Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OMG the mystery is killing me!! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=53237)

ynwtf 02-26-18 09:10 PM

OMG the mystery is killing me!!

1 Attachment(s)

I've seen the movie and I do NOT remember him smashing ANY boxes!! Was it a box of chocolates?! Maybe he bought a box to reconnect with his ex, and when she commented all like, "If that's what I wanted," he lost it. Was that a post credit deleted scene?? I DON'T REMEMBER!!!

What did he smash a box of?!

>=P~

Saunch 02-26-18 09:15 PM

Re: OMG the mystery is killing me!!

WARNING: spoilers below
The ship at the end contained at least one box of vibranium.

C’mon, man, do u even Black Panther?

ynwtf 02-26-18 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Saunch (Post 1873099)
WARNING: spoilers below
The ship at the end contained at least one box of vibranium.

C’mon, man, do u even Black Panther?
Genius!
*shake-slide-chest bump*

cat_sidhe 02-27-18 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by ynwtf (Post 1873093)

I've seen the movie and I do NOT remember him smashing ANY boxes!! Was it a box of chocolates?! Maybe he bought a box to reconnect with his ex, and when she commented all like, "If that's what I wanted," he lost it. Was that a post credit deleted scene?? I DON'T REMEMBER!!!

>=P~
Also, HIGHLY RUDE! :eek smashing boxes indeed....talk about Shaft... :lol:

Swan 02-27-18 02:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/W5ucWSJ.jpg

I. Rex 02-27-18 02:26 PM

Well life IS like a box of chocolates... You never know when a cousin is going to show up and try to kill you.

https://crackdownreview.files.wordpr...pg?w=552&h=374

ynwtf 02-27-18 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1873358)
Originally Posted by ynwtf (Post 1873093)

>=P~
Also, HIGHLY RUDE! :eek smashing boxes indeed....talk about Shaft... :lol:
HA!
Erm.
Wait. That changes EVERYTHING!!!
*hides my innocenteyes!*

HashtagBrownies 02-27-18 03:29 PM

Black Panther smashed a box of ice, because HE NEVA FREEZE!

ynwtf 02-27-18 04:16 PM

:D x2

cat_sidhe 06-28-18 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
@ynwtf ! I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."

:lol:

Mr Minio 06-28-18 02:04 PM

A decent effort. 6/10

ynwtf 06-28-18 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1917617)

ROFL!
OK so first off, I saw this notification on my mobile. Clicking over here I did NOT see the image screen cap that you provided. Instead, i'm staring at your text "I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."" and I'm (just guessing here) figuring you're just probably blitzed on wine and/or other miscellaneous influences and I let it right.

Now, 2 hours later, I'm getting tired at my desk so thought I'd check in and remembered, "OH YEAH! CAT TYPED SOMETHING!" so I come back to revisit. Seeing your screen capture this time, it all made perfect sense!

Then I start thinking wow! This reminds me of that BOX post I made. Wow, so that's TWO different posts on misreading cropped thread topics?1 neaT! That should probably be a dedicated thread type of game! So I got all excited to quote you and suggest we make a NEW thread with the only purpose of posting screen caps of funny thread topics. THEN I wondered what thread you posted this in to see about consolidating them or something.

Yeah.
So I guess I already made a thread like that. And it's this very one =\

34623465 24562456tt
well hell. I meant to hold the SHIFT key while typing that string of numbers.
UGH!!!! lol

cat_sidhe 06-28-18 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by ynwtf (Post 1917691)

ROFL!
OK so first off, I saw this notification on my mobile. Clicking over here I did NOT see the image screen cap that you provided. Instead, i'm staring at your text "I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."" and I'm (just guessing here) figuring you're just probably blitzed on wine and/or other miscellaneous influences and I let it right.

Now, 2 hours later, I'm getting tired at my desk so thought I'd check in and remembered, "OH YEAH! CAT TYPED SOMETHING!" so I come back to revisit. Seeing your screen capture this time, it all made perfect sense!

Then I start thinking wow! This reminds me of that BOX post I made. Wow, so that's TWO different posts on misreading cropped thread topics?1 neaT! That should probably be a dedicated thread type of game! So I got all excited to quote you and suggest we make a NEW thread with the only purpose of posting screen caps of funny thread topics. THEN I wondered what thread you posted this in to see about consolidating them or something.

Yeah.
So I guess I already made a thread like that. And it's this very one =\

34623465 24562456tt
well hell. I meant to hold the SHIFT key while typing that string of numbers.
UGH!!!! lol
Oh honey you're half right. I'm drinking wine and taking pills to obliterate feelings. Doesn't mean I'm not on the comedy money, in fact, I'm probably prime.

HashtagBrownies 06-28-18 07:18 PM

I'm having a moment with "Pitch A Live Action Teen Tit..."

Hmmm, maybe in one of those weird European countries but definitely not in the West.

ynwtf 06-28-18 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1917723)
Oh honey you're half right. I'm drinking wine and taking pills to obliterate feelings. Doesn't mean I'm not on the comedy money, in fact, I'm probably prime.
I read that while watching your avatar. Totally fits.