Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Reviews (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   American pie - The wedding (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=6921)

margy 03-20-04 07:55 PM

American pie - The wedding

I have seen american pie the wedding i think it is funnier than all of them, i think the first one was funny but it does get boring. The second one was really funny and the third one is the best. I think stifler and one he hates in it are the funniest but i dont think jim is, he just acts stupid.

So what do you think of the film?

The Taxi Driver 03-20-04 08:27 PM

deleted by me

jrs 03-20-04 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
well it looks like u dont no sh*t about the movies. the movie is called american wedding not american pie - the wedding. and the one stifler hates is Finch. i agree that the 1st did get alittle boring but i think the 2nd is the best. Finch isnt really that funny in american wedding.

Personally I liked all 3 .......if you were to ask me who the funniest is, it's obviously Stifler. :D

r3port3r66 03-20-04 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by MichealMyers
well it looks like u dont no sh*t about the movies.
You could use a lesson in tact yourself. Margy may have gotten the title wrong, but that's no reason to attack her like that. BTW Roget, "u" is not a pronoun, it's a vowel.

The Taxi Driver 03-20-04 11:14 PM

i just said "u" cuz its shorter than writing the word "you"

r3port3r66 03-20-04 11:17 PM

O, I C ! ;)

kaisersoze 03-21-04 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
well it looks like u dont no sh*t about the movies. the movie is called american wedding not american pie - the wedding. and the one stifler hates is Finch. i agree that the 1st did get alittle boring but i think the 2nd is the best. Finch isnt really that funny in american wedding.
Woah, ease up, I regard this as a place to relax and not a science forumn where must be 100% on the mark; or people may be inclined to point out that you used the wrong "know", it is "know", not "no", just teasing.

As for the movie I liked all three of them... I think the team works well together, everyone is essential.

margy 03-21-04 07:44 AM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...521831-4137210 here in the UK it is American Pie - The Wedding.

Radioman 03-21-04 12:00 PM

In my opinnion this part of the "American's Pies Movies" is the worse:frustrated:

Edwin 01-17-05 03:16 PM

Shannon was missing

Originally Posted by margy
I have seen american pie the wedding i think it is funnier than all of them, i think the first one was funny but it does get boring. The second one was really funny and the third one is the best. I think stifler and one he hates in it are the funniest but i dont think jim is, he just acts stupid.

So what do you think of the film?

American Wedding was funny. I have a promotional t-shirt with Stifler's line, "Time to Boom-Boom with the bridesmaids" on the back. The only disappointment was the absence of Shannon Elizabeth. Having her sexy frame in a scrumptious lovemaking scene would've sold more tickets

Mose 01-17-05 03:34 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed all three. I was afraid I would feel like some type of 12 stepper... Hello, my name is Mose and I liked the American Pie series.

Lance McCool 01-17-05 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mose
Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed all three. I was afraid I would feel like some type of 12 stepper... Hello, my name is Mose and I liked the American Pie series.
Congratulations, the first step is admitting you have a problem

kay_kay60 02-27-05 09:02 PM

American Wedding is alot better than the other yes it is. I loved Stifler in this movie haha. It's awesome how Finch and him are battling it out for Michelle's sister. Very funny!