Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   General Movie Discussion (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Create your own horror character. Make it creepy! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=5824)

T.H.U.G 11-11-03 05:17 PM

Create your own horror character. Make it creepy!

Create your own horror character :cool:

T.H.U.G 11-11-03 05:21 PM

Personally, mine would be a scuba diver that got compressed to the circumfrence of a telephone pole with giant squid eyes and claw fingers. Wherever it swims, it leaves a trail of blood in it's wake. It's call is like a whale's, but more like a blood-curtling scream. :eek:

MyRobotSuit 11-11-03 08:14 PM

A man who knocks on your door and sells you dreams in which you cannot awake from. While you are asleep he collects your body and adds it to those he accumulated to be eaten by aliens.

dajusta 11-12-03 02:37 AM

take Agent Smith from the matrix

mix him with Freddy

blend in in some Jason

incorporate a bit of Dr. Octopus

and add a bit of Venom

and *POOF*

my avatar! ;)

nebbit 11-12-03 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by dajusta
take Agent Smith from the matrix

mix him with Freddy

blend in in some Jason

incorporate a bit of Dr. Octopus

and add a bit of Venom

and *POOF*

my avatar! ;)
That's not creepy at all :rolleyes:

Hi you new person to MoFo, WELCOME :D

nebbit 11-12-03 02:47 AM

Creepy enough :laugh:

Used Future 08-09-08 06:02 PM

Re: Create your own horror character. Make it creepy!

The Licker

A decrepit old man with empty rotten eye sockets, and and a long slimy lizard tongue.

He appears dressed in Victorian clothes at the foot of your bed on the stroke of 3.00am,

When licked by him, you slowly rot in agony for a week.

Monkeypunch 08-09-08 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by T.H.U.G (Post 121806)
Personally, mine would be a scuba diver that got compressed to the circumfrence of a telephone pole with giant squid eyes and claw fingers. Wherever it swims, it leaves a trail of blood in it's wake. It's call is like a whale's, but more like a blood-curtling scream. :eek:
Making that even scarier, he swims into people's houses via the plumbing, and attacks you when you need the toilet! :eek:

D.Bree 08-10-08 09:31 AM

Come on People most of these character's belong in the relam of comic books! These characters need to be more realistic!
It's nice to see that your imaginations have not been diminished bt by the T.V. age though:)

Monkeypunch 08-10-08 10:09 AM

How about a really evil...easter bunny! He delivers eggs that hatch into cannibal rabbits that eat your brains. LOL.

Why ever would I want to think of something realistic? this is more fun. :D

king_of_movies_316 08-11-08 09:53 AM

What about some one who atacks people in their sleep and kills them in their dreams. He could have been killed because he was a child murder and he could feed off people's fear. He could wear a Christmas sweater and have knives on the end of fingers.

wow i just thought that charicter up on the spot, they should make a movie based around my charicter!

The Spirit 08-11-08 11:28 AM

Two Words:
Kevin Costner :eek:

These Filthy Hands 08-11-08 11:54 AM

Mine would be a traveling woman. Moves into a neighborhood, get's to know all the neighbors, kills a couple and moves on. She would look like an average jane, pant-suit type. She's a calculated killer, calm and knowing what she's doing. Pulse that never reaches above 90 bpm, essentially mix the paitence and cold blood of Hannibal Lecter with the brutal fury of Buffalo Bill, except in a woman.

TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_ 08-11-08 01:45 PM

What about a man with no face- except a drooling mouth with fangs!

king_of_movies_316 08-12-08 05:11 AM

What about a guy who weres a hokey mask and goes around killing people with a mechete.

RadeTagean 08-12-08 02:13 PM

if i knew what a "hokey mask" and "mechete" was then this character could be really creepy.

i mean a character like jason vorhees who wears a "HOCKEY MASK" and wields a "MACHETE" is pretty scary so lets just leave him to carry on with Friday the 13th part 24 shall we

king_of_movies_316 08-13-08 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by RadeTagean (Post 453529)
if i knew what a "hokey mask" and "mechete" was then this character could be really creepy.

i mean a character like jason vorhees who wears a "HOCKEY MASK" and wields a "MACHETE" is pretty scary so lets just leave him to carry on with Friday the 13th part 24 shall we
you are the funny one arnt you? man those jokes about spelling VERY VERY FUNNY. HA HA HA HA. who is this, Jerry Lewis him self???? God you must of been the coolest kid at school!

blibblobblib 08-13-08 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_ (Post 453325)
What about a man with no face- except a drooling mouth with fangs!
Seriously. What is it with you and drool? You should just change your username to IHEARTSPITTLE.

gummo 08-13-08 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by blibblobblib (Post 453715)
Seriously. What is it with you and drool? You should just change your username to IHEARTSPITTLE.
:rotfl:

This thread is cracking me up!

Justin 08-13-08 01:07 PM

All right -- how about this:

http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/...400a062807.jpg