Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Spoilers Tag (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=1495)

spudracer 12-23-01 12:12 PM

Spoilers Tag

Since a few of you don't realize you can use the simple spoilers tag that TWT made available on the board, I started this thread so you can know what you can do with it. :D

Whenever you have something that will spoil the movie just use the following Tag:
[*spoilers=Your Movie] Your movie spoiler here [*/spoilers]
Since there I wanted you to see how it works I put the * in. To make full use out of the spoilers tag, remove the * so you get something like this:
WARNING: "The Sixth Sense" spoilers below
Bruce Willis is a ghost

Now, to see the spoiler, just highlight what is in the box. :)

sadesdrk 12-23-01 12:18 PM

okay, lemmie try it.

WARNING: "the Score" spoilers below
the movie the Score was really lame, and i knew what was going to happen at the end. spoiled it for ya, didn't I?
BTW- I can't read thmmie's spoiler tag on the LOTR thread.

spudracer 12-23-01 12:29 PM

I could, try just using the Select All option with your browser. CTRL-A will do it too. :D

spudracer 12-27-01 10:33 PM

Hey TWT, is there a way you can work the spoilers tag thing into the vB code little area, with the Bold, Italic, Underline, Size all that stuff? What do you think?

Yoda 12-27-01 11:03 PM

I meant to do that awhile ago, but I keep putting it off. I'll see if I can do it this weekend, when I'll have some time off. :)

mecurdius 12-28-01 12:20 AM

we should have a spoil the movie thread... twt would you allow it?

spudracer 12-28-01 12:38 AM

Where would the fun be in that. I mean it wouldn't be much of a thread where everyone could look at it. It would spoil at least one movie for someone.

straycat 01-18-02 06:52 PM

testing...

WARNING: "See Spot Run" spoilers below
The butler did it!

sadesdrk 02-26-02 12:28 PM

WARNING: "Boy's Don't Cry" spoilers below
blah blah blah

sadesdrk 02-26-02 12:29 PM

what am I doing wrong?

Yoda 02-26-02 12:30 PM

It doesn't react well to apostrophes...which annoys me.

sadesdrk 02-26-02 12:32 PM

oh. Bummer. I wanted to respond to something about that movie. Guess I'll do it in a PM.

Yoda 02-26-02 12:33 PM

Just leave the apostrophe out.

sadesdrk 02-26-02 12:43 PM

okay. Thanks.

Sexy Celebrity 02-26-02 05:15 PM

Let me try this....

WARNING: "Heather Graham Goes To An Erotic Grocery Store" spoilers below
Heather gets pushed naked in a shopping cart by a naked Jolly Green Giant. He brings her to the cereal aisle, where she has sex with three guys dressed as the Rice Krispies. A man dressed as Tony the Tiger then gets in on the action. Later, Mama Celeste gets in on the fun. That all ends when they are interrupted by contestants on Supermarket Sweep Shows Skin.

S.C.

sadesdrk 02-26-02 05:24 PM

WARNING: " Sexy Celebrity Goes To The Looney Bin" spoilers below
Sexy Celebrity, otherwise known as S.C. , was apprehended this afternoon, after authorities tracked his online movements to MoFo. He was handcuffed and thrown in the back of a padded van. He was addmitted to the Nut House in Napa, California. It is rumored that an upstanding member of MoFo, a sexy, little thing, known only as Sweetpea, A.K.A. Sades, A.K.A. Boop. will make continues visits to the new lunatic. Details at 11.

Sexy Celebrity 02-26-02 05:27 PM

Sounds like a good movie.... I get to be handcuffed!! :D

S.C.

sadesdrk 02-26-02 05:30 PM

Sarcasm is lost on the wicked!:p

BrodieMan 03-12-02 11:36 PM

crap! I missed the new Heather Graham movie!! :mad:

:(

it sounds like academy material......

Vetinari 05-17-02 11:08 AM

Might as well try it here first so I don't screw up some future post

WARNING: "Titanic" spoilers below