Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   More IM-Debris (See what I did there?) (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=48269)

BoxOfficePoison 02-20-17 07:46 PM

More IM-Debris (See what I did there?)

Hi -- I just fled the ghost town where the community of IMDb used to stand and, after an ehxaustive Google search, clicked on the first thing that came up. So here I am!

By day, I'm a mild-mannered vet tech (and do have a tendency to post on medical/veterinary inaccuracies, so bear with me, no pun intended). By night, I have . . . undefined tastes -- I love horror movies (especially classic slashers) and comedies (generally the sillier the better) and my favorite TV shows are Emergency! and Kung Fu. You decide.

Anyway, happy to be here if you'll have me.

Miss Vicky 02-20-17 07:49 PM

Re: More IM-Debris (See what I did there?)

Welcome to the board!

I work in the veterinary field as well, though mostly as a receptionist, and have for about 15 years now. Definitely an interesting (and endlessly frustrating) job.

Sarge 02-20-17 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by BoxOfficePoison (Post 1651986)
Hi -- I just fled the ghost town where the community of IMDb used to stand and, after an ehxaustive Google search, clicked on the first thing that came up. So here I am!

By day, I'm a mild-mannered vet tech (and do have a tendency to post on medical/veterinary inaccuracies, so bear with me, no pun intended). By night, I have . . . undefined tastes -- I love horror movies (especially classic slashers) and comedies (generally the sillier the better) and my favorite TV shows are Emergency! and Kung Fu. You decide.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

Little Devil 02-20-17 08:00 PM

Welcome. Grab a beer.

Dani8 02-20-17 08:03 PM

I love my vets, nurses and reception staff. God knows I pay them enough to drive ferraris. Welcome.

Yoda 02-20-17 08:19 PM

I love a good pun-manteau.

Welcome to Movie Forums.

Sedai 02-20-17 08:44 PM

Hello and welcome!

The Gunslinger45 02-20-17 08:48 PM

Welcome!

TheUsualSuspect 02-20-17 10:33 PM

Horror fan and pun enthusiast? I like you already.

Welcome.

BoxOfficePoison 02-21-17 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 1652114)
Horror fan and pun enthusiast? I like you already.

Welcome.
Am I blushing?

Thanks, all!

Chypmunk 02-21-17 02:47 AM

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/30/0/1...or-555x575.jpg
Welcome from the madhouse to the funhouse, hope you enjoy it here.

CosmicRunaway 02-21-17 04:03 AM

Welcome to the forum!

BoxOfficePoison 02-22-17 04:19 PM

Thanks. (Love the cartoon, Chypmunk! I'll post it in the break room.)

Dani8 02-22-17 04:23 PM

I think it's appropriate for me to put this here to share with the vet staff. How sweet

https://www.facebook.com/16970363838...9280321660888/

BoxOfficePoison 02-22-17 04:53 PM

Will share indeed. Thanks!

Dani8 02-22-17 05:03 PM

Isn't it lovely. I don't know if my vets do that because I've never seen homeless people in this area but they do treat injured wildlife for free. If I take in an injured animal I offer to pay but they always say no, so xmas and easter time I take a hamper.

dteam6 02-22-17 05:21 PM

Welcome, fellow IMDB alum! reat to see you here! :)

Dani8 02-22-17 05:31 PM

BOF, there is a lengthy pet lovers thread in OT.

Swan 02-22-17 05:38 PM

Welcome, horror person.

BoxOfficePoison 02-23-17 11:45 PM

Thank you, Swan of the Alarming Avatar.

Dani8, what is OT?