Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who is your favourite member on these forums.? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=32374)

Masterman 06-30-13 03:36 PM

Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

There alot of nice people on these forums, that have great reviews, great top 100's, or even great post's just in general. My question is, who is your favourite member on these forums?. Please if you say you can't answer don't reply :). Just kidding but try name your favourite.

Ime going with Sexy Celebrity, not that we have ever had a discussion or spoke much but Sexy's sense of humour is on my level, the review thread is really funny and so are alot of Sexy's posts.

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by Masterman (Post 918607)
Ime going with Sexy Celebrity, not that we have ever had a discussion or spoke much but Sexy's sense of humour is on my level, the review thread is really funny and so are alot of Sexy's posts.
*gasp*

I don't even know who you are!

Thus, you meet all of the right qualifications for going to bed with me if you'd like that.

Now let's kiss like two lesbians.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1372617638

Lipstick lesbians, of course.

I guess you'll have to be my new favorite member.

Guaporense 06-30-13 03:46 PM

Re: Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

my favorite member is jal90, I think.

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 03:47 PM

Who the hell is jal90?

Daniel M 06-30-13 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 918615)
Who the hell is jal90?
I was going to say this :D

I like pretty much everyone though, Donnie and HitchFan are my fellow young members who I get on with, Mark F knows that I love his posts and he's like the grandfather of MovieForums, Sexy you know that I find you hilarious and since we had that little argument we've got on really well, Rodent and JayDee are both top members for reviews, and recently I've got on really well with Honeykid too, a fellow Brit. Goddogo and Nausicaa are both really great members, Brodinski is a quality poster, Harry Lime too plus he's doing the new list. etc. etc. I could go on.

I've probably missed out a load of people as well, there's loads of other people who I love too, so threads like this can be a bit harsh :D

Anyway you should know Masterman that me and Mark F are the joint winners of THE BATTLES OF THE MOFOS II, ran by Sexy, so that officially means we are the best members on here.

Edit: I missed out the likes of Deadite, Mr Minio (who despite English not being his first language, is pretty funny :D ), Thomas P, Teeter, Gunslinger etc ;)

Skepsis93 06-30-13 03:54 PM

Who the hell is Sexy Celebrity?

Miss Vicky 06-30-13 04:01 PM

honeykid

Runners Up:

mark f
godoggo
thursday next

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel M (Post 918618)
Sexy you know that I find you hilarious and since we had that little argument we've got on really well
I honestly don't recall having an argument with you.

Daniel M 06-30-13 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Skepsis93 (Post 918620)
Who the hell is Sexy Celebrity?
How did I forget Skepsis, one of my favourite members and another fellow Brit :randy:

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 918627)
I honestly don't recall having an argument with you.
Ummm was something about Inglourious Basterds/Christoph Waltz, I got angry for some reason and said something a bit angry, you replied, then I PM'ed you saying I didn't mean to cause offence, and how I try to get on with everyone, and you were like 'thanks, means a lot, I'll add you as a friend' and then since then we got on really well and even in the first post of the BOTM2 you described me as 'one of the nicest members on the site' or something :D

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel M (Post 918631)
Ummm was something about Inglourious Basterds/Christoph Waltz, I got angry for some reason and said something a bit angry, you replied, then I PM'ed you saying I didn't mean to cause offence, and how I try to get on with everyone, and you were like 'thanks, means a lot, I'll add you as a friend' and then since then we got on really well and even in the first post of the BOTM2 you described me as 'one of the nicest members on the site' or something :D
Well, you weren't really supposed to be tied with Mark F for Battle of the MoFos II, but I did it anyway.

Daniel M 06-30-13 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 918634)
Well, you weren't really supposed to be tied with Mark F for Battle of the MoFos II, but I did it anyway.
Yeh I remember, it was a tie for ages and then out of no where Miss Vicky and Gabrielle I think came and voted for Mark, silly women :p You supported me and that's all that matters :blush:

Yoda 06-30-13 04:20 PM

As the owner of this site I'm pretty sure I have to either say everyone or no one.

So I'll go with no one. You're all terrible. I started this place for myself, and you guys keep coming in and getting in the way. Knock it off.

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 04:23 PM

Actually, Yoda, there's nobody else here except me.

I admit it -- I am everyone here. These are all of my multiple personalities. I'm Daniel M, I'm Mark F, I'm Miss Vicky and Guaporense and Harry Lime and Rodent and Skepsis and Honeykid and everyone else who's ever been here. It's been exhausting work, but I'm having a good time.

Frightened Inmate No. 2 06-30-13 04:26 PM

Frightened Inmate No. 2

The Gunslinger45 06-30-13 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 918609)
*gasp*

I don't even know who you are!

Thus, you meet all of the right qualifications for going to bed with me if you'd like that.

Now let's kiss like two lesbians.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1372617638

Lipstick lesbians, of course.

I guess you'll have to be my new favorite member.
The two of you make a lovely couple!

Yoda 06-30-13 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 (Post 918643)
Frightened Inmate No. 2
Careful, your avatar'll go blind.

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 918645)
Careful, your avatar'll go blind.
No it won't. It'll just get bigger.

Mr Minio 06-30-13 04:33 PM

Either hapax legomena having a twisted sense of humour and great movie tastes, or The Gunslinger45 with whom I'm hanging out in the uncool section of the forum. ;)

mark f 06-30-13 04:34 PM

His avatar is Eddie Bracken. One of his most memorable lines is "Spots! I see spots!"

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 918649)
Either hapax legomena having a twisted sense of humour and great movie tastes, or The Gunslinger45 with whom I'm hanging out in the uncool section of the forum. ;)
Where's that?

Yoda 06-30-13 04:35 PM

The whole thing. I forgot to put a cool section in.

The Gunslinger45 06-30-13 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 918649)
Fo shizzle. lol

The Gunslinger45 06-30-13 04:52 PM

I like a lot of cool people here. Hard for me to choose just one.

I will go for a four way between JayDee, Honeykid, and JoeHorrorFanatic, and Mr Minio.

http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress...akei-oh-my.jpg

Mr Minio 06-30-13 04:54 PM

We won't tell you, because you would flood it with your coolness and the section we're talking about is the only uncool spot that's left.

Godoggo 06-30-13 04:57 PM

There's tons of members I really like. JayDee is probably the person I talk to most, but HoneyKid, Deadite, Donnie, Miss Vicky, Mark F (also because he understands how amazing Cabaret is) Wintertriangles, Thursday Next, The Rodent, Hitchfan and Daniel M are some of my favorite posters. (I'm forgetting some, I know)

Jirrafejustin and Teeter-G are two newer members that I am glad that are on board and they like playing games, so that makes them even better.

I always love seeing Yoda argue his point and even if I don't always agree, I always respect. :cool:

I'm always happy when Sir Toose comes back. I wish he would more often. Finally, this place wouldn't be the same without Sexy Celebrity. He adds flavor and fun.

HitchFan97 06-30-13 04:59 PM

Off the top of my head: Daniel M, Donnie, Skepsis, Mark F, Tyler1, Honeykid, Deadite, Sexy Celebrity, Mr Minio, Gunslinger45. I love you all of course :)

Godoggo 06-30-13 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 918662)

I will go for a four way between JayDee, Honeykid, and JoeHorrorFanatic, and Mr Minio.

That's nice and a little disturbing. :p Yeah, I forgot about Joe, but he's one of my new favorites.

Sexy Celebrity 06-30-13 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Godoggo (Post 918665)
Finally, this place wouldn't be the same without Sexy Celebrity. He adds flavor and fun.
This is so embarrassing. I am not the party clown. I am a serious intellectual.

The Gunslinger45 06-30-13 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Godoggo (Post 918671)
That's nice and a little disturbing. :p Yeah, I forgot about Joe, but he's one of my new favorites.
Yeah I love a lot of the people I met here. You, Hitch, Mark F, Daniel M, Donnie, Yoda, Sexy Celebrity, teeter g, and more!

honeykid 07-01-13 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 918637)
I started this place for myself, and you guys keep coming in and getting in the way. Knock it off.
Hey! That's what I say about the universe.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 918673)
I am a serious intellectual.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ThomasP 07-01-13 04:02 AM

I guess I'm unliked. :(

Mr. Mino, HitchFan, Tyler1, Gunslinger, Daniel M and Mark f are the ones I interact with most. So them.

Godoggo 07-01-13 04:12 AM

You're liked. You just don't post much. :)

cinemachaser 07-01-13 04:18 AM

honeykid :highfive:

Deadite 07-01-13 08:31 AM

I like all the regulars a lot (except for YOU. Yes, you) ... but I am especially fond of Yoda because he's so smart and funny and he rules this place very wisely, and I'm not saying all this just because I'm his sockpuppet account. :)

Sedai 07-01-13 10:01 AM

I like EVERYONE! ;)

JoeHorrorFanatic 07-01-13 05:52 PM

Pretty much every person on my friends list is my favorite. That's why they're my friends.

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 918662)

Originally Posted by Godoggo (Post 918671)
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...380970718.jpeg

rauldc14 07-01-13 05:58 PM

I'm the most hated MOFO. Oh yes, possible winner of Battle of the MOFOs: Hate Edition.

teeter_g 07-01-13 06:02 PM

Godoggo, GunSlinger45, and Jiraffejustin

Watch_Tower 07-02-13 08:08 AM

Where's all the watchtower love?????

JoeHorrorFanatic 07-02-13 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Watch_Tower (Post 919355)
Where's all the watchtower love?????
I said all my friends were my favorites. You're on that list, buddy :)

The Gunslinger45 07-02-13 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by JoeHorrorFanatic (Post 919527)
And I just realized he is not in mine! I have to rectify this situation!

Devils Angel 07-02-13 06:10 PM

:(

BlueLion 07-02-13 06:43 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...yufyo1_500.gif

JayDee 07-02-13 08:35 PM

Woohoo I managaed to get a few mentions! Thanks to Gunslinger, Godoggo and Daniel for that. :up: They certainly make my list as well. :yup: Especially Godoggo with whom I have a special connection. And no we're not telling! :p

As the admitted rep whore that I am when it comes to my reviews :D, people who regularly click on that little thumbs up score highly in my book. Mark f has done so with just about every single review I've ever written so I love that man! Plus he's friendly, knowledgable and just pretty damn awesome. Rodent is another who reps and frequently contributes. Others I really like (and apologies to the people I will invariably forget) are Deadite, Sexy, cinemaafficionado, donnie, Loner, seanc, TylerDurden99, Used Future and of course the delightful nebbit. :kiss: And while we've had our differences I respect Brodinski and admire many of his posts. Skepsis would make it but he doesn't pay enough attention to my reviews! :p

No.1 would probably have to go to honeykid, although I'm worried he'll get a big head (or bigger head) with all this love. He was very friendly right from the start, has similar tastes, introduced me to a number of films and has helped me satisfy my addiction to lists of favourite films by sending me numerous recommendations.

But basically if you want me to love you just come over to JayDee's Movie Musings and rep my reviews. I'm very easy!

Skepsis93 07-02-13 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by JayDee (Post 919582)
Skepsis would make it but he doesn't pay enough attention to my reviews! :p
Stop reviewing campy 80s action flicks and superhero movies and you'll see me more often. :p

donniedarko 07-02-13 08:56 PM

I like many people on this forum, and I know I'll forget some but here goes nothing.

Daniel M, JayDee, Hitchfan97, Skepsis, The Rodent, Gododggo, Tyler1, Karakot, mark f, Honeykid, Sexy Celebrity, Will.15 (during his time in the SB) Yoda, lines, Harry Lime,edit:Nebbit, JoeHorrorfanatic, Brodinski, The Prestiege (where is he) Powderfinger (when he was around) Minio (for his film tastes),and Gunslinger

Originally Posted by Daniel M (Post 918618)
I was going to say this :D

I like pretty much everyone though, Donnie and HitchFan are my fellow young members who I get on with
You're 18 now, you're no longer one of us, get outta here :p

JoeHorrorFanatic 07-02-13 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by donniedarko (Post 919589)
I like many people on this forum, and I know I'll forget some but here goes nothing.

Daniel M, JayDee, Hitchfan97, The Rodent, Gododggo, Tyler1, Karakot, mark f, Honeykid, Sexy Celebrity, Will.15 (during his time in the shoutbox) Yoda, lines, Harry Lime, JoeHorrorfanatic, Brodinski, The Prestiege (where is he) Powderfinger (when he was around) Minio (for his film tastes),and Gunslinger

JayDee 07-02-13 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Skepsis93 (Post 919588)
Stop reviewing campy 80s action flicks and superhero movies and you'll see me more often. :p
:eek: So unfair! I've done 163 reviews and think only about 7 are superhero flicks. And what exactly was the last campy 80s action flick I reviewed? And don't dare try to say that Die Hard is campy!

Plus I thought films like Man on the Moon and The Truman Show would have appealed. In fact I had been planning on PMing you this pic with the message "hint hint" :p

Guaporense 07-02-13 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 918615)
Who the hell is jal90?
He/she is a forum member. He/she is on the MoFo Hall of Fame, however, so he/she must continue participating in order for us to finish the first round of that.

Among others I enjoyed reading the posts by The Gunslinger45, Mr. Minio, Tokeza, BlueLion, Deadite, Daniel M., Jiraffejustin and Cobbyth the most.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 09:51 PM

My favorite MoFos are...
  • Honeykid
  • Yoda
  • The Rodent
  • Donniedarko
  • Harry Lime
  • Daniel M
  • Mark F
  • Miss Vicky
  • Masterman
  • Powderfinger (banned)
  • Godoggo
  • Teeter G
  • JayDee
  • Thursday Next
  • Nausicaa
  • Deadite
  • Toose
  • Loner
  • Holden Pike
  • AUSTRUCK
  • Will.15 (deceased)
  • n3wt
  • Destiny (when she returns every total eclipse)
  • Guaporense
  • TONGO
  • Mr Minio
And that's it. I'm starting to list people I really wouldn't deem my "favorites."

The rest of you - I either forgot about you and you're probably nice, or I know who you are and you're a bitch.

My #1 favorite right now, though, is probably The Rodent. :kiss:

This list is valid only for right now.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 09:53 PM

And Sedai! I forgot about Sedai.

Skepsis93 07-02-13 09:59 PM

:bawling:

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 09:59 PM

Nebbit! I forgot about Nebbit.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Skepsis93 (Post 919626)
:bawling:
Sorry.

Frightened Inmate No. 2 07-02-13 10:01 PM

you forgot about Frightened Inmate No. 2, too.

Skepsis93 07-02-13 10:01 PM

I'll get over it.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Skepsis93 (Post 919630)
I'll get over it.
I think you were rude to me once and I haven't gotten over it.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 (Post 919629)
you forgot about Frightened Inmate No. 2, too.
You have a great name but that's about all you've got going for ya.

Frightened Inmate No. 2 07-02-13 10:04 PM

i also have a nice smile. :)

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 10:07 PM

DexterRiley, I forgot about you, too, although sometimes you can be a bitch.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 10:08 PM

Gunslinger45, you're probably a favorite of mine, too.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 10:11 PM

UsualSuspect, I forgot about you.

The Gunslinger45 07-02-13 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Guaporense (Post 919617)
He/she is a forum member. He/she is on the MoFo Hall of Fame, however, so he/she must continue participating in order for us to finish the first round of that.

Among others I enjoyed reading the posts by The Gunslinger45, Mr. Minio, Tokeza, BlueLion, Deadite, Daniel M., Jiraffejustin the most.
Thank you dude. I enjoy your posts as well. Particularly when it comes to Japanese cinema which we both enjoy.

The Gunslinger45 07-02-13 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 919636)
Gunslinger45, you're probably a favorite of mine, too.
:D:highfive:

The Gunslinger45 07-02-13 10:53 PM

I come back to this thread and find I keep forgeting people. Like Guaporense, ThomasP, Jiraffejustin, and Deadite. But really, you all are awesome!

Except for you. YES YOU READING THIS! You suck. ;)

Fiscal 07-02-13 10:53 PM

Thanks SC. I thought we were tight.

I used to talk music with planet news. I keep up with Yoda on Facebook. John McClane shares my favorite film in The Fountain. PW is a fellow Pacific Northwesterner. Brodinski is awesome. Sedai, too. Harry. Mark. Nebbit is too kind. Sexy Celebrity cracks me up (but I hate him now). wintertriangles. All of the fantasy football players. Pretty much everyone that posted regularly 2-3 years ago. I don't know all the new active people.

My all time favorite is Gunny, though.

The Gunslinger45 07-02-13 10:54 PM

Also edarsenal for reading my reviews.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 11:01 PM

Fiscal. I forgot about Fiscal. He just gave me a rep point.

And Edarsenal, too.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 11:44 PM

Skepsis93, I guess you're alright.

I also like Exist. He gave me a rep point recently for one of my posts about free will.

Yoda 07-02-13 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Fiscal (Post 919651)
My all time favorite is Gunny, though.
I think it was you who said (and this is a direct quote) "Gunny, you are ridiculous."

TheUsualSuspect 07-02-13 11:49 PM

I guess I'd make everyone's "least favourite member on these forums?"

I like Iro, but he never posts anymore. Of course my Canadian brother Brodinski, Dexter Riley.

Nebbit, Honeykid, Markf, Yoda is the best (he doesn't have a gun to my head, I swear), Sedai, Rodent, Deadite and I got off to a rocky start, but he seems cool now, DanielM is climbing up the charts, Loner because he's a loner, akatemple is cool, Holden, Sexy for how weird his posts can be, n3wt is great. Tongo, PW, Used Future, Harry Lime

A lot of the older members how don't post much anymore. Since I don't post a lot anymore I don't know the new guys all too well.

Sexy Celebrity 07-02-13 11:52 PM

Oh yeah, Iro. I forgot about Iro.

TheUsualSuspect 07-02-13 11:55 PM

You forgot about a lot of people.......whore.

Miss Vicky 07-02-13 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 919680)
I guess I'd make everyone's "least favourite member on these forums?"
Nah. Although that would be an interesting thread topic, albeit one that would get closed or deleted pretty quickly.

TheUsualSuspect 07-02-13 11:58 PM

Quick, do it before Yoda sees it!!!!

How many members make both lists? :p

Sexy Celebrity 07-03-13 12:01 AM

I really like the idea of Battle of the MoFos: Hate Edition.

Godoggo 07-03-13 02:40 AM

I forgot Nebbit and Will. I also didn't mention Lines in my other post, but I really like Lines.

Frightened Inmate No. 2 07-03-13 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 (Post 918643)
Frightened Inmate No. 2
aww, thanks for the appreciation. you're one of my favorite members, too.

Sexy Celebrity 07-03-13 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Godoggo (Post 919752)
I also didn't mention Lines in my other post, but I really like Lines.
Yeah, he's alright, too.

Deadite 07-03-13 10:43 AM

JayDee is a great reviewer. All-round nice person too.

HitchFan97 07-03-13 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Skepsis93 (Post 919630)
I'll get over it.
I won't! :p

TONGO 07-03-13 03:05 PM

I got 2 mentions! Both were in a long list of people but Ill take it. My favorite poster is whoever Ive just made a trade with at that time.

Seriously though it may be a cop out, but Id have to say Yoda. He has had a ton of patience with me and has been very helpful when Im sure its not convenient for him. He taught me how to play Fantasy Baseball! Yep, he's responsible :D

The Rodent 07-03-13 03:13 PM

Me. I love me.

Skepsis93 07-03-13 03:20 PM

I love me too.

mark f 07-03-13 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 919885)
Seriously though it may be a cop out, but Id have to say Yoda. He has had a ton of patience with me and has been very helpful when Im sure its not convenient for him. He taught me how to play Fantasy Baseball! Yep, he's responsible :D
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DyHt7vPHaf...ombie+yoda.jpg

Mr Minio 07-03-13 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Rodent (Post 919887)
Me. I love me.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fde20dca3...nl8ho1_500.gif

Sexy Celebrity 07-03-13 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by HitchFan97 (Post 919884)
I won't! :p
Oh, yeah, sorry. Hi.

Watch_Tower 07-05-13 06:13 AM

Now I'm feeling the love :D

n3wt 07-05-13 08:10 AM

I like everyone! This whole place gets a
so happy to be back :cool:

Exist 07-06-13 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 919677)
Skepsis93, I guess you're alright.

I also like Exist. He gave me a rep point recently for one of my posts about free will.
Thank you, you're awesome too. ;)

Sexy Celebrity 07-06-13 05:43 PM

POWDERED WATER

I totally forgot to add Powdered Water to my list of favorites.

teeter_g 07-06-13 05:55 PM

I forgot JayDee.

Tyler1 07-08-13 09:58 AM

This feels awkward but....

Hitchfan97 - Because you'd always take my movie recommendations
donniedarko - Because you have a peculiar taste for film
wintertriangles - Because you introduced me to good music
linespalsy - Because you introduced me to some real cool Hong Kong flicks
Mr. Minio - Because I enjoy seeing what's the next film that you're gonna rate on movie tab
planetnews - Because of your highly intellectual (and sometimes baffling) posts

Others that are no longer active/rarely seen: Dog Star Man, thracian dawg, Sir Toose, Justin, genesis pig, stevo3001, Brother Blue.

ashdoc 03-10-15 08:02 PM

my favourite members are christine and honeykid . they are only ones who regularly respond to whatever i write :D

neiba 03-10-15 08:07 PM

wow...this is old :p

Camo 03-10-15 08:12 PM

The Korean Spammer guy/bot/army. And Database Errol.

Sexy Celebrity 03-10-15 08:18 PM

AT THE MOMENT... based on a variety of different factors... not necessarily based on closeness or intimacy, but based on everything... Sexy Celebrity's MoFo of the Month... the #1 MoFo right now... is...

SWAN

Proximity 03-10-15 08:24 PM

probably Yoda because he's one of the most objective forum admins i've ever seen.

and hapaxlegomena because that's my homie

jiraffejustin 03-10-15 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1268444)
AT THE MOMENT... based on a variety of different factors... not necessarily based on closeness or intimacy, but based on everything... Sexy Celebrity's MoFo of the Month... the #1 MoFo right now... is...

SWAN
:up: :up:

The Rodent 03-10-15 08:29 PM

Still me. I still think I'm my favourite.