Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A question:Is there a Chat Room here? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=6344)

Jackie Malfoy 01-14-04 04:44 PM

A question:Is there a Chat Room here?

I was wondering and I did not see one but if there is one let me know I would like to chat with a friend of mined on it!
Sorry if this is not the right place to put this I don't know where else to put it!Thanks for your help!
See you around!JM ;) :p :D :)

Piddzilla 01-14-04 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
I was wondering and I did not see one but if there is one let me know I would like to chat with a friend of mined on it!
Sorry if this is not the right place to put this I don't know where else to put it!Thanks for your help!
See you around!JM ;) :p :D :)
No, I don't think there is a chat room on this board.

Yoda 01-14-04 05:12 PM

Pid's right; no chat room. Though if you want to chat with your friend, there are any other number of mediums through which you could.

Jackie Malfoy 01-14-04 05:34 PM

Ok thanks for responding to me!

Originally Posted by Yoda
Pid's right; no chat room. Though if you want to chat with your friend, there are any other number of mediums through which you could.
Thanks for responding anyway!What is a mediums?Do you mean another site?oh and is this kind of question ok to ask here?Sorry if it is not thanks yoda!See you around!JM ;) :cool: :p :D :)

Piddzilla 01-14-04 05:35 PM

Are you talking about the telephone??

Yoda 01-14-04 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Thanks for responding anyway!What is a mediums?Do you mean another site?oh and is this kind of question ok to ask here?Sorry if it is not thanks yoda!See you around!JM ;) :cool: :p :D :)
Medium as in method...the telephone, email, message boards...all different mediums. Anyway, what I was referring to was the vast number of Instant Message programs available. There's a category full of them on Download.com; I'd recommend AOL Instant Messenger, which is free.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Are you talking about the telephone??
Not what I had in mind, but if they live near each other, I guess that would work, too.

Piddzilla 01-15-04 09:33 AM

Not what I had in mind, but if they live near each other, I guess that would work, too.
Hmmm.. But if they lived near each other they could simply visit each other, right? Isn't the point of the telephone to use it when you don't live near each other?

:D

Yoda 01-15-04 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hmmm.. But if they lived near each other they could simply visit each other, right? Isn't the point of the telephone to use it when you don't live near each other?

:D
Depends on how near, I think.

Is there a point to this? :p

Piddzilla 01-16-04 11:44 AM

Depends on how near, I think.

Is there a point to this? :p
Not to my knowledge, no. :)