Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Questions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Answered: What movie?...beheading + rape(NWS) (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=23770)

HorrorFan 09-20-10 10:13 PM

What movie?...beheading + rape(NWS)

I remember seeing this movie when I was half awake(so if I was dreaming it perhaps I should check into some kind of institution):

I believe a woman and her husband were being held captive by some military bad guy in his camp. She was being prepped for an evening of being raped by him by being dressed up in a headdress and painted with some glittery gold stuff.

The bad guy took her from behind and I believe at the same time her husband was beheaded right in front of her.

Pretty sick stuff, but it left a deep impression and I always wondered whether it was real or just my crazy sick imagination.

Probably late night HBO/Showtime/Cinemax fare.

Thanks.

wintertriangles 09-20-10 10:14 PM

Re: What movie?...beheading + rape(NWS)

Sounds familiar, then again I could just be really imaginative. Do you remember why there was a military guy?

HorrorFan 09-20-10 11:07 PM

No. I woke up to some slave girls rubbing some glittery oil on the captive woman. This wasn't typical Cinemax fare, as there wasn't much nudity(except some amazing breasts), but the content of the scene was definitely pretty steep.

They could have been in some jungle hut in a military camp, but I may be mistaken.

7thson 09-20-10 11:11 PM

Sounds a bit like Flash Gordon minus the rape and beheading scene.

Powdered Water 09-20-10 11:13 PM

I knew you were gonna say that. ;)

mark f 09-20-10 11:40 PM

That is definitely The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck, directed by and starring David Keith. However, that doesn't let you off the "sick" hook, but look who's "talking".

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...nap-726695.png

planet news 09-20-10 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by horrorfan (Post 676829)
raped

glittery gold

from behind

beheaded

sick stuff

Where do I sign?

Powdered Water 09-20-10 11:54 PM

I just found it and I'mma downloading it. I don't care what anybody says either.

Powdered Water 09-20-10 11:55 PM

Is there an Adventures of Tennessee Buck before the Further Adventures?

HorrorFan 09-20-10 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by mark f (Post 676933)
That is definitely The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck, directed by and starring David Keith. However, that doesn't let you off the "sick" hook, but look who's "talking".
That's funny, because I thought I remembered checking the movie listing. The next morning all I remembered was something like "Buckaroo Banzai".

Well, at least I got the "Buck" right.

Thanks

7thson 09-21-10 12:01 AM

Wow Mark, I am not sure if you should get pos rep for that or a beating - well screw it you can have both if you want. ;)

Caitlyn 09-21-10 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Powdered Water (Post 676946)
I just found it and I'mma downloading it. I don't care what anybody says either.
............. :skeptical:

I didn't say anything... :p

Powdered Water 09-21-10 12:03 AM

You know you wanna watch it. I'll send you a copy.

Caitlyn 09-21-10 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Powdered Water (Post 676958)
You know you wanna watch it. I'll send you a copy.

I'd use it for target practice... I saw someone who had been be-headed in a car wreck... and I never ever wanna see anything even remotely similar again... even if it is just a movie...

Powdered Water 09-21-10 12:09 AM

I dig, I watch it all the time in all of these goofy Pinky Violence flicks from the 60's and 70's I've been watching lately. Those Japs are a nutty bunch. Fun flicks to watch though if that stuff doesn't bother you.

wintertriangles 09-21-10 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn (Post 676963)
I'd use it for target practice... I saw someone who had been be-headed in a car wreck...
SO DID I where did you see it

Caitlyn 09-21-10 11:06 AM

Car wreck about 7 years ago... the car had run up under the back of a tractor trailer...

wintertriangles 09-21-10 11:15 AM

and now to quickly change subject and memory, I dedicate this to you Caitlyn

http://www.youtube.com/v/a8T2z6ThUFI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

Caitlyn 09-21-10 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by wintertriangles (Post 677073)
and now to quickly change subject and memory, I dedicate this to you Caitlyn

Awww... thanks... It is a rather bad memory and I hope the one you saw was on film and not live...

wintertriangles 09-21-10 11:26 AM

No it was live, but the point of the video was to NOT return to this haha