intelligent and over time I came to like him more and more. There was one conversation about mathematics and metaphysics that we kept meaning to have, but never did. And now I guess we never will. It's a shame, because I would have liked to have heard what he'd have to say about it, like so many other things.

Rest in peace.

seanc 07-21-14 08:01 PM

I wish we didn't have to even decipher whether this is true or not. Unfortunately that's one of the thing that is not so cool about the internet. One of the things that is cool is people like Deadite who bring unique personality and opinions. I am sorry for your loss.

Sexy Celebrity 07-21-14 08:02 PM

I wanna know what he died from.

honeykid 07-21-14 08:02 PM

R.I.P. my friend. Frankly, there's nothing else to say. :(

Miss Vicky 07-21-14 08:02 PM

I really hope this isn't true. :(

But if it is, R.I.P. Deadite. We'll miss you.

Sexy Celebrity 07-21-14 08:04 PM

That's awful. I think it's real.

TONGO 07-21-14 08:07 PM

36. Way too young. Very sorry to hear he's passed.

Sexy Celebrity 07-21-14 08:08 PM

He was just posting a bunch of poetry. I was posting some, too. Last thing I thought about him was I was pissed he didn't give me any reps for my poems.

The Sci-Fi Slob 07-21-14 08:11 PM

Terrible news. R.I.P.:(

Cobpyth 07-21-14 08:11 PM

My sincere condolences to his family and friends. He was a great member.

May he rest in peace.