Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=1385)

Yoda 12-05-01 09:00 PM

The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Hey, it had to happen at some point: post a picture! I'm gonna have a few taken (they'll be on a somewhat fuzzy webcam, though...sorry), and post them when I do...but it'll be a few days. Any of you other souls brave enough to post them for now?

sadesdrk 12-05-01 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
okay..here...see if that works. Not sure it's a valid extension. Yeah...that worked. too bad half of my face is dark...stupid sun. I'll update it when I get a better pic.

spudracer 12-05-01 09:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, I have moved my picture here to leave the other thread somewhat on topic. :D

Here it is(renamed to a more fitting title):

Yoda 12-05-01 09:10 PM

Yep, works! Sadie's gone public, people. (need to get a smilie that claps, don't you think?) :yup:

spudracer 12-05-01 09:12 PM

Sadie, it's not all your fault that that picture looks as bad as it does. My scanner isn't all that great anymore and works like crap sometimes. The picture scanned too dark, and I tried lightening it since you couldn't really see your face. :D

And yes, a smilie that claps is needed.

sadesdrk 12-05-01 09:15 PM

I can't wait to post a better one. It's so hard to be a flirt...or have sexi-mexi as your title and Betty Boop as your avatar...because everybody thinks I'm gonna be this siren, and I'm so average.:( POOH.

*actually...this is a fish for compliments...cuz I know I'm hot as snot...

Sir Toose 12-05-01 09:22 PM

Spuds, you look nothing like I pictured you. Be glad. Be very glad. You look like one of my beer drinkin' buds... he drinks me under the table every time.

Sades... you are as hot as snot!!;)

Yoda 12-05-01 09:23 PM

Originally posted by Toose
Sades... you are as hot as snot!!;)
I'll assume that's a complement. And yeah, Sadie's picture is a tad dark...so I imagine it doesn't give us a good look at her. Drat. She's got bright red hair though...big plus right there.

Sir Toose 12-05-01 09:25 PM

You know Spuds... you look like Sandra Bullock's twin brother!

spudracer 12-05-01 09:28 PM

I hope your joking Toose. :D

Sir Toose 12-05-01 09:45 PM

Originally posted by spudracer
I hope your joking Toose. :D
Nope. I meant it as a complement tho...

jungerpants 12-05-01 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You can find me a lot at
www.jasonunger.com

But here's one pic of me:
(okay, so it's of me and some others... I'm in the middle ;) )

Yoda 12-06-01 12:16 AM

Hmmm, I've gotten several notifications that say people such as Anne and Patti have posted here...and someone else I think too. Did you guys zap your posts afterwards or something?

spudracer 12-06-01 12:32 AM

Nope. I meant it as a complement tho...
Oh, well I didn't know Sandra Bullock had a twin brother. :D They say everyone has a twin out there somewhere. Who knows.

Yoda 12-06-01 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Patti sent me this. Check it izzout. :) She says it's (from left to right), her, her daughter Ellie and her brother's then-girlfriend Rebecca. Patti's in damn fine shape, I might add.

ryanpaige 12-06-01 01:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The goofiness that is me in a staff photo for a job I had not too long ago.

The Silver Bullet 12-06-01 01:08 AM

I can so see you as a Hollywood film director Ryan!!

:D

patti 12-06-01 02:04 AM

very cool to see everyone's mug......but T, you aren't here yet, are you? spud- sades told me you were cute......i am happy to see everyone's faces.....those who have posted.......now i want to see the rest.
Thanks "T" for helping me get in on it.....and for the kind words.....can you send a notice for everyone to know the thread is hidden down in site feedback? anyway, thanks again "T"

and cheers to all the smiling faces.:D

now holden, you need to send one to the commish like i did!? :cool:

L .B . Jeffries 12-06-01 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
it's always good to know who your talking to it puts things into perspective I don't know what kind of perspective but it does for me.

I don't know exactly how to add pictures but I'll give it a try here it goes I just took the pic on my web cam it's not a bad of quality picture.

mecurdius 12-06-01 03:44 AM

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/kin/friends.html

Im the white kid, the one in the back that looks menacing and evil. Yes the one labled FAG, though im not gay.