Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Whats the weather like today where you live? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=19006)

mikeython1 03-23-09 01:51 AM

Whats the weather like today where you live?

Im kind of bored sorry. :)

Chicago,Illinois curently is 46'F and Cloudy.

http://www.chicago-photo.com/Photos/0025.JPG,

n3wt 03-23-09 08:48 AM

Re: Whats the weather like today where you live?

Cold and cloudy :bawling:

Sexy Celebrity 03-23-09 11:52 AM

Chilly, but sunny.

Justin 03-23-09 12:37 PM

34 degrees, but sunny...

mikeython1 03-23-09 01:06 PM

43'F and raining. :(

birdygyrl 03-23-09 01:13 PM

40 degrees and sunny.....still have snow on the ground.

spudracer 03-23-09 01:16 PM

Overcast right now...I think it's in the 50's, but I couldn't tell you exactly because I work underground and am allergic to the sun (not really). It's supposed to storm tonight, but other than that...it's cheery here.

Caitlyn 03-23-09 02:21 PM

75 degrees... with a few clouds in the sky... and a light breeze blowing... :)

mikeython1 03-23-09 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn (Post 511874)
75 degrees... with a few clouds in the sky... and a light breeze blowing... :)
Lucky!

Caitlyn 03-23-09 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by mikeython1 (Post 511875)
Lucky!

For now.... it's supposed to start storming tonight though so I may be swimming to work later on.... :p

Justin 03-23-09 03:17 PM

New York's weather is absolutely crazy. Two days ago, it was about 60 degrees out - the next day, it was snowing early in the morning.

KasperKristensen 03-23-09 03:33 PM

Aah, a thread about the weather. The lamest of all smalltalk conversation subjects. ;)

The weather here is very changing. Today it's been sunny, rainy and windy. Oh and that stuff where it rains tiny ice balls, which I don't remember the word for in English. :)

spudracer 03-23-09 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by KasperKristensen (Post 511897)
Aah, a thread about the weather. The lamest of all smalltalk conversation subjects. ;)
Yeah, but it got you to reply, so it's obviously not THAT lame. :D

mikeython1 03-23-09 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by KasperKristensen (Post 511897)

The weather here is very changing. Today it's been sunny, rainy and windy. Oh and that stuff where it rains tiny ice balls, which I don't remember the word for in English. :)
The word is Hail. :cool:

n3wt 03-23-09 03:44 PM

It is even more cloudier here now and its getting dark so im expecting to see rain :yup: hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

KasperKristensen 03-23-09 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by spudracer (Post 511901)
Yeah, but it got you to reply, so it's obviously not THAT lame. :D
Well I was kinda hoping you could inform me what the tiny ice ball rain was called in English. ;)

And I don't think the thread is lame. Just that the weather is a lame topic of conversation. In real life, when people talk about the weather, it's often because they can't think of anything else to talk about - thus leaving the counterpart depressed and disappointed that the friendship isn't what it used to be... Or you know, something like that.

In here people actually talk about it voluntarily. It's a wonder.

spudracer 03-23-09 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by KasperKristensen (Post 511910)
Well I was kinda hoping you could inform me what the tiny ice ball rain was called in English. ;)

And I don't think the thread is lame. Just that the weather is a lame topic of conversation. In real life, when people talk about the weather, it's often because they can't think of anything else to talk about - thus leaving the counterpart depressed and disappointed that the friendship isn't what it used to be... Or you know, something like that.

In here people actually talk about it voluntarily. It's a wonder.
The answer to your question is Hail. I know you weren't referring to the thread as being lame. I knew exactly what you meant, I was just giving you a hard time.

If you start searching this forum, you'll notice a lot of pointless conversations the people jump in on and they transform into something totally different.

mack 03-24-09 12:02 PM

well the sun rose over my bedroom this morning and i was shocked when the lawn guy did my lawn this morning, so it must be spring. oh right. they said that already. it has been ridiculously warm here and bah humbug! :( I want the snow back. Im not ready summer. Im not ready.

mikeython1 03-24-09 12:11 PM

53'F and Cloudy

spudracer 03-24-09 12:32 PM

After our nice little storm yesterday...tornadoes just south and west of the Omaha metro area, today is partly cloudy with a high of 46.