Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The big but(t) (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=12327)

VeronicaJ 08-17-06 02:48 PM

The big but(t)

Let me be dirty and talk about my ass right now... I had a small surgerything on it because i had a deformed vain and it hurted like hell. So I intended to move it and almost chickened out (dont know why, ive had several operations and never chickened out before) in a few minutes it was done.

The aneasthetics are working off, it hurst again. I can't sit, im kneeling while typing this :( It still bleeds, and im just hoping the stitches are still there, 2 pair of jeans already blooded :eek:

(yay, my first topic, and already damned interesting)

Equilibrium 08-17-06 04:02 PM

Wow.

Escape 08-17-06 04:05 PM

Yikes!

VeronicaJ 08-18-06 05:37 AM

yeah, couldn't sleep last night. Not on my back because that made me feel the stitches,not on the left site because that hurted to, couldnt turn in my sleep...

One advise to everybody: don't ever do plactic surgery, this already hurts like hell, that should be even worse.

The worst thing about is i cant ride my bike for 2 weeks, how else should i get to school? (yeah, walking)

blibblobblib 08-18-06 08:57 AM

:sick:

Bill 08-18-06 03:52 PM

Ouch.

7thson 08-18-06 04:00 PM

I feel like a peeping Tom and I am not sure why. :)

Hope it gets better soon.

Caitlyn 08-18-06 04:53 PM

Ouch.... hope it is better soon....

VeronicaJ 08-18-06 05:53 PM

thank all a ya.. It feels better, when i have painkillers.

Somehow you dont seem to be able to answer in more that, exept the 7th son. Did i gross you all out?

Godsend 08-18-06 07:46 PM

I'm guessing doggystyle isn't an option then.

So much for the cushion. :(

Escape 08-19-06 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Did i gross you all out?
Eh, not really.

shirble 08-19-06 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Godsend
I'm guessing doggystyle isn't an option then.

So much for the cushion. :(
careful there, leave the awkward flirting for the slightly more legal forumers, goddy :)

7thson 08-19-06 03:28 AM

I popped a vein once........once....

Eyes 08-19-06 12:02 PM

sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better. let me just say, that chocolate chip ice cream will be your friend over the next day or two.

Escape 08-19-06 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by 7thson
I popped a vein once........once....
I always pinch viens now and then in my fingers. It's for sure a friggin uncomfortable feeling for me.

VeronicaJ 08-20-06 04:09 AM

;) hahaha im sorry
but yeah, it happens.

ooh i got news! I can sit the normal way, im feeling so much better :p

Sexy Celebrity 08-21-06 01:46 AM

I am confused... you performed surgery on your butt... by yourself? There was lots of blood, all over your jeans?? Two pairs, in fact. If this has something to do with a common procedure of popping a vein, I don't know about it, never done it (Thank God).

nebbit 08-21-06 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Did i gross you all out?
:yup:

you poor baby, I hope you are better soon :kiss:

VeronicaJ 08-21-06 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I am confused... you performed surgery on your butt... by yourself? There was lots of blood, all over your jeans?? Two pairs, in fact. If this has something to do with a common procedure of popping a vein, I don't know about it, never done it (Thank God).
no no no! ( i know my explanation wasn't that good) a doctor did it. And on my way home it bled through the plaster and the bandage and later that day i wore another pair of jeans and it continued to bleed through it.
and what it really is about i cant explain, in dutch medical speak its called a 'hemangliool' or something.