Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Actors, Awards, & Directors (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Top 5 Most Beautiful Women (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=680)

mightymose 06-14-01 12:03 AM

Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

** Disclaimer **

This survey is not meant to objectify women... heck, my wife has a major in Womens Studies and would crucify me if I thought that way... don't worry ladies, I have been trained very well!

My top 5 most beautiful leading ladies of all time would have to be:

5. Salma Heyek
4. Rita Hayworth
3. Raquel Welch (just b/c of that dang poster!)
2. Audrey Hepburn
1. Grace Kelly

What can I say? I am a man who appreciates the classic things in life!

One added note.. Cindy Crawford is not an option, I don't consider that thing she made to be a movie.

Yoda 06-14-01 01:43 AM

Aww man, this is tough. This list may change at any time.
  • Julia Roberts.
  • Kelly Preston.
  • Grace Kelly.
  • Marilyn Monroe.
  • Gwyneth Paltrow.
Don't get me wrong: these are not, in my opinion, the five most attractive women I've ever seen. These are five famous actresses who seem classicly beautiful. I know Preston seems out of place, but she looks good for her age, and you've got to appreciate that.

Grace Kelly is on there because she has such an innocent feel to her. Dial M For Murder -- "I saw his eyes, I can't remember his face!"

PigsnieLite 06-14-01 02:41 AM

Ok Im up kinda early but no school today.

PigsnieLite's FIVE most Bootiful Women in the Movies

1. Selma Hayek (have seen Frowm Dawn til Dust 12 times just for her, dont tell Pigsnie!)
2. Kate Blanchett
3. Nicole kidman
4. Anne Brochet (she is that girl in Cyrano de bergerac, I have seen this movie so many times with Pigsnie & she is like WOW! Sophie looks somethin like her but Sophie isnot as skinny)
5. Selma Hayek

sunfrog 06-14-01 04:51 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow?

Wart 06-14-01 11:06 PM

Ok--these are most beautiful actresses, right? Not just "females?" If so--my vote goes to

1. Catherine Zeta Jones (in Zorro)
2. Elizabeth Taylor (in Butterfield 8, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof) but not Cleopatra (couldn't get over the eye makeup)
3. Uma Thurman (in The Avengers & as Venus in Baron Munchausen)
4. Michelle Pfeiffer
5. Nicole Kidman

OG- 06-15-01 02:21 PM

1. Denise Richards
2. Heidi Klum
3. Britney Spears
4. Karen McDougal
5. Jennifer Love Hewitt

Clayton 06-16-01 01:39 AM

Vivien Leigh

Catherine Deneuve

Greta Garbo

Sophia Loren

Moira Shearer

(American movie actresses have surface beauty; the Europeans named above have an inner mystery to their outer beauty.)

Yoda 06-17-01 03:29 PM

Originally posted by OG-
1. Denise Richards
2. Heidi Klum
3. Britney Spears
4. Karen McDougal
5. Jennifer Love Hewitt
Uh, have Klum, Spears, and McDougal really been in any movies?

mightymose 06-17-01 05:05 PM

I think I heard somewhere that Spears has one coming out... as for the rest I don't know. Check out IMDB to be sure.

MFalkawein 06-27-01 04:19 PM

I didn't think it was actresses, it just said "Top 5 Most Beautiful Women"

So mine would be

1.Denise Richards
2.Britney Spears
3.Jessica Simpson
4.Christina Aguilera
5.Beyonce' Knowles(from Destiny's Child)

Sillyshagie 06-28-01 11:25 AM

1.Goldie Horn(back in her early movies in the 80's)
2.Carmen Electra
3.Rachel Weisz
4.Cameroon Diaz
5.Penelope Cruz

Raven 06-28-01 11:13 PM

Ava Gardner
Audrey Hepburn
Vivien Leigh
Katherine Zeta Jones
Halle Berry

Matt 06-30-01 12:29 AM

Surprised no one has mentioned Angelina Jolie yet. But I love her. So I'm putting her here.

Also, Julia Roberts (cause she's got a smile that lights up the entire screen), Rene Russo (a timeless beauty), Michelle Pfeiffer (ditto) and Audrey Hepburn (elegance personified).

Nick_Sievers 07-01-01 11:06 PM

Well I havent been here for a while but without a doubt.

1. Angelina Jolie - by far the best - Ever since I seen Gia and Hackers i've never looked back.

2. Jessica Alba - not really leading lady but still worth mention.

3. Jennifer Connelly

4. Salma Hayek

5. Michelle Pfeiffer

and others:

Natasha Gregson Wagner
Cameron Diaz

[Edited by Nick_Sievers on 07-01-2001]

Yoda 07-02-01 02:32 AM

Ya know, I can't just choose five, EVEN if limiting it to movies only! I'd like to mention, however, that I'm listing the most beautiful, not the most physically attractive overall. There's a subtle difference there. I wish I could fit Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie on there as well. I'm afraid I can't choose just five.

Holden Pike 09-09-01 08:34 AM

Five classic, classy dames...

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=13150&rendTypeId=4
Ingrid Bergman

http://www.topsynergy.com/images/fam...rdner_Main.jpg
Ava Gardner

http://www.leninimports.com/jacqueli...gallery_20.jpg
Jacqueline Bisset

http://www.movieactors.com/freezefra...tLookNow13.jpg
Julie Christie

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/Movies/A...96_150x200.jpg
Lana Turner

ggfletch 09-09-01 09:21 AM

I don't want to be too greedy so I'll just say Sophia Loren (I guess you can tell I'm a breast man!).

sadesdrk 09-09-01 10:08 AM

Originally posted by Sillyshagie
1.Goldie Horn(back in her early movies in the 80's)
2.Carmen Electra
3.Rachel Weisz
4.Cameroon Diaz
5.Penelope Cruz
your 1.choice,is that suppossed to be Goldie Hawn?Horn,Hawn whatever,right?oops,I just let everyone know I was reading this thread.Oh well,girls can pick too.
1.Cameron Diaz
2.Carrie Ann Moss
3.Nichole Kidman
4.Veronica Lake
5.Audry Hepburn

Yoda 09-09-01 11:18 AM

I think I wanna revise my list:
  • Kelly Preston or Angelina Jolie (not sure)
  • Natalie Portman
  • Lacey Chabert
  • Angelica Bridges
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

sadesdrk 09-09-01 11:30 AM

Originally posted by MFalkawein
I didn't think it was actresses, it just said "Top 5 Most Beautiful Women"

So mine would be

1.Denise Richards
2.Britney Spears
3.Jessica Simpson
4.Christina Aguilera
5.Beyonce' Knowles(from Destiny's Child)
okay,your list may not have to be limited to actresses,but it did say 'women'in bold letters...not teenagers.These girls hardly qualify as beautiful...cute or perky,maybe.

OG- 09-09-01 02:36 PM

Originally posted by TWTCommish
[*]Lacey Chabert
Indeed, Lacey is very beautiful!!:)

Sade, I don't think saying those people aren't women isn't really fair. I'd categorize all of them as women. They may not be 20+ but I'd still say they were women. Either way, they are much more attractive than many, many other 'women' these days!:D

But as for me, I have to revise my list:
5. Lacey Chabert
4. Salma Hayek
3. Heidi Klum
2. Denise Richards
1. The late Aaliyah

Yoda 09-09-01 03:08 PM

Crap, I wish I could fit Hayek, Klum, and Richards on there. My list will NEVER be complete. And yeah, Lacey is very nice to look at...not nearly as famous as she ought to be. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, forget Preston, she only looked good in Jerry Maguire and Jack Frost anyway...I'll take Richards or Hayek instead.

PigsnieLite 09-09-01 03:25 PM

Yummm Hayek, I put her on my list 3 times! Yummm, Hayek.

BrodieMan 09-09-01 08:21 PM

nobody mentioned claire forlani? you all are crazy if you don't put her on your list... and michelle pfeiffer is extremely hot despite the fact that she's been in movies since about the time i was born.

PigsnieLite 09-09-01 08:32 PM

Claire forlanis that girl in JOE Black huh? Yeah shes pretty but very thin. She should eat more or shell be blown away by a typoon.

aspen 09-09-01 10:11 PM

Elizabeth Hurley
Madonna (duh)
Jennifer Hewitt
Natalie Portman
Heather Graham

sadesdrk 09-09-01 11:29 PM

I agree with aspen's choices...a lot of beautiful WOMEN there.Claire Forlani as well...you guys should read my latest post in the opposite thread...I've made a very interesting observation about some of you....

sunfrog 09-10-01 06:19 AM

Who was the girl who played Anatov or whatever in the Bond movie? I want her to beat me up. :D

Holden Pike 09-10-01 07:24 AM

"Who was the girl who played Anatov or whatever in the Bond movie?"

- sunfrog
http://blogs.allocine.fr/blogsdatas/...x768-19109.jpg

Goldeneye's Xenia Zaragevna Onatopp was played by Famke Janssen, a Holland-born professional model turned actress, who is now best-known as Jean Grey in the X-Men (2000) movie. She's also been in The House on Haunted Hill, Rounders, The Faculty, and Deep Rising, among others.

And my goodness YES, she is stunning.

sadesdrk 09-10-01 03:59 PM

Some more pretty ladies:
-Jodie Foster
-Reese Witerspoon
-Both of the women in Braveheart,the french princess and mel's love intrest...(watch, Holden Pike will know their names...;))
Just curious...do you guys think Penelope Cruz is attractive?I think she looks like a bug.

PigsnieLite 09-10-01 04:07 PM

Her eyes are huge like the eyes of extraterestials. But I guess shes pretty. Pigsnie would like her long neck.

spudracer 09-10-01 04:09 PM

Maybe why that's Tom Cruise was attracted to her...her huge eyes.

PigsnieLite 09-10-01 04:20 PM

Wait & see, Tom Cruise will get rid of penelope in 9.9 years & then start goin out with that baby from Star wars, Natalie portman.

sadesdrk 09-10-01 04:30 PM

I honestly believe that Tom Cruise has some...issues.I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a homosexual like all the tabloids claim...but issues.That's why he didn't make my most beautiful men list...he's very attractive...but, the issues.Do you think Meg Ryan is pretty,or is she like,cute?

Yoda 09-10-01 04:38 PM

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Some more pretty ladies:
-Jodie Foster
-Reese Witerspoon
-Both of the women in Braveheart,the french princess and mel's love intrest...(watch, Holden Pike will know their names...;))
Just curious...do you guys think Penelope Cruz is attractive?I think she looks like a bug.
No, she's not all that attractive to me...not by Hollywood standards. I'm not particularly attracted to Foster, either. Oh, and their names are Sophie Marceau (the Princess), and Catherine McCormick.

PigsnieLite 09-10-01 04:44 PM

What do you mean, issues? You mean you think hes bisexy? I just thought he got tired of Nicole bein so much taller than he is! He didnt want people to notice that he had to stand on a dictionary in Eyes wide Shut evry time he kisses her. :laugh:

Yoda 09-10-01 05:43 PM

I dunno, I sort of agree about Cruise, PLite. I mean, he seems a little off. Something about his seems out of balance...as if he's mad, or upset, but trying to hold it back. It looks like he fakes half of his smiles, but I can't really tell. Something dudn't feel right, though

PigsnieLite 09-10-01 07:07 PM

So we are all agreed that Tom cruise is a very suspicious guy, hummmm. Personally I think its his eyebrows, they look very dishonest. Oh & I used to like Meg Ryan, I thought she was cute, but since she was unfaithful to her husband, I dont like her as much! Renee Zellweeger is much cuter! :)

Yoda 09-10-01 07:16 PM

Let's not assume that she was unfaithful...I don't listen to a lot of that tabloid junk. I think it's wrong half the time at least. I seriously doubt that they print anything without running it through the Exaggerator 2000 © a few times. :D Anyway, Meg Ryan is okay, but I don't think she has much depth. She always seems to be playing the same kind of character. Granted, she plays that character to perfection, but I get the impression that she's a lot like those characters anyway.

PigsnieLite 09-10-01 07:22 PM

Of course Meg was unfaithful, what are you talkin about? I read it in NEws of the World, a really reliable tabloid, hahaha! And she hasnt sued them yet! Anyhoo, I blame Russell Crowe too, that guy just cant keep his sticky mitts off the ladies. Even Ridley Scott was afraid Russell would seduce his gf. SERIOUSLY!!!

sadesdrk 09-10-01 08:46 PM

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
What do you mean, issues? You mean you think hes bisexy? I just thought he got tired of Nicole bein so much taller than he is! He didnt want people to notice that he had to stand on a dictionary in Eyes wide Shut evry time he kisses her. :laugh:
I think if a man is that insecure about his woman's height,then he really does have issues...cancel my subsciptions!little joke there...okay so Meg Ryan is not exactly a fav.what about Julianna Moore...seems like she likes being naked on the screen a lot...anyone see Short Cuts?

ggfletch 09-10-01 08:52 PM

Forget about Julianne Moore's nudity in Short Cuts, what suprised me, was to see Madeline Stowe in the buff. I'm sure someone can correct me but I'm sure she hasn't a penchant for nude scenes. Maddy lights up the screen with her clothes on, let alone off!

sadesdrk 09-10-01 09:08 PM

Stowe?Pardon me,but she is attractive?If she turns sideways she dissapears! Put some meat on them bones! I think Moore is a little cuter than Stowe,not by much...but sheesh..if I thought that was attractive I'd have to staple my stomach..blech!

ggfletch 09-10-01 09:15 PM

I don't know. In her nude form, Stowe looked to have ample curves! Skinny, curvy, fat, muscley... We all come in different sizes and shapes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder (as they say!).

sadesdrk 09-10-01 09:19 PM

I guess a guy does hold the authority on female beauty...sorry for stepping on your toes there.:D

ggfletch 09-10-01 09:23 PM

Sadly the only thing I'm an authority on is my own opinion, which is wayward at best, LOL!

BrodieMan 09-10-01 09:33 PM

i agree with sades on this one. too skinny can be gross... i couldn't undersand why ultra-skinny people are super models and stuff.... a girl who actually has a form is much more attractive. i don't mean a skinny person, i mean an unbelievably skinny person that looks like a skeleton.

ggfletch 09-10-01 09:41 PM

Although I haven't got a tape measure to hand, I wouldn't have said that Madeline Stowe was too skinny at all. She is a beautiful woman, who manages to hold this writers attention whenever she graces a scene. Different strokes for different folks. Sadedrk I don't quite understand why you're so critical of some of the women mentioned?

Yoda 09-10-01 10:01 PM

Ugh, I hate the ultra-thin. Thin is good, but ultra-thin is not. I'd rather have someone a little overweight, as opposed to someone like Calista Flockhart...no offense to her, but that just isn't my bag, baby.

ryanpaige 09-10-01 10:26 PM

Then explain the book I saw at the bookstore titled: "Ultra-Thin Babes like Calista Flockhart are My Bag, Baby!" by TWTCommish?

(Sorry, I had to take the Austin Powers joke to its logical conclusion).

As for my top five leading lady babes, they are:

5. Laura Linney
4. P.J. Soles (though I haven't seen her recently. I'm going on "Rock N' Roll High School/Stripes" era PJ Soles, though she may still look very good)
3. Priscilla Lane (in the Arsenic and Old Lace period. She's dead now, so I doubt she looks as good).
2. Emma Caulfield (not really a "leading" lady yet, but I suspect she'll be getting some more and better roles soon since her profile has jumped up considerably with her popular turn as Anya on Buffy)
1. Janet Dodd

And there are a whole lot of honorable mentions that I could mention. People like Catherine Zeta-Jones or JLH or Ann-Margaret (she still looks good, too) or any number of other people. (I always liked Madeline Stowe, too, by the way).

Yoda 09-11-01 01:07 AM

Not at all -- very clever comeback. Totally caught me off guard. Nice one. :) Oh, and nice one with Dodd, too. Yowza.

sadesdrk 09-11-01 03:00 PM

Originally posted by ggfletch
Although I haven't got a tape measure to hand, I wouldn't have said that Madeline Stowe was too skinny at all. She is a beautiful woman, who manages to hold this writers attention whenever she graces a scene. Different strokes for different folks. Sadedrk I don't quite understand why you're so critical of some of the women mentioned?
I don't think I'm being critical.I'm just asking you guys to defend your choices a little bit.I like to find out the reasons behind the answers...a lot of times you guys just say whatever and after a little poking and prodding from good 'ol Sades,you come up with better opinions than just,"brittany spears is hot."I like to debate a little...sorry if that's not your deal...the other guys like to banter a little before we settle on something.

ggfletch 09-11-01 03:10 PM

Well that's exactly what I was trying to do with you, find out why you were pushing me and what it said about you. So in retrospect this has been a pretty positive outcome!

sadesdrk 09-11-01 03:19 PM

Yeah...the Sadesmeister,makin' friends...talkin' smack...but still scoring points...yeah.:Dlol.....

ggfletch 09-11-01 04:03 PM

I think this whole thread (with the exception of a few responses - none of them mine) Has been pretty superficial, but often that is what beauty is percieved as, youthfulness something that fades away. I'm here to say that Beauty is inside (as some chat-show host might claim) all of us, and if we stay true to ourselves it never goes, so lets have some talk of personality! Britney Spears fans (everyone's pretty harsh on you - sorry) need not apply! LOL!

sadesdrk 09-12-01 01:41 AM

oh,no...I like a variety of opinions...if everyone thought the same way I did,well......well...it would be kinda cool actually,but very,very boring.:(

Falafel Fart 09-12-01 04:30 AM

1. Janet Reno
2. Linda Tripp
3. Tipper Gore
4. Divine the poop eater
5. The Queen Mother or something...o_O

Falafel Fart 09-12-01 04:32 AM

Nah, but seriously...

1. Angelina Jolie is GORGEOUS!
2. Eve -humps-
3. Beyonce Knowles
4. That woman from the Noa ads >:]
5. Can't think of anyone at the moment...

Aditya 09-12-01 07:12 AM

Talking of "Baeutiful Women" as in Acting:
Classic Era:
  • Greta Garbo
  • Vivien Leigh
  • Grace Kelly
  • Sue Lyon (not to be missed..Lolita)
  • Ingrid Bergman
Modern Era:
  • Charlize Theron
  • Natalie Portman
  • Jodie Foster
  • Julia Roberts
  • Jenifer Conelly
Cheers

SultanBigPants 09-16-01 07:46 PM

Yeah, Beautiful women?
I know about that.
Anyone remeber that chicken pizza commercial for Pizza Hut?
Wow.
Grace Kelly is the greatest.
Zhang Ziyi was pretty in Crouching Tiger but
When Rush Hour 2 came Along...:eek:
wow.
Natalie Portman is lovely.
But she doesn't make The Phantom Menace close to decent. Famke Janssen is my intimidating girlfriend.
Eliza Dushku... (Thank you Kevin Smith)
2 close 2 my fantasy...
I'm more into models than actresses, though.
They know their jobs.

Mr M 09-21-01 08:16 AM

- Penelope Cruz
- Ashley Judd
- Anna Paquin
- Reese Witherspoon
- Hilary Swank

mecurdius 09-21-01 09:32 PM

Penelope Cruz
Jessica Alba
Shannon Elizabeth
Zhang Ziyi
the mask of zorro's Catherine Zeta Jones

The Corrs Crusader 09-22-01 02:30 AM

5. Catherine Bell
4. Deborah Foreman
3. Angelina Jolie
2. Ashley Judd
1. Andrea Corr

This was tough.

Yoda 09-22-01 01:48 PM

You're right: how could I forget Catherine Bell? She's an older woman, and isn't the supermodel type, but she's still beautiful. Those types pf women (Kelly Preston, Natalie Portman, Bell, Dunst, etc) are oddly attractive.

SultanBigPants 09-22-01 03:34 PM

Kelly Preston was always like my dream wife till I saw For Love of the Game.
Now I want to kill her.
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Yoda 09-22-01 04:38 PM

Tell me about it...she looked like crap in that movie. Too much makeup, lipstick, etc, most of the time. She was much prettier in Jack Frost and Jerry Maguire.

PigsnieLite 09-22-01 05:30 PM

I think the prettiest old woman I ever seen is Ann Margret. I saw her in a Elvis movie & she was cool!!

SultanBigPants 09-22-01 07:10 PM

Don't forget about Nothing to Lose, the only Preston film I'd watch regularly... Not to say Jerry Maguire wasn't good, but... It's not THAT good.

Yoda 09-22-01 07:20 PM

Yeah, good one. She looked amazing in that movie...which was the best buddy movie I've ever seen, BTW. Freakin' hilarious.

karenluvs6 10-05-01 01:17 PM

Catherine Zeta Jones (she is gorgeous)
Sophia Loren (I met her! ;D )
Anne Margaret
Julia Roberts
????????

Yoda 10-05-01 04:11 PM

Ahhhh, I keep revising my list! Anyone else wanna revise theirs to include their latest female weakness? :)
  • Lacey Chabert
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Denise Richards
  • Either Salma Hayek, or that Melissa chick from "Dream"

SultanBigPants 10-06-01 05:04 PM

Lacey Chabert got so incerdibly hot!
I saw her on Kilborn like, a year or so ago and was like, "Whoa, When did that happen and why didn't anybody tell me!?!?"
Catherine Zet-Jones was gorgeous till she was in Traffic, in which she looked like ****. Since then, she's always looked bad to me. But I can always go back, watch Zorro and think, "That's what I'm talking about."

patti 10-17-01 02:10 AM

Elizabeth Taylor in her younger years.....stunning.
Ava Gardner
Grace Kelly
Michelle Pfeiffer
Halle Berry (no comment on acting talent)

runnerup; me in the movie in my mind

bigvalbowski 10-17-01 08:12 AM

How can you say Catherine Zeta Jones looked bad in Traffic? She was yummy, but then I have a thing for pregnant women

Marilyn Monroe
Grace Kelly
Jennifer Love Hewitt
That girl in Ferris Bueller
And Stifler's Mom

Holden Pike 10-17-01 08:58 AM

I assume by "that girl in Ferris Bueller" you meant Mia Sara, who played Sloane Peterson, and not Jennifer Grey, who played Jeanine Bueller (otherwise you would have said "that girl from Dirty Dancing"). BTW, Mia Sara is married to Jason Conery, a sometimes actor and full-time son of Sir Sean. Click HERE for a snapshot of Sara and the younger Connery.

And I know you were just making a funny with "Stifler's Mom", but in case you're curious, that name of that actress is Jennifer Coolidge. In addition to the American Pie flicks, you can see her in Down to Earth with Chris Rock, Legally Blonde with Reese Witherspoon, and her best work to date is in Chris Guest's comically improvisational Best In Show.

The Silver Bullet 10-17-01 09:46 AM

Well.

Katie Michelle Sullivan

SultanBigPants 10-17-01 07:12 PM

SHE WAS IN POOTIE TANG!!!!!
But I knew you wouldn't mention that because NOBODY SAW IT!
Everyone should.
Seriously.
Grace Kelly is the most beautiful woman ever, except for this chick I went to high school with, who lives in Milan now and models, but anyway...
Hitchcock always knew how to pick his women. The lady in the 39 Steps is like Drew Barrymore gone well, in the thirties. She was real dope.

Yoda 10-17-01 07:18 PM

Speaking of which, Drew Barrymore has got to be on the list somewhere. She's beautiful in a more sublte way. She's sort of short, and a tiny bit pudgy even...but it's all good, for some reason. :) Plus, she just seems like a really nice person. Very down to earth, I'd imagine.

SultanBigPants 10-17-01 07:25 PM

Yeah, like Barrymore as Sugar in Batman Forever, good stuff... She was mo' hot in Charlie's Angels, too. But stil, in my book, she lacks something.

SultanBigPants 10-17-01 07:26 PM

By the way, the phrase we use to describe that is "One potato chip short of exploding". Britney Spears has the same thing.

The Silver Bullet 10-17-01 10:14 PM

Actually, Katie Michelle Sullivan is my best friend and goes to my school, in my grade. I very much doubt she's ever starred in anything. Nice to see you thought you think you knew her though....?!?

Holden Pike 10-17-01 10:26 PM

Silver Bullet, if you are referring to Sultan's post that immediately follows yours, that was replying to my listing Jennifer Coolidge's partial filmography but not mentioning Pootie Tang, and not his thinking your anonymous classmate appeared in any Hollywood films.

By the way, in regards to your 'thing' for your so-called friend/schoolmate, I have two words of warning for you: RESTRAINING ORDER. They're no fun, man. Believe me, I know...I'm still not allowed within two-miles of Jennifer Connelly. So be careful, and tread lightly (especially outside her bedroom window at three in the a.m.).

:D

ryanpaige 10-17-01 10:31 PM

But who among us doesn't have a restraining order from Jennifer Connelly against us?

The Silver Bullet 10-18-01 06:04 AM

I don't have a thing for my schoolmate.
She really is just a beautiful friend.

And in regards to my mistake I am ROTFLMAO.

sadesdrk 10-18-01 02:08 PM

Originally posted by ryanpaige
But who among us doesn't have a restraining order from Jennifer Connelly against us?
I'm not a bi-sexy or anything...but I have got to say that I have had a crush on her scince Labyrinth.She just has this face that you can't stop looking at.In Reqreium,she was just so beautiful,I was jealous.Well she got to be with Jerod Leto too,that guy I've dug on scince My So Called Life.

patti 10-19-01 12:17 AM

hey, i can think a woman is incredibly sexy and/or beautiful without wanting to rub myself against her...it's an appreciation of the possibilities of beauty and sex appeal (and in some cases a touch of envy not so much as jealousy - but wait, are they the same thing?) :)
i thought rachel weisz was so pretty in The Mummy; it's the main reason i rented the Mummy Returns (her, and ofcourse the Maji). But the beauty i saw in the first one isn't there with the second one. They tried making her sexy, and put on skimpier clothes, and i don't know what. Hey, i'm glad for her and Brendan and all, but he can have her. :D

sadesdrk 10-19-01 12:59 AM

They did sex her up a bit more in the second one...guess cuz she's a big star now...what with Enemy at the Gates and all.I noticed her breasts had their own roles in the movie.Interesting observation patti.:D

patti 10-19-01 02:03 AM

hello sades.

sadesdrk 10-19-01 10:44 AM

Hey patti.I imagine you were on here last night just as I logged off again..but I'm here now(good mornin')anyhoo-we should post more on the beautiful MEN thread.Women are boring me...
[Edited by sadesdrk on 10-19-2001]

patti 10-19-01 08:17 PM

good plan sades.....what better to mull over and over - i'll see who i can come up with....i'll be on later tonight.

stayawayjoe 10-20-01 10:10 PM

1. Grace Kelly
2. Salma Hayek
3. Teresa Wright(from Shadow Of A Doubt)
4. Elizabeth Taylor
5. Marylin Monroe(She was amazing in Bus Stop)

L .B . Jeffries 11-18-01 04:02 AM

This is the type of topic that changes on a daily basis well here it goes this is going to be tuff.

Jean Arthur

Joan Fontaine

Grace Kelly

Jeanne Moreau

Nancy Allen

patti 11-18-01 09:52 PM

L.B.J.; nice to see some classic movie stars listed in your post...women are certainly beautiful in these modern times, but they are different from the movie stars of the 30's, 40's and 50's...Ava Gardner, Grace Kelly, young Elizabeth Taylor are a few of the women on my list...and then there are those who BECOME beautiful as you watch them (at least for me) like Barbara Stanwyck and Bette Davis.
i posted my list way back in this thread, but as you say, this is a topic that can change. i forgot to include Isabella Rosellini in my list.

Monkeypunch 11-27-01 01:15 AM

Argue with me all you like, but these are my choices:

Winona Ryder
Zhang Ziyi
Juliette Lewis
Alyson Hannigan
Kate Winslet

patti 12-01-01 01:52 PM

had to come back to this thread to add Bo Derek to the list....she might not be worth much as an actress, but she is a STUNNER and she lives a life i would practically kill for.....on a ranch, riding her horse(s) every day, no makeup and STILL one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen. she probably has the coolest clothes, leather and suede, rustic, worn-in Ralph Lauren, et.al. highest quality stuff. i couldn't afford to even replace a button on on that kind of stuff!
off topic, but anybody else get Robert Redford's Sundance Catalogue?? very cool stuff....but tres tres cher.

back to Bo Derek...my brother once told me he thought i looked like Bo Derek.......but he just wanted to borrow money.:rolleyes: :p

sadesdrk 12-01-01 02:08 PM

You do, actually patti, look like Bo. It's that sax-eh mouth of yours or sumptin.:D

Writerdirect 12-03-01 07:20 AM

Well, I know sexy, beauty!

5. Kate beckinsale

4. Liv tyler

3. Demise Richards

2. Ashley Judd

1. Jewel!!!!

Yes, she is a sausy bitch! (Trade mark of Bottom)

L .B . Jeffries 12-05-01 03:49 PM

Jennifer Beals in flashdance those knee high shock and her job as the metal work I've loved and had a crush on since I was 5 years old.

Rachel Weisz every since I saw her in Chain Reaction (1996) which is not that great of a movie but the fact the she wasn't so cliche like most actresses in Hollywood The fact the she fought back I just loved she has some of that spunk and energy of the old Hollywood actresses like Barbara Stanwyck in Meet John Doe and Grace Kelly in Rear Window.

Rebecca Pidgeon shes really modest and very cute I love her in all of David Mamet's movies.

Claudia Cardinale to see this Italian beauty you should defanitly watch Once Upon a Time in the West (1969), The Professionals (1966), The Pink Panther (1963).

Dyan Cannon I love her sense of humor which is a bit quirky and very funny also sexy at the same time.
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER REVIEW

patti 12-05-01 09:31 PM

LBJ what do you think of....say.....Bernadette Peters? just curious:)

Holden Pike 12-05-01 10:20 PM

I don't know what Jeffries thinks, but I am still madly in love with Ms. Peters, and always have been. Ever since I was about eight and she did a series of bra commercials on TV - WOW. Bernadette, you had me at Cross Your Heart.

I also think she's incredibly talented and versitile, but she definitely 'does it' for me. Got to see her on Braodway in both Sunday in the Park with George and Into the Woods. She's amazing.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/.../Peters190.jpg http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/...21_356x237.jpg