Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=47405)

Yoda 12-07-16 03:55 PM

Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

So, first off: these aren't quite done. But they're really close!

EDIT: disregard past Chris! I come from the future and can tell you they are most definitely done now!

For those who didn't see the discussion in the anniversary thread, Gatsby said something about wanting mugs/shirts, and being surprised we didn't have any. I'd first toyed with the idea over a decade ago, but the options at the time were lacking. I actually own several MoFo shirts but none of them were up to snuff, so I never made anything available.

But since then, the options have improved considerably, which I learned when looking into shirts for my softball team not too long ago. I also knew that designing something specifically intended for shirts (cleaner, simpler), would probably come out a lot better than all the previous attempts.

Anyway, long story short, I hired my sister (who does some graphics/design work and previously did our softball team logo), and she's come up with some great concepts. In fact, we're almost definitely going to be offering two different design options.

Should have something to show you guys before the holidays. Stay tuned. :)

Yoda 12-07-16 03:58 PM

Re: Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Side note: I thought about putting some of the options out there for a vote, or asking for input into some of the smaller details, but I think that would slow things down, and smaller details make it pretty hard to achieve consensus, anyway. But by way of compromise, if there's a really clear sentiment that one specific thing should be changed (different color, rotating something right rather than left, et cetera), we should be able to make it happen.

TONGO 12-07-16 04:29 PM

Sign me up! :) Ill even take a photo of me wearing it, sucking in my gut.

MovieMeditation 12-07-16 04:47 PM

10/10 will order.

rauldc14 12-08-16 01:33 AM

Wish I would order, but honestly I'm quite bashful on my forum participation when it comes to my non internet life.

TheUsualSuspect 12-08-16 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 1614932)
Wish I would order, but honestly I'm quite bashful on my forum participation when it comes to my non internet life.
Still hiding this site from loved ones eh?

I will most definitely buy. :p

seanc 12-08-16 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 1614932)
Own it brother. 2017 Raul comes out Mofo.

Sedai 12-08-16 09:54 AM

Woot!

Yoda 12-08-16 10:08 AM

The mods are definitely getting "I removed spam in under 60 seconds and all I got was this lousy..." et cetera shirts.

Tacitus 12-08-16 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1615057)
The mods are definitely getting "I removed spam in under 60 seconds and all I got was this lousy..." et cetera shirts.
You can change it to 'minutes' in my case. ;)

AchillesAlexander 12-08-16 01:07 PM

Re: MoFo Turns 16, Gets a Job

I don't even know where the creator of this site is based out of. I suppose US and that means no ship to Europe, yeah?

I love Tshirts. They're such crappy quality here unless you pay $60 or more no 20$ beffy tee or the like.

Yoda 12-08-16 01:15 PM

Re: MoFo Turns 16, Gets a Job

Based in the U.S., but we're probably just going to use Vistaprint for this, so they should be able to ship overseas! :) Not sure what the cost on that will end up being. Should know more soon, though.

I will say that there are a couple different fabric options here, and I've tried them both, and even the cheaper one from Vistaprint is pretty decent. The softer one is a few bucks more, but feels pretty darn good for a custom shirt.

TheUsualSuspect 12-08-16 07:38 PM

Are any going to have those classic Mofo slogans?

100% Van Damme free. Etc. ???

Yoda 12-08-16 09:55 PM

Good question. The front designs are nearly finalized, but I was still deciding what to put on the back other than the URL. If you guys wanted some with the slogans back there instead of (in addition to?) that, that could definitely be arranged.

Citizen Rules 12-08-16 10:00 PM

Doesn't it cost more to put a design on both the front and back? It's cool, I'm just asking as most t shirts with designs don't have anything on the back, front only.

TheUsualSuspect 12-08-16 11:43 PM

I have plenty of shirts with both.

Yoda 12-09-16 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules (Post 1615247)
Doesn't it cost more to put a design on both the front and back? It's cool, I'm just asking as most t shirts with designs don't have anything on the back, front only.
It does cost more--about $5 more. I was planning on letting people choose whether they wanted that or not. Ditto on the high or medium quality fabric, since some people might want to wear it regularly and some might just want to have one and not care as much about the other stuff.

Yoda 12-14-16 03:58 PM

Okay, got my test shirt. Came out pretty well, but making a few final tweaks changes to brightness/color, and finalizing the second design. Could be available as soon as tomorrow, and I might be able to post the designs sooner.

Until then, if anyone has any opinions about which slogans they might want on the back, I'm all ears. Obviously, the pithier ones are better.

Citizen Rules 12-14-16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1616548)
...Until then, if anyone has any opinions about which slogans they might want on the back, I'm all ears. Obviously, the pithier ones are better.
OK, you asked for it:p
MoFo...tell it hurts!

MovieForums.com for those who do know jack about movies

MoFo...cause IMDB ain't all of that!

I love MoFo, because I ain't been banned yet

Swan 12-14-16 04:12 PM

"Swan was here"

Yoda 12-14-16 04:13 PM

:D

These ones, from the old site, were usually my favorites:
  • Now With 28% More Bruce Willis
  • An Offer You Can't Refuse
  • I Am Jack's Favorite Movie Site
  • Where Everybody Knows Your Username
  • Mischief. Mayhem. Movies
  • Your Forum, Should You Choose to Accept It
  • You'll Be Back

Camo 12-14-16 04:14 PM

Camo's Angels!

Or: The Typical Rednecks!

Chypmunk 12-14-16 04:31 PM

Nice idea :)

(for all sizes):
MOFO: we know how to whistle!
MOFO: you'll need a bigger boat!
MOFO: join, Forrest, join!

(purely for the XXXXXXXXXXXXXL size):
Tomorrow may well be another day but it's not here yet - so why not spend some time on movieforums.com whilst waiting :)

Yoda 12-14-16 05:00 PM

I wasn't soliciting slogans. :laugh: Though, amusingly, "We're Gonna Need a Bigger Board" was indeed one of the ones in rotation before the redesign.

I was just going to have "MOVIEFORUMS.COM" on the back, but I figured I'd see if there was some clear consensus about which of the existing slogans to add, even if only as options.

Miss Vicky 12-14-16 05:02 PM

I like "Your forum, should you choose to accept it"

Citizen Rules 12-14-16 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1616563)
I wasn't soliciting slogans. :laugh: Though, amusingly, "We're Gonna Need a Bigger Board" was indeed one of the ones in rotation before the redesign.

I was just going to have "MOVIEFORUMS.COM" on the back, but I figured I'd see if there was some clear consensus about which of the existing slogans to add, even if only as options.
MovieForums.Com
We're Gonna Need a Bigger Board

I like that a lot!... (But all caps for MOVIEFORUMS.COM makes it harder for read to me.)

Yoda 12-14-16 05:13 PM

FWIW, it'd be in the same basic font you see in the header: Futura.

But you'll all see soon enough. :)

Camo 12-14-16 05:18 PM

Put memorable quotes from members on the back :laugh:

The Rodent 12-15-16 02:17 PM

"We know how to spell Schwarzenegger" was always my favourite one.

Yoda 12-15-16 02:21 PM

So, here they are. Two designs, courtesy of my sister Grace (who was a regular member here a long time ago):

http://www.movieforums.com/images/shirt_design_1.png
http://www.movieforums.com/images/shirt_design_2.png

http://www.movieforums.com/images/sh...ckup_1.png?v=3http://www.movieforums.com/images/sh...ckup_2.png?v=3

The goal here was to create the "feel" of the site design, but in a simplified, flatter way that would translate well onto shirts and mugs, since the general shape of the logo as-is isn't a great fit for it, both in terms of the specificity of detail (gradients, transparency) and the general shape. I think the first option looks more like a typical shirt design, but the second looks a little closer to the actual logo, and since I liked both, I wanted to give people the option.

I'll upload a photo of me in the test shirt (which is of the first design). It's a little darker (and with less transparency), both things tweaked for this final version, but it'll give you a basic idea of the size/scale.

I should be able to offer a few different options for the back, like slogans, the URL, or both. By default, I was just going to do something like this:

http://www.movieforums.com/images/shirt_mockup_back.png

I think shirts and mugs are the givens, though Vistaprint offers a lot of other products if anyone wants either design on something else.

Swan 12-15-16 02:27 PM

Damn. I was unsure at first, but those look awesome.

Yoda 12-15-16 02:41 PM

Thanks. :up: I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I think the first is probably more "shirt" looking, but the art deco rays are pretty cool, so I figured, why not.

Anyway, I'll have a photo up soon, and I should have them technically available no later than tomorrow.

Sedai 12-15-16 02:43 PM

Dang, love em both... I think I am just slightly partial to the second one if I had to choose. Well done!

doubledenim 12-15-16 02:57 PM

50/50 blend is the only way!!! I was crestfallen on my recent Vistaprint purchase when I saw there was a min purchase of 6 for the "not all cotton" shirts.

Here's my pitch. "Hey kid, wanna toothpick?"
:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Austruck 12-15-16 03:00 PM

Slightly partial to that second one myself, probably because it mirrors the site a little better. Plus, I love art deco. :)

The Rodent 12-15-16 03:01 PM

"Where everyone's a MoFo"

Austruck 12-15-16 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1616551)

These ones, from the old site, were usually my favorites:
  • Now With 28% More Bruce Willis
  • An Offer You Can't Refuse
  • I Am Jack's Favorite Movie Site
  • Where Everybody Knows Your Username
  • Mischief. Mayhem. Movies
  • Your Forum, Should You Choose to Accept It
  • You'll Be Back
Ah, the Bruce Willis bumper sticker one is still on my car. Put it on the very day we bought it back in 2010. Still gets laughs at intersections:

https://c4.staticflickr.com/1/748/31...ca7eebf363.jpg

ash_is_the_gal 12-15-16 03:26 PM

so these are pretty cool. i'd definitely buy one. i'm always telling my husband about this place (well, he mostly just knows about the members that piss me off because i like to bitch :p), but, yeah, i like the idea of being able to wear something to promote my favorite forum

Gatsby 12-15-16 08:32 PM

Looks great Yoda.

If I'm wearing the shirt, and someone asks me what the hell 'MoFo' is, I'll just say it's a cult I enjoy attending from time to time. ;)

gbgoodies 12-15-16 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1616833)
So, here they are. Two designs, courtesy of my sister Grace (who was a regular member here a long time ago):

http://www.movieforums.com/images/shirt_design_2.png
I prefer this (the second) design.

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1616833)
I should be able to offer a few different options for the back, like slogans, the URL, or both. By default, I was just going to do something like this:

http://www.movieforums.com/images/shirt_mockup_back.png
I like the URL on the back of the shirt, but I agree with Citizen Rules that it shouldn't be all caps. It's easier to read the site name if only the first letter of each word is in caps.

Remember, the average person who sees the shirt won't know the site name, so they'll have to figure out what it says. When it's all caps, it's like playing Bumper Stumpers with car license plates.

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules (Post 1616569)
MovieForums.Com

I like that a lot!... (But all caps for MOVIEFORUMS.COM makes it harder for read to me.)

Citizen Rules 12-15-16 11:25 PM

Just seen the pics that Yoda posted of the shirts, very cool! I like both designs, very stylish:)

TheUsualSuspect 12-16-16 01:19 AM

If I can buy a mug AND a shirt, I most definitely will.

Mischief. Mayhem. Movies.

Can't wait.

nebbit 12-16-16 05:02 AM

I want one NOOOOW :yup:

christine 12-16-16 05:26 AM

Great idea!

Yoda 12-16-16 10:38 AM

Putting a few combinations together now. If anyone has any other requests as to which slogan they want on the back, if any, lemme know. I'll toss the "movieforums.com" on there by default, but if you'd rather it just be the slogan, just way the word. :)

Yoda 12-16-16 10:48 AM

Couple examples of alternates for the back:

http://www.movieforums.com/images/sh...back_camel.png
http://www.movieforums.com/images/sh...back_lower.png

And just a real quick mockup of a slogan and the site name (I have some variants where the name has lines above and below it to separate it, too, though I think using white for one and tan for the other does a pretty good job):

http://www.movieforums.com/images/sh...n_and_name.png

Chypmunk 12-16-16 11:00 AM

Prefer the site name on top of any slogan but it's looking good!

Yoda 12-16-16 11:07 AM

Easily done.

Tell ya' what: I'm gonna put together a quick page with basic options, ranging from a softer material with stuff on the back, to a more affordable option with nothing on the back, and people can just let me know if they want any specific combination of colors/slogans/site name stuff. Should only take a few minutes, and that way everyone can have it exactly the way they want. :)

Swan 12-16-16 11:09 AM

Gotta say, I actually prefer the all caps site name to the others.

Yoda 12-16-16 11:17 AM

Same; Futura looks good in caps, and it's how the header is. But I'm down with whatever combinations people prefer! :)

ash_is_the_gal 12-16-16 11:23 AM

I prefer caps as well.

Austruck 12-16-16 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1617117)
Same; Futura looks good in caps, and it's how the header is. But I'm down with whatever combinations people prefer! :)
But the header has a space between the words, making it easy to read.

If you do go with the caps/lowercase thing, don't cap the "c" in ".com."

Did you say you're keeping the option for a non-extra-soft shirt? Because frankly, I hate those. The short sleeves bunch up funny on me and the fit on *every* shirt I have that is that softer material is horrible because it shifts weird and doesn't hang right. Plus, they're flimsy.

Just a regular ol' Gildan cotton T-shirt in a generic size chart would be a good option.

Are you sick of us yet? :D

Yoda 12-16-16 11:49 AM

Yup, wasn't gonna capitalize the com.

And yeah, there's a really straightforward shirt without the softer material, and without anything on the back, for people who just want a simple shirt, that'll cost significantly less. I've got a few of the softer ones from Vistaprint and I've really liked them, though I don't know if you're referring to softer shirts in general, as opposed to this site in particular.

Oh, also, just to complicate things further, they do have Men's and Women's models, though the Men's are more like unisex. I'm creating the designs by those on default since they should be fine on anyone, but I can recreate any of them on women's on request, and might do a couple of the basic ones that way preemptively.

Austruck 12-16-16 11:54 AM

I hate women's T-shirts. Always opt for the men's/unisex. (For one thing, sizing is more uniform. And quality tends to be better. Women get crappy, cheap material for everything, and they pay more.)

Feel free to put stuff on the back of a men's/unisex/regular shirt! I love the stuff on the back! (More complicated! More complicated!) :D

Yoda 12-16-16 12:29 PM

Okay, I think I labeled all these links correctly:

Click this link to buy a shirt!

With the promo code mentioned below, they start around $21 for the softer ones with text on the back, and about $14 for the simpler ones without anything on the back. And for what it's worth, there is zero markup on these. Just happy that people want them. :)

Important: please double check the design before ordering, in case I mislabeled a link! :) If you don't see the combination you want on there, just reply here with your choices for the following:

1. Material: normal, or softer (normal is a few bucks cheaper)?
  2. Design: first, or second?
  3. Back: Anything on the back (nothing is a few bucks cheaper)?
    • Site Name Format: all caps, lower case, or capitalized words?
    • Slogans: Any? Above or below site name?
  4. Misc: Any other requests, IE: site name above/below slogan, different slogan from those listed, or women's cut instead of unisex?

While there's no markup now, I'll probably add a few bucks to help cover some of the costs, but that'll be after the holidays, and I'll probably have some kind of rebate program where people get the difference (probably just a few bucks) back if they post a picture of themselves wearing it, or something like that.

Also, Vistaprint's having a 25% off sale for the next few days, so have at it. Promo code's SALE25 at checkout.

Yoda 12-16-16 12:32 PM

Oh, and I'm looking into mugs. This place doesn't do black mugs. I can have white ones made up pretty quickly, but I'm assuming people would rather have black ones, so I'll see if I can find some options elsewhere.

Chypmunk 12-16-16 01:25 PM

I'll have another go at it tomorrow .... when I changed the country to Ireland I lost the link to the design :(
It's too slow a process to try again right now.

Tacitus 12-16-16 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Chypmunk (Post 1617138)
I'll have another go at it tomorrow .... when I changed the country to Ireland I lost the link to the design :(
Ireland's like that. We don't generally like sloganeering. ;)

Chypmunk 12-16-16 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tacitus (Post 1617139)
Ireland's like that. We don't generally like sloganeering. ;)
Who said anything about earrings :eek: - I was only ordering a tee-shirt .... honest! :)

Austruck 12-16-16 01:33 PM

So, is there an option to get the cheaper shirt with anything on the back?

Yoda 12-16-16 01:37 PM

Not by default, but I can whip one up. Just let me know what you want on it, per the options a few posts up. Won't take long.

Miss Vicky 12-16-16 01:39 PM

I don't know if it's just my computer or I'm just an idiot, but no matter what link I click for the second design, I get the same image on the page and can't figure out how to verify what's on the back.

Austruck 12-16-16 01:39 PM

* Regular men's T-shirt (not soft sissy stuff, ha!)
* Front: Second design
* Back: Bruce Willis slogan, above URL
* URL in caps/lowercase: MovieForums.com

:)

Yoda 12-16-16 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1617143)
I don't know if it's just my computer or I'm just an idiot, but no matter what link I click for the second design, I get the same image on the page and can't figure out how to verify what's on the back.
You'll just get the front when you first click on the link, but you'll get the option to preview the whole thing as you're checking out.

Austruck 12-16-16 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1617143)
I couldn't see any of the back options either, even when I clicked the Bruce Willis option link that was supposed to show me that specifically.

Yoda 12-16-16 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Austruck (Post 1617144)
* Regular men's T-shirt (not soft sissy stuff, ha!)
* Front: Second design
* Back: Bruce Willis slogan, above URL
* URL in caps/lowercase: MovieForums.com

:)
Here ya' go.

I have a version where the slogan is two lines if it's too small as-is, though it obviously looks a bit better otherwise on one.

http://i.imgur.com/zneol7K.png

Miss Vicky 12-16-16 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1617148)
Here ya' go.

I have a version where the slogan is two lines if it's too small as-is, though it obviously looks a bit better otherwise on one.

http://i.imgur.com/zneol7K.png
Can I get this same thing, but with the Mischief. Mayhem. Movies. slogan?

Yoda 12-16-16 02:02 PM

Sure: same thing as in the basic fabric, too, or did you want the softer one?

Miss Vicky 12-16-16 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1617150)
Sure: same thing as in the basic fabric, too, or did you want the softer one?
Basic is fine.

Yoda 12-16-16 02:05 PM

You got it.

Miss Vicky 12-16-16 02:15 PM

Okay, order placed.

Yoda 12-16-16 02:17 PM

:up: Thanks!

Extra super bonus points for anyone who posts a photo of themselves in a shirt. I'd love to get a cool little gallery of MoFos the world over in 'em.

Citizen Rules 12-16-16 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These are cool shirts! Even I look good in them:p

http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1481914391

Yoda 12-16-16 02:56 PM

The ship times on these custom shirt sites have gotten crazy good.

Surprised they had it in his size.

Austruck 12-16-16 02:57 PM

Well, black is very slimming...

Austruck 12-16-16 03:11 PM

Ordered! :)

(Now if only I could get a long-sleeved T-shirt... Just kidding!)

seanc 12-16-16 03:35 PM

Excited to get my shirt. I will post a pic.

I know we have been requesting alot Yoda but if you do end up making mugs available I always pictured it in the green color of the forum background.

Yoda 12-16-16 03:48 PM

If that's possible, I'll definitely do it! :)

False Writer 12-16-16 04:40 PM

Is it possible to get my username on the back of the shirt? Or would that be too much trouble?

Sexy Celebrity 12-16-16 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by False Writer (Post 1617221)
Is it possible to get my username on the back of the shirt? Or would that be too much trouble?
Seriously. That would be better than some stupid slogan. They could be like football jerseys.

Sexy Celebrity 12-16-16 05:12 PM

Although, some people might need multiple names on the back.

Austruck 12-16-16 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1617224)
Seriously. That would be better than some stupid slogan. They could be like football jerseys.
Oh sure, NOW you come up with that idea. I already ordered my shirt. :)

Austruck 12-16-16 05:51 PM

Geez, SC, feeling a little hostile today, are we? :D

Yoda 12-16-16 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by False Writer (Post 1617221)
Yeah, I'd be willing to do that. I'd just need to know what other choices you want to go with it before I put it together, so fire when ready. :)

False Writer 12-17-16 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1617238)
Yeah, I'd be willing to do that. I'd just need to know what other choices you want to go with it before I put it together, so fire when ready. :)
Okay cool, it won't be for maybe a couple weeks though. I'm flat broke right now due to xmas shopping, but hopefully I'll get some money for one of these soon. I'm not even 100% sure I'll do my username—I do like the mischief mayhem movies slogan.

Chypmunk 12-17-16 01:56 PM

Managed to get one in the basket for an Irish account (for those that might be interested: set up an account on the American site from Yod's links; went through the process of adding to basket; logged out; logged into Irish Vistaprint site with same account details) but sadly for Europeans that promo code doesn't apply over here :( .... however VPDEALS for same 25% reduction does work :).

So the long and the short of it is .... one MOFO tee ordered :)
Chances of a photo of me in it though .... zero (I don't do photos) :p

Miss Vicky 12-22-16 01:29 PM

Just checked the tracking and it says the expected delivery date for my shirt is 12/29 but I suspect it will be sooner. I'll try to get a good shot of me in it and post here when it arrives.

Yoda 12-22-16 01:46 PM

Cool! :up: Looking forward to it. I'll try to remember to have Courtney take a quick shot of me in the test shirt I ordered, though that one's just a tiny bit different from the final draft.

TONGO 12-22-16 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Austruck (Post 1617236)
Geez, SC, feeling a little hostile today, are we? :D
Hes probably still trying to get banned, whine/lying about being oppressed, and trying to rouse rabble.

When I order my shirt, it will def be XL. :)

TONGO 12-22-16 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by False Writer (Post 1617401)
Okay cool, it won't be for maybe a couple weeks though. I'm flat broke right now due to xmas shopping, but hopefully I'll get some money for one of these soon. I'm not even 100% sure I'll do my username—I do like the mischief mayhem movies slogan.
Yeah Ill have to wait till after Christmas too.

Austruck 12-22-16 07:51 PM

I got mine yesterday! Definitely the quality I wanted in the "regular" shirt (since I hate the "soft" newer T-shirts) and the size is a teeny bit larger than I like but that's far better than a teensy bit smaller. :)

The logo itself on the front is also a tad lower than most T-shirts might have put it. Am curious if that will happen to other people as well...

Yoda 12-22-16 09:02 PM

Hmm, I think I put it at the center of their lines (they put little lines over the layout so you know where dead center is). That said, when ordering people can adjust it. Dunno if that happened during the preview process, but either way, just an FYI so people know the option's there.

seanc 12-22-16 09:33 PM

Mine was waiting when I got home tonight. Fits and looks great. Have to do a pic some other time. Turns out my 7 year old isn't a photographer and I feel like a 16 year old girl taking a pic in the mirror. I don't have the proper hand on the hip stance down yet.

Yoda 12-22-16 09:36 PM

Normally I would mock someone mercilessly for posting a bathroom mirror selfie, but I'll certainly make an exception for anyone posting a photo of their MoFo shirt.

seanc 12-22-16 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1619100)
Normally I would mock someone mercilessly for posting a bathroom mirror selfie, but I'll certainly make an exception for anyone posting a photo of their MoFo shirt.
First time I ever tried it. Way too Facebook tweener for me. Deleted.

cricket 12-22-16 10:15 PM

I'll order mine this weekend when I can get my wife to pay for them.

Austruck 12-22-16 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1619084)
Hmm, I think I put it at the center of their lines (they put little lines over the layout so you know where dead center is). That said, when ordering people can adjust it. Dunno if that happened during the preview process, but either way, just an FYI so people know the option's there.
It wasn't unusually low or anything. Just lower than most T-shirts I have with sayings or logos on them. I'll post a picture tomorrow... :)

Yoda 12-24-16 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess I'll have to kick off the MoFo Shirt Gallery myself!

Not a great photo, and it's darker than the final version (it's the test shirt I ordered, before brightening the colors up a little), but you get the idea. :)

seanc 12-24-16 04:44 PM

See, now I feel like I have to be trim and bearded to post a pic. ;)

Austruck 12-24-16 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1619536)
See, now I feel like I have to be trim and bearded to post a pic. ;)
Me too! :D