Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Ongoing Tournaments & Brackets (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Uday Vs. Jason (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=5049)

Django 08-19-03 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Aheh. Yes. So what kind of multi-million dollar deal was this?
Well, as you know, I'm a professional hitman (one of the best in the business, incidentally) and someone (I won't name names) has just contracted me to do away with a certain fellow who goes by the name of . . . what was it? . . . ah, yes . . . the name's "Jason" or something like that. I don't know where I've heard that name before, but it sounds awful familiar . . . wait a minute . . . isn't that "Sexy Celebrity's" name? Now that's a coincidence! Call it, "killing two birds with one stone"! Pretty neat, eh? :D

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I second the sword duel idea :p BTW.
Swords, pistols, "American Gladiators" . . . I'll let SC make the call!

Anything but mud-wrestling--that would be a little too gay for me!

Beale the Rippe 08-19-03 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Django
Well, as you know, I'm a professional hitman (one of the best in the business, incidentally) and someone (I won't name names) has just contracted me to do away with a certain fellow who goes by the name of . . . what was it? . . . ah, yes . . . the name's "Jason" or something like that. I don't know where I've heard that name before, but it sounds awful familiar . . . wait a minute . . . isn't that "Sexy Celebrity's" name? Now that's a coincidence! Call it, "killing two birds with one stone"! Pretty neat, eh? :D

Swords, pistols, "American Gladiators" . . . I'll let SC make the call!

Anything but mud-wrestling--that would be a little too gay for me!
:eek:

:)

Golgot 08-19-03 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Where did you get my address from Golgot? :eek: Come in for a nice cup of Co-Co next time your in the neighbourhood.
Well i was born in Colchester (hell, why do i think you're from essex? i've got stop my unconscious absorbing these things!)...were you that toddler with the stick on side-burns and the pleated chest-wig?

make sure Sisy doesn't prepare the drinks tho - not enough co-co in my whiskey makes me lose track of time. Oh yes, it's bed time (and for yous two too by the sound of the other thread ;))

The Silver Bullet 08-20-03 06:10 AM

It's on for young and old, Baby.

blibblobblib 08-20-03 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Golgot
Well i was born in Colchester (hell, why do i think you're from essex? i've got stop my unconscious absorbing these things!)...were you that toddler with the stick on side-burns and the pleated chest-wig?

make sure Sisy doesn't prepare the drinks tho - not enough co-co in my whiskey makes me lose track of time. Oh yes, it's bed time (and for yous two too by the sound of the other thread ;))
Aaah! A fellow Essexian! how wonderful Golgot! Your uber powerful brain did remember correctly, i am from, and always have been from essex. i live in Benfleet, its between Southend-on-Sea and the horror that is Basildon. Sis lives down the road from me, and dont worry about Sis makin your drink, its always best to pour any drinks Sis makes you in the nearest plant pot and watch it dissolve. ;)

Django 08-20-03 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I'm so glad you're here, Uday, but you know, I almost hate having to fight you now. It makes me so happy to see that you're honoring Rudys because ya know, Rudolph happens to be my middle name (no joke). It's also my father's first name. I used to hate that name, but it isn't so bad anymore. And Rudolph Valentino was a babe.

Hmm... perhaps this thread should have been called Uday Vs. Rudolph.
Rudolph is your middle name? Now that's a scary thought! LOL!

Well, I've already started another thread parodying yours--"Rudy vs. Raisin"! I think that says it all!

Django 08-20-03 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
C'mon, Django, let's not waste anymore time. Let's FIGHT!

I'll begin by bitch-slapping you.
What was that? Did a fly just land on my cheek?

Oh, I see! That was "Sexy Celebrity" attempting to be violent!

Keep trying, old boy! :laugh:

sisboombah 08-22-03 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Sis lives down the road from me, and dont worry about Sis makin your drink, its always best to pour any drinks Sis makes you in the nearest plant pot and watch it dissolve. ;)
how......dare.....YOU!

im never going to make you another drink ever ever ever again. next time you say....'can i have some water with ice cubes please' i shall say 'NO! your in my house now BITCH! and we dont drink here!' MWOOO HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Richard Hell 01-13-04 11:22 PM

im confused

jrs 02-18-04 01:21 AM

Let the Battle Begin !!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/fight.gif