Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   General Movie Discussion (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies you couldn't even finish. (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=7442)

Lola 05-18-04 09:11 PM

Movies you couldn't even finish.

List the movies you couldn't even finish and why.

Marci X - Lisa Kudrow did a rap about designer purses
Idle Hands - I realized it was about a posessed hand
Inspector Gadget - It was too damn boring

The Taxi Driver 05-18-04 10:29 PM

league of extordinary gentleman - jus plain sucked
8 mile - hated it so much
bringin down the house - i jus wasnt interesting to me.

Citezen_Toxie 05-18-04 10:52 PM

I dont think I've ever not finished a movie but sometimes I wish I hadn't
Legally Blonde
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Kate and Leopold

Loner 05-18-04 11:06 PM

Eyes Wide Shut, absolutely hated this film.

Too many others to list.

LordSlaytan 05-18-04 11:23 PM

I left in the middle of my free viewing of The Whole Ten Yards.

Garrett 05-18-04 11:45 PM

There's a thread called "movies you walked out on" or something somewhere... same general idea.

Puppy Kicker 05-18-04 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Garrett
There's a thread called "movies you walked out on" or something somewhere... same general idea.
Well, for either thread, I submit Dude Where's My Car?, which I couldn't finish because it was a blatant attempt to shrink the minds of the American public.

Caitlyn 05-19-04 12:03 AM

The Wedding Planner... :rolleyes:

This thread is a little different then the "walk out" one because movies on DVD or even TV can also be listed... but here is the link for it:

You Ever Walk Out of the Theater?

Lola 05-19-04 10:48 AM

Yeah, I also just recently waked out of Envy. I paid 10 bucks for about 20 minutes of bad bad film.

higgy 05-19-04 10:51 AM

Home Alone 4, just terrible.

Zeiken 05-20-04 11:14 PM

I never walk out of movies, or turn them off early. But Leage of Extrordinary Gentleman, i had to get out of there. Luckily, they was a midnight showing of Die Hard across the hall.

quiball 05-21-04 12:02 AM

Does falling asleep half way thru count? that would be Coyote Ugly

The Silver Bullet 05-21-04 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Loner
Eyes Wide Shut...
OH. MY. GOD.

dangerouslydead 05-21-04 03:56 PM

Cheaper by The Dozens (2004)

Sleezy 05-21-04 09:36 PM

The Royal Tenenbaums - It was just horrible (save for Gene Hackman, who was great during the portion I saw).

Sedai 05-21-04 10:09 PM

Get Shorty

ZzzZZzZzZZZzZZzZZ

Loner 05-21-04 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
OH. MY. GOD.
I eventually finished it when it came on HBO, still hated it.

Hauberinia 05-21-04 10:33 PM

Moulin Rouge and The Matrix... I know people who just love them... I couldn't keep watching.

moviedvdfreak 05-22-04 06:14 AM

master and commander
a.i artificial intellegence
kate and leopold
death to smoochy
simone

runningscared 05-22-04 01:13 PM

Legally Blonde-put me off doing law forever and I only saw 20min!!!
Moulin Rouge-made me want to gouge my eyes out.
Dirty Dancing-just couldnt watch it all.

LTwedge 05-22-04 08:45 PM

I never walk out of movies at the movie theatre but I did fall asleep when watching the Man in the Iron Mask...that was just horrible. We rented a B-movie one time called Axem' and we watched only five minutes of it before turning it off. It was really terrible! :(

sisboombah 05-23-04 04:54 PM

eraser head. im not really a squimish person...i normally look away and wait for the horror to go away if its that bad but this film touched a nerve...it was my fear of babies i think that did it. jsut the fact that this baby was so kind of mutant freak and the sound it made was soooooo horrible. i couldnt stand that sound. even when you close your eyes the sound is still there haunting you and all these images of this mutant freak baby are popping into your head. i couldnt look at babies for a while after that without wanting to run away screaming. i think i watched half that film then i had to turn it off. yuk yuk yuk.

Lola 05-23-04 11:34 PM

I've been meaning to watch that for a while. . . .

iluv2viddyfilms 05-24-04 03:38 AM

Well I've never walked out on a movie before, but just watching them probably Gods and Generals and The Two Towers we're the two toughest for me to fully get through. Partly due to their length as well. Liar, Liar was very painful as well to sit through, and of course The Santa Claus

Philmster 05-24-04 12:00 PM

Paycheck

Bones 05-24-04 12:32 PM

gili, i think thats how you spell it, i could not finish it at all, it was so stuped, the story line, the plot, the whole idea

Lola 05-24-04 04:45 PM

It actually had a plot? I refuse to watch that movie, along with Maid in Manhatten.

Nitro_69 05-26-04 01:06 AM

Well I just recently rented "House of the Dead"...this is the worste movie ever.Bad acting,Bad directing,Bad cinematography,Horrible plot and story telling...And I LOVED EVER FRAME OF IT.just goes to prove that with the right people and the right drink any movie can be fun (except for charlies angels 2).

Krackalackin 06-03-04 11:05 PM

Movies i couldn't finish

1. City of the walking dead-don't even get near this movie. It's so horrible, let's not even discuss it. ::gags::
2. Godzilla (new one)- A total brainbuster.
3. Inspector Gadget-I own it. Watched the first ten minutes of it and never watched it again. LOL
4. The psycho remake- It's obvious why
5. Terminator 3- One of the biggest dissapointments in studio blockbuster history.
6. Day of the Dead- I couldn't watch it all the way through at first not because it was bad but because it was just so damn violent.
7. Gangs of Newyork- Good movie. Really good documentary of the times but just too damn long for one sitting.
8. Troy- What an inacurate, dimwitted, boring, CGI piece of dirt. And it was a long movie too, i hear.

There's probably more. I just can't think of them now.

Spider-Freak 06-11-04 07:19 PM

I'm probably gonna get a bashing for saying this but ...Jay and Silent Bob strike back. Those guys were good in small doses but i couldn't take a movie devoted to them... just to damned annoying!

Aniko 06-11-04 09:10 PM

Honey for Oshun (2001)
I saw this late at night and fell asleep halfway through. From what I had seen, I had no desire to try and finish it the next day.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
After seeing major disappointments like View from the Top and Alex and Emma, I couldn't bring myself to finish watching this. It (and the other two) made French Kiss look like a classic.

jrs 06-11-04 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nitro_69
Well I just recently rented "House of the Dead"...this is the worst movie ever.Bad acting,Bad directing,Bad cinematography,Horrible plot and storytelling.
I agree with that. I received the House of the Dead workprint a couple of years ago, and I THOUGHT it was going to be some interesting spookfest. I watched it for about 30 minutes and I took out the DVD. I just couldn't take it. :sick:

Originally Posted by Zeiken
I had to get out of there. Luckily, they was a midnight showing of Die Hard across the hall.
Shame Shame.

birdygyrl 06-11-04 10:39 PM

Eyes Wide Shut...........kept dozing off. Also fell asleep during Coyote Ugly.

susan 06-11-04 10:44 PM

the first scooby doo film..after the first five minutes, i'd had it...

ArchibaldTuttle 06-12-04 01:29 AM

any movie I start watching after 10 pm while lying on the coach, I always fall asleep, but the only movie I can think of that I stopped watching because it sucked was Stewart Saves His Family

Aniko 06-12-04 01:44 AM

Groundhog Day
This is a movie my husband LOVES. I've tried to watch it three times with him and each time I'll fallen asleep. I do stay up a little longer each time.....so maybe one day I'll acually see it to the end. :blush:

mario12122 06-12-04 04:01 AM

Kill Bill WAs absolutely awful i cant believe people actually liked it. And yes i "understood" it.

Escape 06-12-04 04:16 AM

I make it a rule never to walk out on movies. It's a streak that I must not brake. Also I can't let the movie win. :eek:
I did come close however with the movies "POPCORN" and "HARDWARE".

As for video, there is only one that I did not finish. It's kind of an unknown low budget movie. I think it's called "BRAVEHEART". :D
Actually, I'll probably end up seeing it sometime since I never really gave it a chance and shut it off after the first 20 minutes.

Escape 06-12-04 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Loner
Eyes Wide Shut, absolutely hated this film.

That movie rates right up there with the snoozers. I got kind of sucked into watching it on opening night cause of all the hype. I remember watching it and thinking to myself, "The pace just has to pick up". I thought this about every 15 minutes and you know what?

It never did. :(

CrazyforMovies 06-12-04 11:10 AM

I could not finish watching Terminator 3

The Silver Bullet 06-12-04 11:57 AM

Eyes Wide Shut mops the floor with your mother.

Ash_Lee 06-12-04 12:55 PM

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I just can't sit through the whole film without having to leave the room.

Love Actually
Crap, crap, crap. Not funny, too long, WAY too many famous faces and cheesy enough to make me want to put my foot through my TV.

Garrett 06-12-04 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Eyes Wide Shut mops the floor with your mother.
My mother wipes the floor with that mop.

The Silver Bullet 06-12-04 08:03 PM

No. She cannot mop and be mop, Garrett.

suppression 06-12-04 10:59 PM

As much as I love the first "The Crow" film, I simply haven't been able to finish any other sequel/remake of the series.

Also, "My Boss's Daughter" was too terrible to finish.

BondGirl 06-12-04 11:27 PM

House of the Dead. Damn that movie sucked.

birdygyrl 06-13-04 01:50 AM

Dreamcatcher............it was just too gory and gross.

Escape 06-13-04 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
I could not finish watching Terminator 3
Did you fall and hit your head? :D

I went twice to see it in theatres and bought the DVD. C'mon now, it really wasn't that bad.

Black Mamba 06-13-04 03:01 PM

League of Extrodinary Gentelmen...that sucked with passion.

Lycan 06-13-04 07:09 PM

Insomnia: I fell asleep it was so boring.

About Schmidt: I walked out of the theatre and never regretted it.

Escape 06-13-04 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Dreamcatcher............it was just too gory and gross.
That movie had such potential yet it was such a disappointment.
The ending sucked eggs. I got a similar disappointing ending from Stephen King's "IT".

Fall-from-Grace 06-14-04 12:49 AM

Wow, what's up with everyone hating on Eyes Wide Shut. It's a good movie.

But here's my list:
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
Iknow what you did last summer (and the second one)
You've got mail
Chicago
The Friday after Next
The Stand (the hand of god at the end ruined it for me)
The Helen of Troy usa mini-series

Escape 06-14-04 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
Wow, what's up with everyone hating on Eyes Wide Shut. It's a good movie.

But here's my list:
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
Iknow what you did last summer (and the second one)
You've got mail
Chicago
The Friday after Next
The Stand (the hand of god at the end ruined it for me)
The Helen of Troy usa mini-series
Frankly I'm a little disappointed that you didn't like the scream trilogy. :bawling:
Anyways, what were you thinking when you went to 2 and 3 if you couldn't finish the first one. :confused:

Fall-from-Grace 06-14-04 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Escape
Frankly I'm a little disappointed that you didn't like the scream trilogy. :bawling:
Anyways, what were you thinking when you went to 2 and 3 if you couldn't finish the first one. :confused:
Ha! Like I'd pay to see the even crappier sequals...That's what tv is for.

Pyro Tramp 06-14-04 02:21 PM

I couldnt finish Oh Brother Where Art Thou, i wasnt a fan of the Coens then and didnt enjoy it at all, prob should go back n watch it now

Escape 06-14-04 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
Ha! Like I'd pay to see the even crappier sequals...That's what tv is for.
Please..please enough already. (sniff sniff) No more insults about scream. :( :( :(

Trust_ritchie 06-15-04 03:53 PM

I didn't even make it ten minutes into Vin Diesel's XXX before I was asleep. This movie was terrible.

linespalsy 06-16-04 01:19 PM

'top gun' and 'jerry mcguire'. barfola.

'coctail' also seemed pretty unwatchable; if i'd watched it from the beginning instead of just walking in at the end i might not have bothered to finish it.

Hellraiser 06-16-04 01:26 PM

Please..please enough already. (sniff sniff) No more insults about scream. :( :( :(
The first scream flick is a classic. The beginning scene with Drew Berrymore is glorious.

The Taxi Driver 06-16-04 01:31 PM

Screw scream to hell i hate that crap. jus kidding i liked the 1st one and the 2nd and 3rd were alright.

Hellraiser 06-16-04 01:36 PM

I cant believe pure films like Oh Brother, Scream, and Eyes Wide Shut was mentioned on this string yet I saw no garbage like...

How to Lose a Guy in 7 days
The Sweetest Thing
BioDome
Girlfight
Revenge of the Nerds 4
The Karate Kid 4
Enough with JLO
Giggli
Leprecahn Lost in Space

Pyro Tramp 06-16-04 02:22 PM

Imply Lep 4 was rubbish? Frigin awesome man

projectMayhem 06-16-04 04:39 PM

House of the Dead was funny for a little bit but eventually, I just grew bored and went and did something else. Also I kept falling in and out of sleep watching Van Helsing, but this could be more due to the fact that I started watching it at 11:30 after painting all day long, or maybe it really did just suck.

Hellraiser 06-16-04 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Also I kept falling in and out of sleep watching Van Helsing, but this could be more due to the fact that I started watching it at 11:30 after painting all day long, or maybe it really did just suck.
No it really did just suck.

You gotta be real stoned to enjoy Leprecahn Lost in Space. Probably need some acid in your system too. I made it about 30 minutes into the film before I abonded all hope.

Escape 06-16-04 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Hellraiser
The first scream flick is a classic. The beginning scene with Drew Berrymore is glorious.
Originally Posted by MICHAEL MYERS
Screw scream to hell i hate that crap. jus kidding i liked the 1st one and the 2nd and 3rd were alright.
EXCELLENT...............EXCELLENT...........EXCELLENT :laugh:

Krackalackin 06-17-04 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by mario12122
Kill Bill WAs absolutely awful i cant believe people actually liked it. And yes i "understood" it.
Amen Mario. You said it all.

Krackalackin 06-17-04 01:23 AM

EXCELLENT...............EXCELLENT...........EXCELLENT :laugh:
I wouldn't go as far to say Scream is a classic. It was good, a new interpretation about how fukked up horror movies are to watch repeatedly in general but Scream is no horror classic, if you can call it a horror movie. I thought the first I know what you did last summer was better. Didn't like either them incredibly though.

Krackalackin 06-17-04 01:25 AM

I wonder why. Is that a Scream mask for your portrait? ha ha ha. I'm just kiddin with ya

Krackalackin 06-17-04 01:30 AM

That movie had such potential yet it was such a disappointment.
The ending sucked eggs. I got a similar disappointing ending from Stephen King's "IT".
I disagree. I thought the dreamcatcher was one of the best horror movies in years. I think one thing people have to understand about stephen King is he doesn't write like most horror movie writers do. He attacks the psychological part of the audience for the scares. He goes for the brain, the rationalizing side to scare you. I think his movies are genius and I loved all of his. Not to say I read his books. I don't. I'll admit I don't but man, his movies are great. He doesn't rely on the blood or the startles or any of that. It's all in your head and that's how he writes it. I'll always stand up for Stephen King because I don't think a lot of people appreciate how much of a horror genius he really is.

Krackalackin 06-17-04 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Aniko
Groundhog Day
This is a movie my husband LOVES. I've tried to watch it three times with him and each time I'll fallen asleep. I do stay up a little longer each time.....so maybe one day I'll acually see it to the end. :blush:
I definately recommend that movie and would suggest to you my dear it wouldn't not be in your interest to watch it all the way through. I always loved the movie since I first saw it. It's a tricky movie to figure out what exactly the plot is and how he accomplished it but I think it makes it even a greater movie for that. Not to mention funny ha ha ha.

"You okay kid? I've caught you out of this tree everyday and you have never thanked me!" -Kid runs away- "So, I'll see ya tomorrow!"

D'yer Mak'er 06-17-04 05:50 AM

one of the greatest things about scream (or to a lesser extent, the scream trilogy) was that it had a cynical look on the old slasher movies and used a clever script to pay respects to them.
and i think it is safe to call it a classic. i mean it only totally rejuvenated the slasher teen movie genre of the nineties.

the most dissapointingly boring movie i have seen in the past while was Cool Movie with brad pitt
i was expecting to see who framed roger rabbit 2, but instead got a reeking plie of ****.
i didnt get past the 6th minute, ive never been so sure of the crappiness of a movie so quickly before.

XXX
girlfight
the fu manchu movies
several bond films
finding nemo
ice age
princess blade
etc etc
much of this list is based on predictability and movies so predictable that i couldnt bother to continue watching it. of course there are many other peices of **** i have started to watch while channel surfing and couldnt bare to continue the torture

Pyro Tramp 06-17-04 01:18 PM

Fell asleep in Harry Potter 3 and Lep 4 was quite franky....amazing, even better with drugs in your system...like Kyuss :D

Escape 06-18-04 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
I disagree. I thought the dreamcatcher was one of the best horror movies in years. I think one thing people have to understand about stephen King is he doesn't write like most horror movie writers do. He attacks the psychological part of the audience for the scares. He goes for the brain, the rationalizing side to scare you. I think his movies are genius and I loved all of his. Not to say I read his books. I don't. I'll admit I don't but man, his movies are great. He doesn't rely on the blood or the startles or any of that. It's all in your head and that's how he writes it. I'll always stand up for Stephen King because I don't think a lot of people appreciate how much of a horror genius he really is.
WARNING!! SPOILERS FROM "DREAMCATCHER" AND "IT"!
Then this is how he should have ended the movie "IT". Not with the lot of them tearing it apart with their bear hands like a bunch of children.
As for dreamcather. It was awsome untill about the last 10 minutes. Another movie ending with a dumbass looking alien creature.

Escape 06-18-04 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
one of the greatest things about scream (or to a lesser extent, the scream trilogy) was that it had a cynical look on the old slasher movies and used a clever script to pay respects to them.
and i think it is safe to call it a classic. i mean it only totally rejuvenated the slasher teen movie genre of the nineties.
Well said. :D

YoungAdam 06-18-04 02:29 PM

I tired to sit through Kids but it had no subtitles and I couldn't tell what the guys were saying :)

**is totally square**

Krackalackin 06-23-04 02:29 AM

WARNING!! SPOILERS FROM "DREAMCATCHER" AND "IT"!
Then this is how he should have ended the movie "IT". Not with the lot of them tearing it apart with their bear hands like a bunch of children.
As for dreamcather. It was awsome untill about the last 10 minutes. Another movie ending with a dumbass looking alien creature.
I thought the alien was good and it's not his fault. King didn't make the movie.

Escape 06-23-04 04:24 AM

I thought the alien was good and it's not his fault. King didn't make the movie.
I wasn't faulting king for the movie. It's just that I though that both aliens looked like they came from a b movie. The mystery of what these things were all about was building up gradually through this film and in the end it's just some plant with legs. I wish it was more original thats all.

Carissima 06-23-04 08:05 AM

i always find it difficult to watch the godfather movies all the way through, purely because each one takes so long to explain the story in too much detail and they're so damn long :rolleyes:

Fall-from-Grace 06-23-04 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Carissima
i always find it difficult to watch the godfather movies all the way through, purely because each one takes so long to explain the story in too much detail and they're so damn long :rolleyes:
blashphemor!

Mark 06-23-04 03:27 PM

I've never walked out of a theater.

However, I've turned off rentals, or I've walked out of the room.

Here are a few I can remember doing that with recently:

Second Hand Lions

My Fair Lady
(stopped watching at the intermission, and had no interest in watching the rest).

Equilibrium

Aniko 06-23-04 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mark
Second Hand Lions

My Fair Lady
(stopped watching at the intermission, and had no interest in watching the rest).
Mark...I'm curious...what was it about Second Hand Lions that made you stop watching it? That's one of those videos I keep thinking I should rent for the kids as a family movie...but for some reason it doesn't really peek my interest to even try. Basically...I'm looking for a reason to think....'boy...am I glad I didn't waste money on this'. :p

My Fair Lady...I've seen it a few times...it's not one of my favorite musicals. I liked it much better on stage than on screen. Maybe I would have liked it better if Julie Andrews had played the lead....and the costumes weren't so costumie. Also, I was used to hearing the broadway soundtrack with her (my parents had the original album)...and I couldn't get used to Audrey Hepburn in that role.

Krack....I do love the actors in Groundhog Day....so maybe one day I won't snooze through it. :)

Mark 06-23-04 06:48 PM

Mark...I'm curious...what was it about Second Hand Lions that made you stop watching it? That's one of those videos I keep thinking I should rent for the kids as a family movie...but for some reason it doesn't really peek my interest to even try. Basically...I'm looking for a reason to think....'boy...am I glad I didn't waste money on this'. :p
I love Michael Caine and Robert Duvall, but the premise of the film came off as a cheap way to get laughs (two old codgers taking in a wimpy kid and scaring him half to death before everyone becomes friends and life-lessons are learned). ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

My Fair Lady...I've seen it a few times...it's not one of my favorite musicals. I liked it much better on stage than on screen. Maybe I would have liked it better if Julie Andrews had played the lead....and the costumes weren't so costumie. Also, I was used to hearing the broadway soundtrack with her (my parents had the original album)...and I couldn't get used to Audrey Hepburn in that role.
I couldn't get in to any of the music. It was too much like story-telling and not enough of anything that caught my ear. By intermission, I didn't care if he succeeded in changing her or not.

projectMayhem 06-23-04 11:24 PM

Mark...I'm curious...what was it about Second Hand Lions that made you stop watching it? That's one of those videos I keep thinking I should rent for the kids as a family movie...but for some reason it doesn't really peek my interest to even try. Basically...I'm looking for a reason to think....'boy...am I glad I didn't waste money on this'.
I think if you checked it out, you would be pleasantly surprised, ESPECIALLY as a family film. 'Cause good family movies are hard to find these days.

projectMayhem 06-23-04 11:27 PM

The makers of the film didn't have much to work with though seeing as how Dreamcatcher is one of King's worst books in recent memory.

Garrett 06-24-04 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Carissima

I can see how this might be troubling.... if you have an attention problem.

Mad Season 06-25-04 06:50 PM

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Carissima 06-26-04 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Garrett
I can see how this might be troubling.... if you have an attention problem.
i do not have an attention problem as im into many psycological movies.........actually :mad:

Chucky 06-26-04 08:31 AM

Shriek - Complete and Utter Boringness

alittlepixie 05-24-05 09:49 PM

I couldn't finish Napolean Dynamite. Sorry but it was too stupid for me..

RESIST 05-30-05 01:20 PM

the lotr movies **** that so boring

Pyro Tramp 05-31-05 02:53 PM

Ashes of Time

RadeTagean 06-02-05 07:22 AM

Starship Troopers

Wanna Know More

Absolutely Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hazii82 06-09-05 04:04 AM

Catwoman -just couldnt get into that movie
Suspect Zero- It was good what I saw of it but got boring went to sleep on it

ummm cant think of anymore right now but theres plenty more

nebbit 06-09-05 07:57 AM

Eyes Wide Shut :sleep:

_fearandloathing_ 07-15-05 02:47 PM

couldnt finish king arthur, kingdom of heaven, anchorman and team america world police.

Sedai 07-15-05 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by nebbit
Eyes Wide Shut :sleep:
Ya, I felt that way the first time I watched it, I just wasn't in the mood. Now I love the film.

Ash_Lee 07-15-05 06:02 PM

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)

To be honest there are few musicals (I could count them with one hand if I could be bothered) that I've seen that I enjoy. I'm just not a fan of the genre, and this film did nothing to change that.

susan 07-15-05 06:57 PM

i tried watching elf twice.....

christine 07-15-05 07:17 PM

A couple of the films I couldn't finish quite a few years ago have gone on to become my favourite films. Apocalypse Now took me several goes - but I still think its dreamlike qualities go so well with late nights and drinking that the danger is you fall asleep ;) same goes with Fear and Loathing. Both are now in my top 20

Tacitus 07-15-05 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by christine
A couple of the films I couldn't finish quite a few years ago have gone on to become my favourite films. Apocalypse Now took me several goes - but I still think its dreamlike qualities go so well with late nights and drinking that the danger is you fall asleep ;) same goes with Fear and Loathing. Both are now in my top 20
Izo. But I got there in the end. You'll find out why next week c. :D