Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Upcoming Movies & Sequels (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Resident Evil: Apocalypse (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=4662)

sphericthor 07-01-03 04:52 AM

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Emily Bergl ("Carrie 2: The Rage") is tipped to play Claire Redfield in the sequel with filming loosely scheduled for a mid-August start.

jrs 07-03-03 02:56 PM

Others here might disagree but I loved the first RE flick. The end of RE made me want more. I can't wait. ( I love the game too ! :p )

jrs 10-14-03 01:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)

suppression 10-23-03 03:14 PM

The preview/commericial for Umbrella Corp was sweet! Zombie movies may come a dime a dozen, but who cares! I just wish that somehow they could get Bruce Campbell to make a cameo appearance!

jrs 11-02-03 02:50 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some new pics:

Spoon 11-02-03 12:22 PM

Woohoo! Milla is back! Thank you, Lord! :cool:

I'm actually looking forward to this movie. I liked the first RE movie too... :rolleyes:

7thson 11-02-03 08:34 PM

This was a great action movie/suspense movie. It keep you guessing , but not confused at the outcome like some movies do.

DrenaiWarrior 11-03-03 02:18 PM

Well i am glad to see that there are other people on the forum who like RE, i had a bunch of my friends who think they know things about filmaking tell me RE was unoriginal in its plot... well duh! It's based on a game, so it doesn't have to be original, and come on when everyone gets sliced up by the lasers in the room on the way to the red queen... beautiful (just wish they would have kept some more people alive, so they could kill them off later...hehe). My only beef with RE (and it is a personal one) is killing of Rain... who is so Focking fine it is unbelievable. Michelle, wherever you are... i love you and i wouldn't shoot you even if you were a zombie... you could eat away at your hearts content with me

:D

MyRobotSuit 11-04-03 08:56 PM

The Trailer

Hell_Bent 11-05-03 07:24 PM

i wonder when the official trailer is gonna come out. I hate the teaser trailer.

Tuna 11-05-03 11:24 PM

Wow. Jill Valentine. Thank you.

Richard Hell 01-02-04 08:40 AM

o i just cant stand it. I liked the movie good story and everything just one problem the ending youd think they could come up with something justa little more.

Its like thoose movies that have the one ending making it look like there going to be a sequel but theres not like movies such as

Mission to mars
dusk till dawn

And realy short movies like they were done by HBO or something now i dont mean to critize or antything i just cant stand movies like that. :eek: :suspicious: :bored: :bored: :bored:

theshape82 01-02-04 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
going to be a sequel but theres not like movies such as

Mission to mars
dusk till dawn

from dusk till dawn had 2 sequels actually....

CyCL3 01-02-04 03:28 PM

that trailer look awsome, i like trailers were it doesnt reveal anything untill either the next one or the movie makes u want to speed up time :) cant wait..

Hell_Bent 01-02-04 05:53 PM

anyone got an idea on when the offical trailer is set to come out?

Richard Hell 01-03-04 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by theshape82
from dusk till dawn had 2 sequels actually....
yeah but the way they ened it made it look like that.
let me refraze what i said okay you know how like in dusk till dawn they just go to the bar
then fight off the vampires guy leaves girl the end

and i ment to say ghosts of mars
easy mistake sorry

but you know how they just fight the evil ghost monsters and the girl and ice cube go on the train every body dead except the two and ice cube leaves her then meets up with at the end.
any conection the end

thats a simularity to resident evil ending every body survied except that one guy and the girl the guy leaves girl because captured buy doctors and umbrella.
i just dont get it

Richard Hell 01-03-04 05:26 AM

just checked out the trailer one word can express what i have seen promiseing

Hell_Bent 01-03-04 01:26 PM

just checked out the trailer one word can express what i have seen promiseing
i was talkin about an official trailer, not the teaser

Richard Hell 01-04-04 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
i was talkin about an official trailer, not the teaser

sorry man your out of luck i havent seen the trailer sorry try google thats how i sad to say find all my info on movies

theshape82 01-04-04 04:26 AM

yeah but the way they ened it made it look like that.
let me refraze what i said okay you know how like in dusk till dawn they just go to the bar
then fight off the vampires guy leaves girl the end

and i ment to say ghosts of mars
easy mistake sorry

but you know how they just fight the evil ghost monsters and the girl and ice cube go on the train every body dead except the two and ice cube leaves her then meets up with at the end.
any conection the end

thats a simularity to resident evil ending every body survied except that one guy and the girl the guy leaves girl because captured buy doctors and umbrella.
i just dont get it
did you ever play the games?
when the doctors are carting away the guy they say they are putting him in the nemesis project
nemesis is a big name in the resident evil world...hell he was the main baddy in both RE2&3 and RE3 was named for him
and the way it ends with the girl standin there alone in a destroyed city is a promise of a sequal because RE2&3 both focus on the characters moving around the city while it's like that(although alot of resident evil 2 is in the police station....)

Richard Hell 01-04-04 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by theshape82
did you ever play the games?
when the doctors are carting away the guy they say they are putting him in the nemesis project
nemesis is a big name in the resident evil world...hell he was the main baddy in both RE2&3 and RE3 was named for him
and the way it ends with the girl standin there alone in a destroyed city is a promise of a sequal because RE2&3 both focus on the characters moving around the city while it's like that(although alot of resident evil 2 is in the police station....)

baddy in both RE2&3 and RE3 was named for him

Thats what im saying I loved the movie but the ending i just didnt like it i think right when the doctors grabed her that should have been it or something. Enough thought Lets just see what they can do with the sequel. With brings me to the question are they planing to continue the series in a triology of more?

theshape82 01-04-04 05:12 AM

i hope they keep going...but i don't know to be honest...all i can say is that i think the whole thing is the best idea since night of the living dead

Richard Hell 01-04-04 05:15 AM

yeah i have to admit best video game based movie sense... sense... well um i guess its the first real one

Hell_Bent 01-04-04 06:47 PM

right now all they got is apocolypse, all though nowadays u never know.

jrs 02-13-04 09:43 PM

New pics

2 Attachment(s)

Hell_Bent 02-13-04 10:28 PM

3 guesses who the lil gurl in the picture is?

Hell_Bent 06-30-04 01:24 PM

http://www.bio-hq.com/News%20Archiv...loads/clip1.wmv

ull probaley have to dl it to watch it, but its a behind the scenes of RE2 video, its not the same one taht was previously posted here, theres also a shot of Nemesis in this video.

jrs 07-02-04 06:48 PM

The New Poster

1 Attachment(s)

The film begins where the first film left off, with Alice in the heart of the ravaged and deadly Raccoon City. She has been subjected to biogenetic experimentation by the vast Umbrella Corporation and become genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive. Alice is joined by Jill Valentine (Guillory), a recently demoted member of Umbrella Corp?s elite Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S.), Carlos Oliviera, L.J., and Nicholai who must survive and escape what is quickly becoming a City of the Dead.

Click on the poster for a bigger look.

P.S. - Hellbent, that link doesn't work.

Hell_Bent 07-02-04 06:53 PM

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=20937

it should be the 1st one u see, member to dl it.

jrs 07-02-04 06:57 PM

That clip of Apocalypse (a.k.a. Nemesis) is pretty wierd. :p

Hell_Bent 07-02-04 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by jrs
That clip of Apocalypse (a.k.a. Nemesis) is pretty wierd. :p
ya i know what u mean jrs, its a bunch of scenes just kinda thrown together, although Nemesis looks pretty good, just like the game.

jrs 07-06-04 11:34 PM

Trailer

1 Attachment(s)
It's here, the trailer for Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Sit back and enjoy....it rocks!!! :cool:

VampireJesus 07-07-04 05:05 PM

Anyone else notice that in that Yahoo! link it's spelled "Acocalypse"?

Hell_Bent 07-07-04 05:13 PM

awesome trailer, glad u found it man!

Ash_Lee 07-07-04 05:32 PM

Saw Resident Evil for the first time today and I thought it was awesome. That scene with the lasers was better than people have told me, but I wish the guy who got sliced up into chunks had survived for a bit longer. I could've lived with a cheesy, laser shutting off milimetres away from him, type of thing.
The ending was a bit naff aswell. I think it should've been left with the men in white lab suits taking that guy for the Nemesis project, and the rest of it would've gone at the start of the sequel.
Still, it was a fun film. By the way, that guy in the wheelchair in the Resi 2 trailer looks like my aunts boyfriend :eek:

xResidentEvil3x 07-07-04 06:07 PM

I watched the trailer just previously last night. Now, I think I am going to die if I have to wait for this to come out any longer...

Tazz 07-07-04 06:37 PM

Trailer Looks great Jrs i was waiting for a new one!

jrs 07-07-04 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
The ending was a bit naff aswell. I think it should've been left with the men in white lab suits taking that guy for the Nemesis project, and the rest of it would've gone at the start of the sequel.

There is an alternate ending on the Resident Evil Deluxe Editiion DVD that's being released soon. ;)

Hell_Bent 07-07-04 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by jrs
There is an alternate ending on the Resident Evil Deluxe Editiion DVD that's being released soon. ;)
sounds great, ill definatly check that out.

The Taxi Driver 07-07-04 11:45 PM

wow that trailer was awesome. thanks jrs for finding that. i cant wait to see this one in the thearters.

Zionus 07-17-04 03:32 AM

Hey all, I'm the biggest RE fan out there and of course as soon as the newest trailer came out I watched it like 15 times. Man o Man does it rock!!!!! PLEASE...........anyone who can give me a link to someplace where I can download it for my laptop would be greatly appreciated!! I really need this trailer!!!!!!!!! Thanks all............

Havok101 07-18-04 01:38 PM

Does anyone know the song that was close to the end of the official trialer? And u can download the official trailer at the website www.re2.com :)

Havok101 07-18-04 02:18 PM

never mind i found my own answer

mack 07-18-04 02:58 PM

Looks to be a really great movie. I own RE and frankly, I cant wait.

jrs 07-18-04 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Zionus
PLEASE...........anyone who can give me a link to someplace where I can download it for my laptop would be greatly appreciated!! I really need this trailer!!!!!!!!! Thanks all............
If you want to have the RE2 Teaser/Trailer on your hard drive (if that's exactly what you're asking), just go to comingsoon.net and go to the RE2 section. Right click on the whatever size you want and then click on "Save Target As". Once the box pops up just click save and it will start downloading to your computer. :D

Zionus 07-18-04 11:53 PM

JRS, it worked perfectly. Thank you very much for helping me out on this. Now I can show it to all my friends from my laptop.

jamesglewisf 07-19-04 01:15 AM

I saw the preview today before I, Robot. I think it looks really good. I'm looking forward to it.

jrs 07-19-04 11:45 PM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-19-04 11:52 PM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 12:01 AM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 12:06 AM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 12:16 AM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 12:23 AM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 01:34 AM

3 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 01:42 AM

5 Attachment(s)

jrs 07-20-04 01:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)

jamie749 07-24-04 02:25 AM

They did a great job casting Sienna as Jill. Great choice.

jamie749 07-26-04 06:49 PM

Did anyone check out the poster contest at http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...rcontest/vote/ ? Personally, I thought the posters were pretty bad. I have no idea what the judges were thinking.

Krackalackin 07-30-04 05:11 PM

Yeah

Too bad her name isn't Jill in this ha ha ha. Yeah, this one looks pretty good. The movie takes a different perspective than the Original Dawn of the Dead did with Philadelphia. This one puts you right in the middle of the struggle between the authorities and the dead while Dawn showed the behind-the-scenes people and what the common folk were feeling. However, I doubt the screenplay has the depth the original DAWN has. It looks good though, benefiting from a big budget.

And I hear this a lot that people are concearned with the acting in it. Give 'em a break! It's a damn horror movie! You're not gonna find any A-list actors in this one and any great drama writing, that's for sure. Especially now 'adays. I still think the character's in horror films no matter if it's a hunt-em-down-and-slice-em movie or a scared-out-of-our-wits-survival-movie, should be expendable. Putting too much drama in a horror movie just goes beyond what horror movies are made for. No horror movie will be considered one of the greatest movies of all time because of the earie or gorey atmosphere they have, no matter if they're the greatest in the genere (Exorcist, Orig. Psycho, Orig. NOTLD, Dawn of the dead, Friday the thirteenth 2, Orig. The thing, etc.). I always thought it to be fun to guess in the beginning of a movie who's gonna die and and who's gonna make it (sometimes nobody, ha ha ha) especially when they first introduce the character's and a couple stick out as doofy looking and don't have anything to contribute to the movie and you just say, "He's dead" :rotfl: That's the best. Not to say I don't appreciate a good horror movie and sometimes drama makes it scarier and more shocking. For instance, when they just kill a character for no visible reason but I just think drama should be kept to a minimum in a horror movie.

I hope for the love of god, they don't make the movie corny atleast like leaving out stuff that would contribute to the atmosphere of the movie or breaking the rules they set in the first one. Also, putting stunts in the movie that are just impossible take away from horror movies. Action movies, so-so but in a horror movie, painting a picture, then smearing the brush across the canvas doesn't do anything.

Also, (A pet peive of mine) I don't like that whole driving through the cathedral stained-glass thing. Not because it looks impossible or something like that but it's just immoral even if they're trying to show the decadence of the the fictional dying society in Racoon. Given, I think catholicism is old and way past its hey-day (I mean we already had the protestant revolution for God's sake and a lot of Catholic Priests are pro-choice these days!) it's still the largest christian following and it's just wrong for a movie to be so morally irresponsible to the viewers. They could show an un-functioning dead society in many other ways without driving a Goddammn motorcycle through a stained glass window. And besides that, the story line dictates that only Racoon is infected with the virus (at this time) and not the whole USA like in Romero's. Looks good though and I'll definitely go see it. My thoughts...

Also, about the movie's budget. Anybody know off-hand? :confused:

jrs 08-11-04 03:17 PM

New RE2 Apocalypse Poster

1 Attachment(s)

Endless 08-11-04 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by jrs

So thats the one that won huh? Pretty cool, but I think I voted for one of the other ones.

jrs 08-11-04 04:30 PM

Here are the other nominees......

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...mages/5089.jpg
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...mages/7639.jpg
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...mages/5437.jpg
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/r...mages/7175.jpg

i_like_films 08-11-04 06:35 PM

I diddnt like the original, The director could of made it more freaky (come on, on no part of the film i jumped!!) And he could of soaked it in blood. For a "zombie movie" Iis good for a zombie film ( I mean there not the greatest films now are they unlees your takling aout evil dead!!) But as a horror film.... No.

Endless 08-12-04 01:38 PM

I think I voted on the top one..but the one thwn won was my second choice, so its all good.

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:25 PM

Resident Evil:Apocalypse Art

I got really bored today and made a bunch of posters for different movies.
Here are the ones for Resident Evil:Apocalypse.They are nothing special but I thought I'd post them anyway.

So Let Me Know What U Think...Here is one
http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...24894687062380

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:28 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...25099666358571

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:30 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...25174032512169

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:32 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...25299292899477

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:34 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...25375032412046

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:35 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...25549008529124

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:43 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...25768417528346

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:44 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...61195976436411

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:48 PM

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...31365414239284

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 12:50 PM

the last one for today...
http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1z...26055983333598

Gingers_Bitch 08-16-04 01:26 PM

[b]Sorry Everyone my computer is having problems.

xResidentEvil3x 08-25-04 10:39 PM

Has anyone else seen previews for Resident Evil: Apocalypse on television?? I seen it like fifty times in one day on MTV and then it disappeared. I haven't seen it on MTV again, but I was watching USA Network today and I seen it. It was the same preview. Also, the preview is very similar to the theatrical trailer. I think the only difference is that Alice says a few more words in the opening.

AboveTheClouds 08-25-04 10:41 PM

Errrrr.

xResidentEvil3x 08-30-04 08:29 PM

More previews (and different ones) are showing up all around the cable channel networks. One preview shows a sense of humor coming from Carlos, and Alice!

Gingers_Bitch 08-31-04 03:55 PM

I wanna see this...
Oh Milla,Milla,Milla
Oh Sienna,Sienna,Sienna:)

Eyes 08-31-04 04:10 PM

i'm gonna see this with another friend of mine, she's into horror movies, which i never thought i'd find at my school, a girl that likes horror flicks

xResidentEvil3x 08-31-04 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i'm gonna see this with another friend of mine, she's into horror movies, which i never thought i'd find at my school, a girl that likes horror flicks
I'm gonna see it with two of my friends, and they're both girls! It's double horror chicks!

projectMayhem 08-31-04 11:17 PM

This one looks like trash. Couldn't they have even tried for a little subtlety on this one? Maybe?

Eyes 08-31-04 11:19 PM

they did the slower movie, now it's time for the action, i think of this movie as an extension of the 1st

jesusandhisadd 09-01-04 12:19 AM

hmmm

looks good. the first RE movie sucked. the only cool part was when the lazers made graph-paper outta those 2 or 3 people. the new one, however, looks good. alhtough this, too, is just for bank. the games were enough. there are like 90845724 RE games, and they dont need cinematic accompaniments.

Eyes 09-01-04 12:36 AM

yes, but that black guy just fell apart once the lasers started

sry, couldn't help myself

xResidentEvil3x 09-04-04 02:21 AM

I would just like to update everone that there is a new behind-the-scenes clip at the yahoos movie page. To go to the page, visit this link..... http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...495843&intl=us The video is called "Dropped Jaws". It has awesome footage (that means new footage!!) and is approximately 1 min, 54 sec. long. View it as you wish.

xResidentEvil3x 09-04-04 03:21 AM

Also to note, there is another clip that I had missed on this website. It's a very exlusive on Nemesis' weapon!! To go to the web page, go to this link..... http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...pocalypse.html It's called "Exclusive: The Nemesis' Weapon". Also, you'll see another one called "Exclusive: Jill Valentine" but it is the exact same clip as the behind-the-scenes one. BEWARE!!!!!: The Nemesis footage may contain spoilers (especially at the end!!). So look at it at your own risk!!

xResidentEvil3x 09-08-04 12:01 AM

As some people already know, Resident Evil: Delux Edition came out on DVD today. Well, as soon as I got home from school, I went out to Sam Goody and bought it (yes, I even have the original DVD version). So that means I have two Resident Evil movies (where do I come up with this money!!???). Well, I mainly bought it because there was suppose to be some Resident Evil: Apocalypse clips on there. Well, the only things from RE: Apocalypse on the DVD is the infamous Regenerate trailer, and as guaranteed, a RE: Apocalypse clip (yes, just one). The clip was the same one from what was shown at the MTV Movie Awards. But the clip is about 3 minutes more long, shows more detailed stuff, and probably proves that it is at the end of the film (I guess we won't really know until 3 days). Overall, the special features were alright, but it was kinda dissatisfying. Ahhhh well, I guess I'll wait for the Resident Evil: Apocalypse Delux Edition to come out....

ricksta2529 09-10-04 05:38 AM

r e trailer

jrs - great trailer, never seen it. i got swol when mila came in on that motorcycle. glad they decided 2 show them going back n2 the hive. 1 thing puzzles me about the alternate ending, are they producing it 2 xplain apocalypse (aka: nemesis)? any way, thought i blow your mind with that one. thanx again 4 the trailer.

ricksta2529 09-10-04 05:51 AM

mike epps? - why!?!@

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
Also to note, there is another clip that I had missed on this website. It's a very exlusive on Nemesis' weapon!! To go to the web page, go to this link..... http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...pocalypse.html It's called "Exclusive: The Nemesis' Weapon". Also, you'll see another one called "Exclusive: Jill Valentine" but it is the exact same clip as the behind-the-scenes one. BEWARE!!!!!: The Nemesis footage may contain spoilers (especially at the end!!). So look at it at your own risk!!

i dunno about mike epps in this one. hes probably gonna f*@k it up by saying nemesis "got mo' body than he got head" -

Agent 0 Zero 09-10-04 10:55 PM

Spoilers
Hey I just saw the movie today and I was a bit suprised, It was actually good. Better then the first one. Anyways, the ending confused me. So what is Alice undercontroll of the unberella corps? or what ever.Spoilers

xResidentEvil3x 09-11-04 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
Spoilers
Hey I just saw the movie today and I was a bit suprised, It was actually good. Better then the first one. Anyways, the ending confused me. So what is Alice undercontroll of the unberella corps? or what ever.Spoilers

Spoilers That part was a bit confusing. Does this mean she's a good guy? Or a bad guy? I don't know.....she had a kind of "evil" look in her eyes at the very end. Now you have no idea what the hell the 3rd one is gonna be like. I mean, in the first, you knew that they'd have to explain why Raccoon City was hell-looking. Is this a good thing or a bad thing. But, overall, the movie was very awesome. Two thumbs up!

Tazz 09-11-04 04:00 PM

To answer your question Agent Zero & xResidentEvil3x

WARNING: "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" spoilers below
She became like the Nemesis program. Nemesis was controlled by Umbrella Corporation, but before when she was released from the Hospital in the beginning of Resident Evil: Apocalypse and at the end of the first Resident Evil she was only injected with the T-Virus, she wasn't controlled like how Nemesis was. Thats how i see it as.

Overall i thought Resident Evil: Apocalypse was better then the first Resident Evil, probably cause Paul W.S. Anderson didnt direct it. I really never like any of Anderson's movies expect Resident Evil which wasn't any better then Mortal Kombat or Alien Vs. Predator, but i did like Resident Evil better overall the films he made. Alexander Witt did a better job with Resident Evil: Apocalypse

I wonder how did Milla Jovovich knew there was Civilians inside the Church?

xResidentEvil3x 09-11-04 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Zzat
I wonder how did Milla Jovovich knew there was Civilians inside the Church?
Just how she knew that the Nemesis was all the way across that bridge.

p.s. thanx for explaining that. I don't know what kind of powers she has now, though. But, does this mean that they (Umbrella) can (spoiler) make her turn evil against all the survivors!! AHH!!!

Tazz 09-11-04 08:27 PM

I'm thinking yes, if they can make Nemesis kill innocent people like the S.T.A.R.S police team. Then yes im guessing they can make her turn against her friends.

I'm not sure how she knew Nemesis was there im just thinking its one of her powers, because i think the T-Virus gives her powers like when she killed that guy watching her with the camera at the end of the movie and she hopped fences like a frog so who knows what she can do?

Hell_Bent 09-11-04 11:07 PM

well i guess we'll have to stick around and see if theres a RE3

Diablo 09-11-04 11:24 PM

Just came back for the movies an hour ago... “RE2” was exactly what I expected... which wasn't much. But it was good enough.

xResidentEvil3x 09-12-04 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Zzat
I'm not sure how she knew Nemesis was there im just thinking its one of her powers, because i think the T-Virus gives her powers like when she killed that guy watching her with the camera at the end of the movie and she hopped fences like a frog so who knows what she can do?
These powers must be EXTREMELY special.....I mean, who can make a guys eyeballs bleed by looking into a camera. Hopefully the 3rd explains this well.

hktrskltr1 09-12-04 02:47 AM

Okay maybe someone can explain one thing for me! What did they do to her, and does she still act on free will?

Terminator734 09-12-04 04:12 AM

i guess it was a cool action movie and since it was written by Paul W.S. Anderson and directed by a first timer Alexander Witt it turned out to be what i expected but why the hell making a 3rd film???