Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   hi (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=42839)

Beatle 08-31-15 09:25 PM

hi

I'm raul from Croatia, a small European country. I'm unemployed, 42, not uncommon here. First of, I'm in desperate need of a human touch, cause I don't have any friends, so I hope DESPERATELY I won't be ignored. Movies are a nice thing in my life, one of main interests. My fave is 2001, fave director would be a tough one for me, I guess Lean. Fave actor couldn't be easier, on the other hand, Alec Guiness.

So, that's it from me, hope for a lively chat!

The Gunslinger45 08-31-15 09:27 PM

Re: hi

Hello Raul. Welcome to the forums!

MovieGal 08-31-15 09:30 PM

Welcome!

gbgoodies 08-31-15 09:36 PM

Beatle 08-31-15 09:42 PM

Thanks, guys. This means SO MUCH to me! I won't tell you my life story, unless you're interested, it's FULL of PAIN. (I hope I won't get into trouble for this!). And TRULY, TRULY THANK YOU!!! Talk about fast ...2 welcomes in 5 mins! Is this place alive or what? I looked around and I like this forum BY FAR the most. btw, I LOVE De Niro!

The Gunslinger45 08-31-15 09:46 PM

Yeah this forum is pretty active. Lots of regulars with different tastes and likes, but a common love of film. If you are a movie nut you will be right at home.

Beatle 08-31-15 09:48 PM

hahaha! GOOD ONE, gbgoodies! We're gonna have to wait beyond the infinite while I reach THAT level of computer ability and wit! I haven't even edited my profile...I don't know how.:mad: I BEARELY registered!

Sexy Celebrity 08-31-15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by raul1 (Post 1378892)
First of, I'm in desperate need of a human touch, cause I don't have any friends, so I hope DESPERATELY I won't be ignored.
http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1440819171

Monique says:

"Hello, Raul. I am Monique. Say... isn't there already a Raul here on this forum? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Anyway... you can touch me. ANYTIME YOU WANT TO. That's what I was made for. Love to you."

The Gunslinger45 08-31-15 09:56 PM

And this is Sexy Celebrity. One of the long time regulars here. One of the many members that makes this place so unique.

Sexy Celebrity 08-31-15 09:57 PM

Yes, hello, Raul. Thank you for that marvelous introduction, Gunslinger.

Raul, you need an avatar. I can make one for you. That's a picture that goes underneath your name. Anything you would like as your avatar?

Ðèstîñy 08-31-15 10:04 PM

Welcome to the board, Raul! I am one of the moderators here at Movie Forums. If you need help with anything at all, feel free to PM me. Again, welcome to MoFo land! :)

CiCi 08-31-15 10:08 PM

Welcome to the forum raul! Enjoy your stay :)

False Writer 08-31-15 10:15 PM

Welcome raul!

Beatle 08-31-15 10:20 PM

HI, Sexy Celebrity! I think there is, but I'm raul1. btw, does anyone like the Beatles here? Cause Love You Too is one of their songs...I think...Anyway I love John Lennon more than anything else. (And I'm NOT gay). I'm strait, in some senses, not all, i know there are a lot of loons out there, but I certainly won't do any rubbish here. I simply am not some sort of weirdoe...

I'd also like to know what is the extent of spamming here. How far can I go?

Can I at least ask if you're male or female, Sexy celebrity? Male?

The Gunslinger45 08-31-15 10:21 PM

He is a dude.

Ðèstîñy 08-31-15 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by raul1 (Post 1378923)
i know there are a lot of loons out there, but I certainly won't do any rubbish here. I simply am not some sort of weirdoe...

Thank you for the first part, and since you took the time to ask about spam, which I truly appreciate, go ahead and pm what it is to me, and I can let you know if and/or how you may advertise it. :)

Beatle 08-31-15 10:25 PM

I appologize for the double post. Sexy celebrity, didn't you have a Mel Gibson avatar, speaking of which? As for mine I'd like John Lennon, and once again THANKS! EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!

Citizen Rules 08-31-15 10:27 PM

Howdy Raul! Now that you're here, you have to stick around and read some threads, learn about MoFo land (which is even smaller than Croatia):)...and join in the fun and post!....Oh, one more thing:

http://www.police.psu.edu/fandb/imag...ome_aboard.jpg

Sexy Celebrity 08-31-15 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by raul1 (Post 1378923)
HI, Sexy Celebrity! I think there is, but I'm raul1. btw, does anyone like the Beatles here? Cause Love You Too is one of their songs...I think...Anyway I love John Lennon more than anything else. (And I'm NOT gay). I'm strait, in some senses, not all, i know there are a lot of loons out there, but I certainly won't do any rubbish here. I simply am not some sort of weirdoe...
Alrighty. Well, yes, there's lots of John Lennon/Beatles lovers here. In fact, The Beatles recently won one of our "Song Tournaments."

Well, I mean, I just made a game thread about an inflatable doll and a Jackie Stallone punching bag. You can go pretty far. Of course, this is apparently a "family friendly" website, so make sure everything stays within a PG-13 rating... even though some people think it should be below a G rating.

Can I at least ask if you're male or female, Sexy celebrity? Male?
I'm still waiting to find that out from the doctor. I've been waiting 30 years for a phone call. I'm starting to think he isn't gonna call........

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 1378924)
He is a dude.
Oh, really? Did the doctor call you? He must have got the wrong number.

The Gunslinger45 08-31-15 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1378928)

Oh, really? Did the doctor call you? He must have got the wrong number.
I did but take it with a grain of salt. This was the Doctor who called.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsE/5411-1507.jpg