Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   The Television & Music Forum (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=51007)

HashtagBrownies 08-23-17 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1758177)
hopefully people send me their lists and i don't need to personally message everyone on the site like last time.
By the looks of it we're gonna have to do that if we want this countdown to happen.

gbgoodies 08-24-17 12:58 AM

I don't think Camo's logged in recently. Does anyone know of he's coming back? And is this list still on?

Mr Minio 08-24-17 12:49 PM

Re: Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TV shows

HATIN' ON THEM SINCE I WAS LITTLE
BROUGHT UP IN HATRED FOR TV SHOWS
THAT'S THE WAY I WAS BROUGHT UP

iank 08-24-17 06:24 PM

How very... silly of you.

Camo 08-26-17 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by gbgoodies (Post 1761096)
I don't think Camo's logged in recently. Does anyone know of he's coming back? And is this list still on?
I'm here. Got a few lists, doing a few things right now but i'll have an update tomorrow with how many lists i have and then i'll start trying to get more: i.e profile commenting everyone.

Camo 08-26-17 06:20 PM

Got nine lists. Not tallied any of them yet. Please send me your lists.

gbgoodies 08-27-17 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1762700)
I'm here. Got a few lists, doing a few things right now but i'll have an update tomorrow with how many lists i have and then i'll start trying to get more: i.e profile commenting everyone.

It's nice to see you back. :)

I'll have my list done in the next couple of days.

Camo 08-27-17 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by gbgoodies (Post 1763089)
It's nice to see you back. :)

I'll have my list done in the next couple of days.

Ten lists including mine actually, going to tally them up in the next two hours or so then i'll let you guys know where we are; how many have qualifed basically like i did last time.

MovieMeditation 08-27-17 09:50 AM

I will send one

Camo 08-27-17 09:53 AM

Chypmunk sent the 11th list!

Camo 08-27-17 09:57 AM

12th from MM :up: Going to star compiling them right now.

Camo 08-27-17 10:03 AM

Correction, it's 11 lists so far. One PM was clarifying stuff about the countdown and i thought it was a list before opening it.

Camo 08-27-17 10:17 AM

Someone specified the original Twin Peaks. For the record i'm going to count that and The Return as the one show so there's no need to separate them. Only pointing this out in case someone votes for both of them.

Camo 08-27-17 10:28 AM

BTW, i'm going to count Blackadder as the one show too. I know Godoggo didn't last time but i think it should, i wouldn't ask someone to specify which American Horror Story season or whatever so i don't think i should with Blackadder. Someone will need to resend their list but i'm sure they'll be happy to have extra spots.

Camo 08-27-17 11:22 AM

Someone specified the classic Doctor Who, again i'm not counting them as separate so just Doctor Who is fine.

Camo 08-27-17 11:43 AM

Remember there's a British and American House of Cards if you're voting for one. One person didn't specify which, i don't actually need them to because i know which one this person would have voted for but that won't always be the case.

Camo 08-27-17 11:54 AM

That's me finished compiling. 12/50 have qualified and a bunch only need one vote. Great start guys :up:

Keep sending lists, will probably start directly asking for them tomorrow.

Cynema De Bergerac 08-28-17 06:01 AM

'Twin Peaks', and other shows like 'The Sopranos', 'The Twilight Zone', and 'Doctor Who' will definitely rank high up on the list. But I'm choosing the safe route and predicting 'Breaking Bad' for the 'win.' Even though 'Game of Thrones' is definitely a major contender for that top spot considering It's overwhelming hot streak of popularity over the past few years.

Camo 08-28-17 06:13 AM

CDB sent the 12th list :up: Three more qualified bringing us to 15/50.

Camo 08-28-17 06:22 AM

cat brings us to 13 lists and 16/50 qualified :cool: