Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Reviews (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you recommend blair witch project ? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=13929)

meatwadsprite 08-19-07 01:23 AM

Do you recommend blair witch project ?

the concept sounds great , but is it actually good ?

PimpDaShizzle V2.0 08-19-07 01:34 AM

Re: Do you recommend blair witch project ?

Yes, sir!

meatwadsprite 08-19-07 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0 (Post 379681)
Yes, sir!
k

jrs 08-19-07 02:18 AM

I liked it very much. Very good psychological and intense thriller. There was a sequel though that I highly do not recommend.

meatwadsprite 08-19-07 02:32 AM

yeah the sequel looked retarded

SamsoniteDelilah 08-19-07 03:16 AM

I definitely recommend it. I thought it was pretty creepy, and it had a technique or two that caught on, afterward.

Holden Pike 08-19-07 03:26 AM

I love The Blair Witch Project. Yes. Watch it alone. In the basement. And don't stand in the corner....

B-card 08-19-07 04:21 AM

Because of this movie I still avoid hikes in the woods,even at daylight

m0dern_pr0phet 08-19-07 06:32 AM

I watched this movie when I was around 14 and the movie didn't scare me one bit. I'm wondering if I was missing something while I was watching it or the hype before watching it gave me extremely high expectations.

The Taxi Driver 08-19-07 10:40 AM

Love the Blair Witch Project, very creepy especially when viewed alone at night like Holden said. Very cheap movie with a simple concept but it works so well highly recommended

Captain_Black 08-19-07 08:51 PM

This movie was awesome, very creepy. I deffinately recommend it.

Yoda 08-19-07 10:20 PM

There are only a couple of movies that actually made falling asleep harder in the days after first seeing it, and The Blair Witch Project is one of them. It runs a clinic on restraint.

SamsoniteDelilah 08-20-07 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 379846)
...It runs a clinic on restraint.
:D Awesomely put!

gummo 08-20-07 01:05 AM

I recommend it. This is the only suspense movie that ever frightened me. To this day I am afraid of basements. Well I was afraid of them before the movie, but even more after the movie :)

Johnny Dangerously 08-20-07 02:18 AM

Blair witch is most definately not a movie to watch with in the middle of the day with friends.

its a movie to watch at 2am in the pitch black dark and the sound turned up loud.

zero_digit 08-20-07 03:22 AM

nope

psyche 10-27-07 05:24 PM

Well blair witch project doesn't makes sense at all....it is a documentary of a stupid things that has no benefits to anyone but a tragic life....That movie is not well recommended for me because some kids might imitate it and misunderstood everything....And the movie is not that impressive...

The Taxi Driver 10-27-07 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by psyche (Post 389470)
Well blair witch project doesn't makes sense at all....it is a documentary of a stupid things that has no benefits to anyone but a tragic life....That movie is not well recommended for me because some kids might imitate it and misunderstood everything....And the movie is not that impressive...
I think its your post that doesn't make much sense at all. care to clarify on what ever you were trying to say

The Gnat 10-27-07 07:56 PM

I think that it is a so-so movie, it is fine for seeing one time to get "scared" while watching it, but it isn't a movie that I really feel the need to ever watch again, or that I find to be all that good. But I wouldn't say don't watch it, and if you think it looks at all interesting, for sure watch it.

Kalvin 10-28-07 02:16 PM

Never saw it, but after reading this thread I'll look into it.

I saw a trailer a while back and it looked stupid, might of been for the sequel then..