Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   X-Men: Days of Future Past (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=30000)

gandalf26 05-22-14 08:22 PM

Re: Days Of Future Past. The Sequel To X-Men First Class

Agree with Rodent, go see this. Epic finale and rebirth in a way for the XMen.

9.5/10 on initial viewing.

Could Quicksilver potentially be the MOST powerful mutant??

The Rodent 05-22-14 08:26 PM

Quicksilver is definitely the funniest.

The Rodent 05-22-14 08:28 PM

He's returning for the sequel... X-Men: Apocalypse

The Rodent 05-23-14 09:24 PM

DOFP is looking to obliterate the 100m mark during its opening weekend.

Thursday alone saw it take over 8m... making it the highest earning Thursday out of all the X-Films and putting it 4th as the highest Thursday Pre-Screening of 2014 so far, behind Spidey 2, Captain America Winter Soldier and Godzilla...

The Wolverine hit 108m on its opening weekend and was the highest Thursday earner in the X-Films history...

... but DOFP already making twice The Wolverine's record for a Thursday, it may end up breaking all box office records this weekend, not just the X-Film records.

The Rodent 05-23-14 09:27 PM

The major thing going for DOFP is the fact that it's opening across the globe at the same time instead of being stunted over a period of weekends... so this weekend is going to see a massive haul of cash across the entire world for the film.

Yoda 05-28-14 10:59 PM

http://i.imgur.com/1hwRMkz.jpg

jrs 05-29-14 12:29 AM

This looks pretty cool, though I still have yet to see Godzilla. I don't get out much to see movies much anymore so I'm pretty picky at what I go see. I'll probably skip DOFP, see Godzilla and catch this on demand, Redbox or whatnot.

Sexy Celebrity 05-29-14 12:30 AM

Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past

JRS?!

jrs 05-29-14 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1095394)
JRS?!
Howdy !!!

Sexy Celebrity 05-29-14 12:38 AM

Hello!

How did you get unbanned? I never thought you should have been banned, anyway.

jrs 05-29-14 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1095403)
Hello!

How did you get unbanned? I never thought you should have been banned, anyway.
It was Chris' decision, don't argue with a mod lol...but ya I'm back so just leave it at that. :)

Sexy Celebrity 05-29-14 12:43 AM

JRS is huge. He's made 1128 threads. He's like how I am with posts, but for him, it's threads.

Things are going to change dramatically around here. Rodent will be out of business. It's the dawn of a new era.

Sexy Celebrity 05-29-14 12:44 AM

JRS, you should do a movie commentary with me.

Also, do you want to be my date to the MoFo Prom?

jrs 05-29-14 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1095405)
JRS is huge. He's made 1128 threads. He's like how I am with posts, but for him, it's threads.

Things are going to change dramatically around here. Rodent will be out of business. It's the dawn of a new era... you should do a movie commentary with me.
I was huge. I was like the MoFo reporter around here. Hahaha. It was fun, I might post things here and there like that but not as before.
I could do a commentary, sure. Sounds cool. XD

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1095405)
Also, do you want to be my date to the MoFo Prom?
Hmmm, we'll see. lol

gandalf26 05-29-14 06:11 PM

Any relation to;

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...8-1024-768.jpg

McConnaughay 05-30-14 02:40 AM

I did a review of it.

Other-wise, I'll say that I really enjoyed the movie. I think it's the best superhero movie that I have seen so far this year, ahead of Captain America and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and it's probably the best X-Men movie that I have seen.

Max 06-01-14 05:49 PM

A very pleasant surprise this x-men days of future past. Special effects are quite impressive with a scenario of good quality. Bryan Singer shows his mastering of the super heroes movies codes. Peter Dinklage, fassbender and other deliver a supply of good qualities. A great film with humor and thoughtful action. I strongly recommend it to the x-men's fan as well as those who want to spend good time.

endyourif 06-14-14 07:53 AM

I liked the movie; however, I'm not a fan of the ending even though it does setup for something interesting...

Daiboa 06-16-14 12:19 PM

Interesting setup movie, and Bishop had a rather minor role.