Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ElectraWoman and DynaGirl (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=10690)

MrZeldaFan 07-30-05 10:00 PM

ElectraWoman and DynaGirl

Well.. I can't give you the link yet.. No trailers, or teasers... but here's my prediction idea:

Plot: A gymnasium coach, and a high school student are both become the super heroines, and take down the villains. It will be a based on the old The World of Sid and Marty Krofft's Saturday Morning show.

The Cast:

Lori/ElectraWoman: Claudia Schiffer (she's tall, in her 30's)
Judy/DynaGirl: Hilary Duff (she's younger and shorter than Claudia Schiffer. I mean she's perfect)
Frank: ????????

and I'm not sure who are the bad guys gonna be.

chicagofrog 08-01-05 02:29 PM

o...............no...........

SamsoniteDelilah 08-01-05 02:49 PM

Oh, that's too funny! :D
I loved that show, despite the full realisation (even as an 8 year old) that it was pure cheese.

MrZeldaFan 08-01-05 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Oh, that's too funny! :D
I loved that show, despite the full realisation (even as an 8 year old) that it was pure cheese.
Even though the show is a failure... Right?

SamsoniteDelilah 08-01-05 03:07 PM

hm?
The tv show was a dog, but that was about 30 years ago.
Is there a movie coming out, or was this just a brainstorm of yours?

MrZeldaFan 08-01-05 04:05 PM

hm?
The tv show was a dog, but that was about 30 years ago.
Is there a movie coming out, or was this just a brainstorm of yours?
Well, check the 1st post: There is no trailer or teasers yet. Just like Diablo's DBZ movie topic.

SamsoniteDelilah 08-01-05 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by MrZeldaFan
Well, check the 1st post: There is no trailer or teasers yet. Just like Diablo's DBZ movie topic.
I read your first post. It is unclear about whether there is a movie in the works or just an idea of yours. That's why I asked if there was a movie in the works, or if this was just your idea.

This is a fun game.
Lawn darts, next?

LordSlaytan 08-01-05 04:07 PM

If it's just make believe...quit saying yet. :rolleyes:

MrZeldaFan 08-01-05 04:12 PM

Sorry, and besides, that "Add Movie Entry" in the IMDB website is gone.

SamsoniteDelilah 08-01-05 04:13 PM

So... is it a real movie, or your idea... or can you no longer separate the two?

MrZeldaFan 08-01-05 04:15 PM

So... is it a real movie, or your idea... or can you no longer separate the two?
It was my idea. But if the movie was really made in the future, I hope it's not low-budget like the TV show...

SamsoniteDelilah 08-01-05 04:20 PM

I think it could be a fun thing to rework, but there's not a lot of background on it, is there? Was there a graphic novel or anything? Claudia Schiffer would be cool, and she almost looks like Dierdre Whoozis, who played Electro-Woman, back in the day. What's your idea for plot?

MrZeldaFan 08-01-05 06:53 PM

I think it could be a fun thing to rework, but there's not a lot of background on it, is there? Was there a graphic novel or anything? Claudia Schiffer would be cool, and she almost looks like Dierdre Whoozis, who played Electro-Woman, back in the day. What's your idea for plot?
Here's the plot (my idea):

A gymnasium coach, and a high school student are both become the super heroines, and take down the villains. It will be a based on the old The World of Sid and Marty Krofft's Saturday Morning show.

and BTW, SamsoniteDelilah.. Lawn Darts are banned back in 12/19/88 by CPSC.

jrs 08-01-05 10:41 PM

:sick:

MrZeldaFan 08-03-05 05:10 PM

Samsonite, think one of the famous child star to be Judy/Dynagirl?

SamsoniteDelilah 08-03-05 05:25 PM

I think a nationwide search is needed. We need a gymnast with a fresh face.
Can Dakota Fanning do back flips? If so, maybe her, but I think a newcomer would be a good draw. One who can act, because let's face it: Claudia Schiffer isn't going to be doing so much.

MrZeldaFan 08-03-05 05:53 PM

Claudia Schiffer isn't going to be doing so much.

What does that means?

SamsoniteDelilah 08-03-05 06:35 PM

Claudia Schiffer isn't going to be doing so much.

What does that means?
I mean she's not an actress. She's a model, and she can be funny in that role. But the bulk of the acting is then going to fall on DynaGirl. No?

nebbit 08-03-05 07:47 PM

I have never heard of the show. :nope:

SamsoniteDelilah 08-03-05 09:19 PM

It was http://www.cheesemonthclub.com/images/cheese2.jpg
but it was a good cause (female role model-wise)

Here's a taste:
http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/e/electr.jpg

MrZelda, apparently you're not the first to dream the dream of Dyna. Here's someone else's treatment.