Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Questions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Unanswered:  80s/90s High School Party Movie (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=64872)

ObesePikachu 09-28-21 02:40 PM

80s/90s High School Party Movie

1 Attachment(s)
So a friend can't remember the name of this movie but has this picture. Apparently its a low budget movie. My friend says " what my brain can remember is the main character is blonde, kinda short, has an uncle that loves hookers, the uncle sends hookers over to his house since his parents aren’t home, then gets out of control and becomes a party. and it maybe starts with a D" If anyone could help I would appreciate it so much!

xSookieStackhouse 09-30-21 04:17 AM

gosh that would hard i dont think i watched any low budget 80s/90s movies i think 🤔 but i will have a look

Citizen Rules 09-30-21 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by ObesePikachu (Post 2241627)
So a friend can't remember the name of this movie but has this picture. Apparently its a low budget movie. My friend says " what my brain can remember is the main character is blonde, kinda short, has an uncle that loves hookers, the uncle sends hookers over to his house since his parents aren’t home, then gets out of control and becomes a party. and it maybe starts with a D" If anyone could help I would appreciate it so much!
Is that attached image suppose to be from the movie? If so where did you find it at? Why not try a reverse image look up with that screenshot, that might find the answer to the mystery title.

ObesePikachu 09-30-21 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by xSookieStackhouse (Post 2241951)
gosh that would hard i dont think i watched any low budget 80s/90s movies i think 🤔 but i will have a look
It might not have been low budget she just guesses cause she didn't see anyone really famous in it kinda thing and the fact that she can't find any information about it online leads her to believe its low budget. Thank you for looking though it means so much!

ObesePikachu 09-30-21 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules (Post 2242010)
Is that attached image suppose to be from the movie? If so where did you find it at? Why not try a reverse image look up with that screenshot, that might find the answer to the mystery title.
She took a picture of it on a phone 11 years ago when she first say it on some random VHS tape at a friends house but could not remember the name of it or anything so we are here lol also yes tried that but unfortunately because its a like camera phone picture it didn't come up with anything :/

OHForums 09-30-21 04:07 PM

Re: 80s/90s High School Party Movie

Is the guy in the picture wearing a bikini top or maybe a bra?

Citizen Rules 09-30-21 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by OHForums (Post 2242080)
Looks like a bikini top.

Here's the pic made a little larger.

ObesePikachu 10-09-21 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by OHForums (Post 2242080)
Yes looks like a bikini top

Cryptic 10-09-21 05:10 PM

He kind of looks like the actor Hank Azaria who was the camera man in Godzilla (1998).

ObesePikachu 10-11-21 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Cryptic (Post 2244449)
He kind of looks like the actor Hank Azaria who was the camera man in Godzilla (1998).
Kinda does tbh but I went through all his films and didn't see anything that sounded like this movie

Cryptic 10-11-21 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by ObesePikachu (Post 2244754)
Kinda does tbh but I went through all his films and didn't see anything that sounded like this movie
Was he not in birdcage where he was a cross dresser.

xSookieStackhouse 10-11-21 06:58 AM

house party?

ObesePikachu 10-14-21 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Cryptic (Post 2244759)
Was he not in birdcage where he was a cross dresser.
He was however I asked my friend and she said that wasn't it. She seems to believe it was a low budget film because there wasn't anyone like super famous that she knew was in it

ObesePikachu 10-14-21 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by xSookieStackhouse (Post 2244761)
house party?
I asked and she said the cast were white so that wasn't it. Great suggestion though honestly, thanks for trying to help

xSookieStackhouse 10-15-21 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by ObesePikachu (Post 2245844)
I asked and she said the cast were white so that wasn't it. Great suggestion though honestly, thanks for trying to help
u know any cast?

ObesePikachu 10-16-21 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by xSookieStackhouse (Post 2245872)
u know any cast?
She doesn't know any thats why she thought it was like a low budget film cause she didn't see anyone like super famous and never got any of their names.

Corax 10-16-21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by ObesePikachu (Post 2241627)

Why was the picture taken? Who took the picture?

ObesePikachu 10-16-21 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Corax (Post 2246170)
Why was the picture taken? Who took the picture?
My friend took the picture, just randomly cause she thought it was funny I suppose and now years later she can't remember the name of it and really wants to find it again.

Corax 10-16-21 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ObesePikachu (Post 2246204)
My friend took the picture, just randomly cause she thought it was funny I suppose and now years later she can't remember the name of it and really wants to find it again.

Strange. Your friend enjoyed a movie so much that she took a picture of a TV screen? Just one picture? Why that one? How does she know that that is a picture of the film in question? How was this image curated? Are you sure we're not playing a veiled "name the movie" thread? ;)

ObesePikachu 10-16-21 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Corax (Post 2246208)
Strange. Your friend enjoyed a movie so much that she took a picture of a TV screen? Just one picture? Why that one? How does she know that that is a picture of the film in question? How was this image curated? Are you sure we're not playing a veiled "name the movie" thread? ;)
She was just at a friends house watching it when she was 13, took a picture of the screen cause she was watching the movie at the time and all these years later saw the picture again and was wondering what the movie was. Was just like a "Look at this movie i'm watching guys" post on facebook at the time.