Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Home Theater Questions & Information (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   24 Season Two (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=4689)

jrs 07-04-03 01:01 AM

24 Season Two

1 Attachment(s)
Includes:

-Anamorphic widescreen video
-Dolby Digital 5.1 audio
-Forty-four deleted scenes
-Alternate ending with optional commentary
-Three featurettes (On the Button: The Destruction of CTU, The Making of an Episode: Production and The Making of an Episode: Post-Production)
- Two multi-angle scenes studies and audio commentary on six episodes (one per disc).
-Additionally, all of the deleted scenes and alternate endings will be optionally viewable during the episodes they're taken from via seamless branching. Here's the cover art...

Caitlyn 07-04-03 03:48 PM

Thanks jrs… now I can catch the ones I missed… :D Have you heard anything about next season starting out several years after the ending of season two?

jrs 07-05-03 02:51 AM

A little ...i missed some of season two as well.

Naisy 07-23-03 11:37 PM

Without giving away the ending to those who hadn’t seen it, it was an ending that made me go “AW WHAT…NOOO WAY”, I would of preferred another ending, but the show does go for the shock tactics and 9 times out of ten it works. I’ll be buying this boxed set as well as the previous seasons boxed set as well. I made a constant effort to see every single hour, I didn’t miss a minute, I taped and turned off the cell phone just so I wouldn’t miss it. I was slightly obsessive...Thanks for the heads up JR as usual.

PS whats your avatar of?

jrs 07-24-03 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Naisy
PS whats your avatar of?

You mean me?

Naisy 07-24-03 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by jrs
You mean me?
I was directing that at you sir

Caitlyn 07-24-03 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Naisy
Without giving away the ending to those who hadn’t seen it, it was an ending that made me go “AW WHAT…NOOO WAY”, I would of preferred another ending, but the show does go for the shock tactics and 9 times out of ten it works. I’ll be buying this boxed set as well as the previous seasons boxed set as well. I made a constant effort to see every single hour, I didn’t miss a minute, I taped and turned off the cell phone just so I wouldn’t miss it. I was slightly obsessive...Thanks for the heads up JR as usual.

PS whats your avatar of?

Oooo… I know what you mean… I don‘t think I‘ve ever been this sucked into a tv show… Irritated the heck out of me when I missed a few of them… But I saw the last one… my mouth fell open… I was expecting something to happen but not the way they did it…:eek:

PS: jrs avatar is a pic of his sweetie… :)

jrs 07-24-03 01:17 AM

Yes, it's a pic of of my sweetie ;D Thanks Cat. LOL

Fatman 07-24-03 02:39 AM

Thanks for the info! I'll be gettin' that since I missed most of season 2.

Naisy 07-30-03 12:08 AM

Thanks Caitlyn and Jr, now I feel slightly included in the goss thats been happening around here. Since I dont know what codes still work here and what doesnt (eg the "username joke" doesnt work, what a shock that was) Im warning you that below is a spolier of the second series so if you dont want to know (i kept it as brief as possible so i didnt reveal much) dont read past THIS POINT:

Possible Spolier
Its took me a while but i figured out who the final evil chick was! It was a survivor (escapee) of the first season, now how many people remembered that?
END SPOILER

Caitlyn 07-30-03 01:35 PM

Same here Naisy… it took me a little while but I finally figured out who she was… I can’t wait for the next season… it should be interesting… :yup:

Naisy 08-07-03 12:04 AM

SHBWAH? another season, you cant be serious. Darn it, just when i thought the obsession was over. I wonder if President Palmer will be in this one HMMMMM :confused: