Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Are You A Psychopath? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=37078)

The Sci-Fi Slob 09-07-14 07:00 PM

Are You A Psychopath?

Just a fun little test I just found here.:cool:

Miss Vicky 09-07-14 07:03 PM

YOUR SCORE 45%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
:shrug: I expected it to be higher.

The Gunslinger45 09-07-14 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by The Sci-Fi Slob (Post 1164434)
Just a fun little test I just found here.:cool:
Man I just took a psych test. An the results of that say no. :cool:

The Sci-Fi Slob 09-07-14 07:06 PM

http://s30.postimg.org/t42ff7msx/Capture.jpg

Theo 09-07-14 07:06 PM

Re: Are You A Psychopath?

64%

Camo 09-07-14 07:07 PM

42% apparently. The questions are way too vague though, i found myself voting for either of the two middle answers most of the time because i could've answered yes or no depending on the circumstances.

The Sci-Fi Slob 09-07-14 07:10 PM

The tests for sociopathy and psychopathy are identical. I wonder how doctors differentiate between them?

Camo 09-07-14 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1164437)
:shrug: I expected it to be higher.
Wait you got 45? No chance i'm within 3% of this psychopath :p

Camo 09-07-14 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Sci-Fi Slob (Post 1164445)
The tests for sociopathy and psychopathy are identical. I wonder how doctors differentiate between the them?
I imagine it's based on whether you insist on taking the test naked or not :p

The Sci-Fi Slob 09-07-14 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1164447)
I imagine it's based on whether you insist on taking the test naked or not :p
:rotfl:

Mr Minio 09-07-14 07:27 PM

Your score 24%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
And I thought I'm mental...

Hell, it even fits, but I'm NOT a people person.

Sexy Celebrity 09-07-14 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, I'm really not that bad. 30%.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1410128826

Miss Vicky is more of a psycho than me (I knew it).

I was going to say I had the lowest score so far, but then Mr Minio appeared.

Frightened Inmate No. 2 09-07-14 07:28 PM

haha no you're at least a 90

Miss Vicky 09-07-14 07:29 PM

"You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risk. You are very much a 'people person' and dislike conflict."

Are you sure you didn't lie? If not then this test is surely ****ed up.

Sexy Celebrity 09-07-14 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1164458)
"You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risk. You are very much a 'people person' and dislike conflict."

Are you sure you didn't lie? If not then this test is surely ****ed up.
I'm not listening to you. You're a psycho.

Miss Vicky 09-07-14 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1164460)
I'm not listening to you. You're a psycho.
Slob and Theo are much bigger psychos than I am, according to this test.

Theo 09-07-14 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1164464)
Slob and Theo are much bigger psychos than I am, according to this test.
This test is ****ed up for sure. I'm an angel :modest:

Godoggo 09-07-14 08:00 PM

YOUR
SCORE 15%
You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

R.P. McMurphy 09-07-14 08:08 PM

33%

R.P. McMurphy 09-07-14 08:09 PM

So that means I'm only slightly psychopathic? SWEET. They'll never suspect me.