Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Games and Tabs (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Your Moments of Euphoria (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=8860)

2wrongs 10-04-04 04:23 PM

Your Moments of Euphoria

I like to know what other people do to unwind from their day or just to relax.
Tell me what gets your mind off things. I have lots of little tricks. One of them is sitting on my porch, looking at stars and smoking a clove.
Don't misunderstand, I don't smoke on a regular basis; just every now and then. It's a great way to pass time. It smells good...takes a long time to finish and it's super relaxing.

Talk to me...

SamsoniteDelilah 10-04-04 04:55 PM

When I first moved to Hollywood, my apartment had a hot tub on the roof, with a view of the city lights and the palm trees. Top of the World, in my book. :)

2wrongs 10-04-04 05:12 PM

Oh yeah. Submersion in hot water and I go waaaaay back.

SamsoniteDelilah 10-04-04 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
Oh yeah. Submersion in hot water and I go waaaaay back.
Me too:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...20Me/shock.jpg

2wrongs 10-04-04 05:26 PM

Ahhhhhh....
Who ever invented the hot tub was a serious smarty: "From early times, people from the four corners of the globe have benefited from the therapeutic qualities of hot water. Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Turkish, Japanese, and Nordic cultures have long partaken in hot bathing. The earliest examples of hot tubs may have been calderas into which hot stones were placed to heat the water."

TheMatrix 10-04-04 07:09 PM

One word... sleep. it feels good, you dont have to leave your house and you can do it as long as you want. I also like sitting out side of my house with my dogs the only problem is those damned misquitoes! I also like sitting in dark rooms it's relaxing because it make you want to go to sleep.

chicagofrog 10-05-04 12:58 PM

i
'd say, MoFo's quite a place.

2wrongs 10-05-04 01:02 PM

I'll second that. I used to have a major MoFo addiction. Now that I'm here...I'll try to limit my doses. As Peter said yesterday, " Damn Chris and his eCrack."
I love this place.

chicagofrog 10-05-04 01:04 PM

not all addictions are bad... or is any bad at all?

2wrongs 10-05-04 01:06 PM

well, yes. Some are bad.

OG- 10-05-04 01:09 PM

Crack ain't gonna smoke itself, sheit.

chicagofrog 10-05-04 01:26 PM

you ARE funny dorks!

2wrongs 10-05-04 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by OG-
Crack ain't gonna smoke itself, sheit.
:kiss:

Eyes 10-05-04 10:15 PM

i unload all my probs here and on AIM :D

allthatglitters 10-05-04 10:18 PM

I like taking a bike ride just as it's turning dark and listening to classical or celtic music, and when I can I like walking in the rain.

2wrongs 10-06-04 08:23 PM

those are all nice ideas. I'm getting mellow just thinking about doing those things. :yup:

starrdarcy 10-06-04 08:36 PM

Personly i like to sit all night playing UT03 with a sweaty controler in my hand and nothing to loose. This may seem not very relaxing, but seeing other newbs and pros burn... Makes me feel good inside. If i really want to relax, i drink a cherry coke while i'm playing. X-box live rules!!!!

Eyes 10-06-04 09:20 PM

i go bike riding as well, late night, when it's really dark

starrdarcy 10-06-04 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i go bike riding as well, late night, when it's really dark
Do you bike with no lights? If so, how could it be relazing???

HellboyUnleashed 10-06-04 10:49 PM

that sounds all good, but im with starrdarcy, games are the ultimate realxant but they are addictive and if you play them for too long and then do sumthin else you wind up with a huge headache so I have the Asprin nearby.