Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   *waves* (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=3100)

Aniko 10-11-02 12:46 AM

*waves*

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...

I love the old classic movies, romantic comedies and comedies, dramas and period films, some action/adventure and some anime.

I’ve looked around here a little and everyone seems really friendly. :)

LordSlaytan 10-11-02 01:03 AM

Then you haven't looked hard enough...:frustrated:

:)

Aniko 10-12-02 12:50 PM

Maybe I should investigate a bit more, LordSlaytan :laugh:

Or is everyone just shy around here?

Gracie 10-12-02 07:33 PM

Actually, we are anything but shy. Anyhoo, Welcome! Welcome to Club MoFo, Where All Your Nightmares Come True!

LordSlaytan 10-12-02 08:46 PM

Gracie is the least shy among us...

:)

Welcome.

Jonny Goodboy 10-12-02 09:00 PM

*Waves Back* :)

Yoda 10-12-02 09:20 PM

Welcome. :yup:

Aniko 10-15-02 12:14 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. :)

Sir Toose 10-15-02 01:07 PM

Oops...
Didn't mean to ignore yours.

A hearty wilkommen to you.

LordSlaytan 01-20-04 12:03 AM

Here's another lovely lady that found a home here. It was more of a shanty until she made it a home, actually. We all love you Annie, and at least in my opinion, it wouldn't be the same here without you. Thanks for staying and lending us all some class.

nebbit 01-20-04 12:55 AM

Hey Annie, LordyLord needs a job, he seems to resurrecting threads, i for one is glad he found this one, i was just thinking about you haven't seen you around much, just want to say i am glad you are here, luv you girl. :kiss:

jrs 01-20-04 01:01 AM

I am happy to have met you on MoFo. You are a great addition, and I myself hope you stay for as long as MoFo is running. Like Brian says...we all DO love ya' . :)

Hondo333 01-20-04 01:18 AM

Hey Annie, Just wanted to say you are a wonderful woman, You brighten up this place and make it a home. :), I love your post and as Lordy said wa all Love you.

Fugitive 01-20-04 02:10 AM

What can I say to add to all these sentiments? Probably very little that would even endeavour to express what you actually deserve. I think everyone appreciates the fact that you're here letting us get to know you. Thank you for being you, sweet thang.

Naisy 01-20-04 02:28 AM

Annie:

An amazing Mofo but more importantly an amazing human being, kind, loverly, polite and all round fantastical. Its been a pleasure and a damn fine honour having you around, you may not get many replies from myself but you certainly get my respect, understanding and my observations.....truely a wonderful person.......dont leave Annie, we need you...:)

Piddzilla 01-20-04 05:42 AM

It would be very silent around here without the sound of Annie's whip. :D She takes care of us all in her own little way... :)

Golgot 01-20-04 06:36 AM

You can see how the site lacked Annie-skills b4. No one did any friendly questioning when she came thru the door!

But i've been watching and learning, so i'll give it a go, even if Annie's a newbie no more....

Annie, i hope you don't mind if i ask you some questions:

-What was the last movie you watched?
-Did it involve any animated animals (or even some fairly relaxed ones?)
-Do you have kids? (i know you do, i'm just trying to recreate that early-inquisitiveness stage. Bear with me ;)). And if so, would you pay me to spank them when their naughty? (i'm available all week, you'll just have to post them to england)
-Beaches or mountains?
-How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (i've always wanted to know the answer to this one :))

MyRobotSuit 01-20-04 06:53 AM

Ah, Aniko what can I say?
I send you my love love but you keep me at bay.
When I'm dead and and gone I'll remember you so.
I bet you have the most grooviest toe.

Nikki 01-20-04 09:44 AM

:D .........I came upon this thread and I thought.....

Annie...........you are such a wonderful person.........much loved here and I think you are :cool: ......

:D

Sir Toose 01-20-04 09:53 AM

God, rubbing off on Nikki Yoda is.

Is that a BAD thing?

Now Ms. Aniko, Lovely Lady, Sainted Caretaker, Talented brushstroker, and the object of some (if not all) of our fantasies... I'm glad you're here and I'm honored to call you friend...