Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=57823)

Captain Spaulding 09-17-18 06:14 PM

Dropped Mason Crosby for Jake Elliot thirty minutes prior to kickoff. Elliot scored 3 pts. Crosby scored 19. I'm projected to lose by 7.:facepalm:

Wasn't there some word about getting rid of kickers? :p

Yoda 09-17-18 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding (Post 1950539)
Wasn't there some word about getting rid of kickers? :p
Every year for the last few years. :laugh: But we usually get a couple people against the idea, and I think it's a big enough change that it should be pretty close to unanimous.

I'm definitely for scrapping them, though, even though I'm pretty sure it helps me slightly that we have them, if only because I never waste an earlier pick on them and usually end up with an average-or-better one anyway.

Yoda 09-17-18 06:21 PM

Re: MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season

I don't think Yahoo allows for it but one cool idea is to combine kicker with Defense, since Defense already incorporates some of Special Teams.

7thson 09-17-18 08:34 PM

As far as kickers go I am kind of on the fence, but would be happy to go with the consensus. It does seem to lend more advantage to "luck" than to skill. Maybe a point reduction like 1 point per score no matter if its a 55 yard field goal or an extra point. Not sure - anyway we all start off with the same lineup so I am cool with not having them if that's how it winds up one day.

7thson 09-17-18 10:06 PM

Think I will change my team name to "3 n out".

What a completely dismal offensive (and offensive) game for the skyrats.

Powdered Water 09-22-18 02:47 PM

If I don't have a full compliment of players this week; it's not because I'm overly confident and think I don't need to run all my guys out there. If I could win with red boxes then I'd be in great shape tho! I got LOTS of those. sheesh... And isn't it lovely how when a couple of your guys go down late in the week and the team your playing that week just happens to have all the players that may take their places? Yeah, I think that's grand. :nope:

mikeython1 09-25-18 01:46 PM

Aaron Rodgers is on the trading block. Anyone interested?

Powdered Water 09-25-18 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 1953116)
Aaron Rodgers is on the trading block. Anyone interested?

Is he any good?

mikeython1 09-25-18 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Powdered Water (Post 1953137)
Is he any good?
He is an up and comer. :D

rauldc14 09-25-18 07:06 PM

Leveon Bell on the block.

7thson 09-25-18 08:05 PM

Damn squeaker of a loss.

I remember seeing Brady toss that last interception and thinking that would be the difference.

I hate when bad feelings like that are right. Still really happy with JuJus performance so far though.

Yoda 09-26-18 10:50 AM

Wow, three games and we already have no undefeated teams and just one winless one, and the winless one is 9th at scoring and mostly just got some badly timed opponents. :eek: Lot of parity this year.

donniedarko 09-27-18 05:37 PM

I need a strong RB- any of my recievers are on the table. Allen, Hopkins, and Thomas.

If anyone needs a WR1 let me know

jiraffejustin 09-27-18 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by donniedarko (Post 1953749)
I need a strong RB- any of my recievers are on the table. Allen, Hopkins, and Thomas.

If anyone needs a WR1 let me know
I'm tired of getting my dick stepped on week after week. I'm willing to talk trades if there is anybody on my roster you are interested in. I think most of my rbs have underperformed, but I have faith in all of them except for Jamaal Williams after week 3.

donniedarko 09-27-18 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by jiraffejustin (Post 1953757)
I'm tired of getting my dick stepped on week after week. I'm willing to talk trades if there is anybody on my roster you are interested in. I think most of my rbs have underperformed, but I have faith in all of them except for Jamaal Williams after week 3.
Sent you a proposal, I’m willing trade another receiver instead of Thomas. But I like the structure of 2 RBs for 1 WR/TE and 1 RB. Let me know if there’s another combo that would interest you.

jiraffejustin 09-27-18 06:19 PM

I value Mixon as a legit top-end RB1, so I'd have to get Hopkins to part ways with him. I don't care for Penny at all, and Thomas I'm weary on because of how poor he's looked so far. I'd be down for a 1 to 1 Hopkins for Mixon if you were interested, we could wait until next week when he'll probably be back if you want. As far as the two for two, I would maybe counter with Mixon, Lindsay, and your choice of Fitz or Russell for Hopkins, Cam, and Burton

Yoda 09-29-18 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

So you're saying there's some questions.

7thson 09-30-18 02:36 PM

So Brady at -8 so far, feeling good about this.

jiraffejustin 09-30-18 07:45 PM

I hate fantasy football

Yoda 09-30-18 07:55 PM

Yah it's pretty dumb.