Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Ongoing Tournaments & Brackets (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Survivor 4: LATVERIA (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=44506)

Rhys 03-15-16 05:22 PM

Re: Survivor 4: LATVERIA

WOW

Rhys 03-15-16 05:22 PM

I should not be this tense. :')

rauldc14 03-15-16 05:23 PM

Congrats on the win, Daniel!

TONGO 03-15-16 05:23 PM

Ladies and gentleman...

I present to you.......

the winner of Survivor 4: LATVERIA......

Rhys 03-15-16 05:24 PM

This is just mean.

rauldc14 03-15-16 05:24 PM

Rauldc14!!!!!!

TONGO 03-15-16 05:25 PM

http://images.radiotimes.com/namedim...inal/91578.jpg

Daniel M Brent !!!!!

Winner of Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:25 PM

The worst winner ever.

Camo 03-15-16 05:26 PM

Congrats Daniel :up:. Unlucky Rhys :(. Quiet SC :coleman:

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:26 PM

I hate all of you who voted for him.

TONGO 03-15-16 05:26 PM

It literally came down to the very last vote, and for about an hour I was thinking there was gonna have to be a duel.

Rhys 03-15-16 05:26 PM

Damn Daniel.

Rhys 03-15-16 05:26 PM

Congratulations Dan. Happy to have been in the final two with you.
<3

Daniel M 03-15-16 05:26 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...669b3b7428.jpg

CiCi 03-15-16 05:27 PM

Congratulations, Daniel! :)
And I'm sure you'll get it next time, Rhys!

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:27 PM

People only voted for him to piss me off. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Camo 03-15-16 05:28 PM

Yeah it was all about you SC

rauldc14 03-15-16 05:28 PM

Daniel played a great game. Admittedly, i didn't vote for him as he was voted out of the game early on though, but it was an impressive bounce back.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:28 PM

This is why you guys can't win Survivor -- you don't have any brains. You voted for a person who was eliminated and came back thanks to a special power. You couldn't even vote for a person who survived all the way through without getting eliminated and who never even had a vote to be eliminated.

You guys are truly ignorant.

rauldc14 03-15-16 05:30 PM

Alright Nope, we are ready for number 5

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:30 PM

And I can't believe that 7thson didn't even vote for the same person as Halfangel.

I have much respect for Halfangel now. She DOES have brains.

Rhys 03-15-16 05:31 PM

Bring on 5.
Although a change in tactics is in order I believe.

TONGO 03-15-16 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 1478252)
Alright Nope, we are ready for number 5
Hell to the yeah on that one.

Round 1 will be known as "revenge against TONGO' as you all vote me out like a narc at a biker rally.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:32 PM

This game was sh*t and the ending was no different.

TheUsualSuspect 03-15-16 05:32 PM

I think I'll add fuel to the fire and say if I had voted it would have gone to Rhys.

Maybe I'm lying...maybe I'm not.

rauldc14 03-15-16 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478256)
This game was sh*t and the ending was no different.
Yet you watched the whole time:p

Daniel M 03-15-16 05:34 PM

So one last twists of sorts...

SC keeps barking on about how Rhys never received a vote, how he even won the last challenge and could have eliminated me and not brought me through to the final.

But, that's not the case. Really, I should have won, and I could have eliminated Rhys. I could have got rid of him and faced up against Wolfsbane, but I made it not so.

The truth is I wasn't sure who to vote for between Rhys and Wolf. I had promised to help Rhys from the start, but also promised to help Wolf after he brought me back in. In my head I decided that if I was to win the last challenge that I would take Rhys through with me, and eliminate Wolf. This would have been hard on me, but it was a decision I had to make.

But I thought I would look bad... if I got rid of the man who brought me back in... I'm not sure that would have sat well with the jury.

So I deliberately gave Rhys the answer to the challenge. So that he could do the vote for me, he got a guarunteed pass to the final (which almost cost me as I honestly thought he was going to win) and I didn't look like the bad guy.

So there you go, really I won four out of the last four challenges that I participated in. I could have got rid of Rhys but I chose to bring him to the final.

https://i.gyazo.com/7eda5b77d39b1bac...46ac1c1029.png

That's Survivor, folks ;)

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 1478258)
Yet you watched the whole time:p
I like horror movies.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:36 PM

Well, Daniel has me to thank for it because if I hadn't told Suspect to go after him and eliminate him early, Daniel wouldn't have had the sympathy to earn the votes. And that's that.

TONGO 03-15-16 05:36 PM

Im gonna give everyone that hasnt sent the Awards ballots in more time, then a nudge. Waiting on 4 ballots.

TONGO 03-15-16 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel M (Post 1478259)

The truth is I wasn't sure who to vote for between Rhys and Wolf. I had promised to help Rhys from the start, but also promised to help Wolf after he brought me back in. In my head I decided that if I was to win the last challenge that I would take Rhys through with me, and eliminate Wolf. This would have been hard on me, but it was a decision I had to make.

But I thought I would look bad... if I got rid of the man who brought me back in... I'm not sure that would have sat well with the jury.

So I deliberately gave Rhys the answer to the challenge. So that he could do the vote for me, he got a guarunteed pass to the final (which almost cost me as I honestly thought he was going to win) and I didn't look like the bad guy.

So there you go, really I won four out of the last four challenges that I participated in. I could have got rid of Rhys but I chose to bring him to the final.

Im gonna be a bad host deliberately this time and be impartial, regardless how the votes look on the ballots

THIS was the best move of the season.

Edit in - Just saying, ill still read the ballot results. :)

The Sci-Fi Slob 03-15-16 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478248)
People only voted for him to piss me off. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
https://media4.giphy.com/media/Uk3Qf16CnFABi/200w.gif

Rhys 03-15-16 05:46 PM

How cruel would it have been if even after that I knocked Daniel out of the game? Would that be some Survivor legend? 😂

TONGO 03-15-16 05:48 PM

Another great accomplishment Dan made was breaking the "returning players curse" as none in any Survivor have ever won.

Anybody, and I mean anybody that says someone that is a returning player never deserves to win, has no clue what it takes to inspire. Yes that includes the dumb bitch Sexy mentioned from Big Brother :rolleyes: which is the drizzlin sh!ts compared to Survivor btw.
Daniel inspired the vote because of all the obstacles and opponents he directly overcame time and time again. Period.

TONGO 03-15-16 05:51 PM

I was just giving Daniel props on his Move, Ill still read the ballot results on it. I was just giving my 2 cents :)

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by The Sci-Fi Slob (Post 1478270)
Oh really? Well, I look forward to your future permanent ban, then!

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rhys (Post 1478272)
How cruel would it have been if even after that I knocked Daniel out of the game? Would that be some Survivor legend? 😂
You made a mistake by not eliminating Daniel.

I told you to eliminate Daniel and take Wolfsbane with you. You didn't listen to me. That was your big, big mistake.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1478275)
Another great accomplishment Dan made was breaking the "returning players curse" as none in any Survivor have ever won.

Anybody, and I mean anybody that says someone that is a returning player never deserves to win, has no clue what it takes to inspire. Yes that includes the dumb bitch Sexy mentioned from Big Brother :rolleyes: which is the drizzlin sh!ts compared to Survivor btw.
Daniel inspired the vote because of all the obstacles and opponents he directly overcame time and time again. Period.
I believe anybody deserves to win, no matter what. PERIOD.

Daniel M fought the odds and won this. Somehow he did it. Realistically, I'm not against that.

BUT -- my own philosophy -- Rhys deserved the win more for never being eliminated. Is he the real winner? No. But he should have won. He's far and away the more respectable winner in my mind. Daniel M is a sleazeball winner. BUT -- sometimes sleazeball winners make it. Not unheard of at all.

Wolfsbane 03-15-16 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel M (Post 1478259)
So one last twists of sorts...

SC keeps barking on about how Rhys never received a vote, how he even won the last challenge and could have eliminated me and not brought me through to the final.

But, that's not the case. Really, I should have won, and I could have eliminated Rhys. I could have got rid of him and faced up against Wolfsbane, but I made it not so.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Wolfsbane 03-15-16 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfsbane (Post 1477769)
I don't think she cares.

Another question for Dan - Did you throw the final duel on purpose so you wouldn't have to choose, knowing you were good on both sides?

You dirty liar!!!!

I wouldn't really consider this "the best move" as it was kinda obvious from my perspective, but good nonetheless.

TONGO 03-15-16 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478286)
I believe anybody deserves to win, no matter what. PERIOD.

Daniel M fought the odds and won this. Somehow he did it. Realistically, I'm not against that.

BUT -- my own philosophy -- Rhys deserved the win more for never being eliminated. Is he the real winner? No. But he should have won. He's far and away the more respectable winner in my mind. Daniel M is a sleazeball winner. BUT -- sometimes sleazeball winners make it. Not unheard of at all.
Daniel was not a sleazeball winner at all, in no way shape or form. Nether one of them were, AT ALL!

Dan was pitching in thread that he wanted someone to bring him back in, all out in the open like. The one sleazeball act was backstabbing Nope, but they both did that.

Please realize Im defending the title and what he really overcame. Hes a deserving winner, and did it in the line of fire throughout. It should have been a close vote, and Im glad it was.

Nope1172 03-15-16 07:36 PM

Congrats Dan! I am going to start the Survivor 5 thread soon, but the actual game will start later. I'm sure plenty of you need a break.

Gatsby 03-15-16 08:21 PM

Congrats Daniel. I never knew that comeback would propel you to victory. Rhys you did a great job too. :)

Camo 03-15-16 08:27 PM

Funny that i was going nuts about Wolfsbane potentially bringing Suspect back after he was already eliminated with that power when he ended up using it to bring back the winner :D. For the record, we had a plan to get Suspect out at one point which would have completely changed the game if it worked but Nope won a challenge that gave him two votes; then the next round Wolfsbane stopped us from doing it again by winning that power.

TONGO 03-15-16 08:53 PM

You know whats funny, if I didnt fubar that Hypnotise round 1, TUS would have been out, and everything would have ended up differently.

Just waiting on Gatsbys Award Ballot then Ill post the result.

Consider it a....sniff!....a goodbye post to you all. ;)

Camo 03-15-16 08:55 PM

I've heard that Hypnotize mentioned before but i don't know what went on exactly?

CiCi 03-15-16 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1478362)
You know whats funny, if I didnt fubar that Hypnotise round 1, TUS would have been out, and everything would have ended up differently.

Just waiting on Gatsbys Award Ballot then Ill post the result.

Consider it a....sniff!....a goodbye post to you all. ;)
It'll be beyond weird not having you hosting the next game. But thanks for running it once again, I loved every second :)

TONGO 03-15-16 09:03 PM

Going thru the thread I mad so many mistakes, and I mean not just in the beginning but right up until the end. I think the only reason people stuck with it was I was being as fair across the board at all times. Sure there were accusations, but when the dust settled Im pretty sure everyone knew they were being dealt solidly.

I did give opportunities to those at the "bottom", and whoever was in power had to still stress, didnt matter who the names were on either side. Id do it again like that, thats how the real show is run, but its much worse to either extreme.

Camo 03-15-16 09:08 PM

The best one was when you said you introduced the bring back someone power to give Raul and co a chance and someone in Suspects camp snapped it up :D. Was so hilarious because Wolfsbane appeared at the exact right time to bid for it; i can tell you thought chances are it will be Raul or Sean or Rhys but Wolfsbane just appeared :D.

TONGO 03-15-16 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478372)
The best one was when you said you introduced the bring back someone power to give Raul and co a chance and someone in Suspects camp snapped it up :D. Was so hilarious because Wolfsbane appeared at the exact right time to bid for it; i can tell you thought chances are it will be Raul or Sean or Rhys but Wolfsbane just appeared :D.
Dude that was brutal! I had 2 sweet mystery items toward the end of the auction that wouldve taken Raul & Sean much much further in the game. So instead they unwittingly go all-in on Fried Chicken/Waffles and cake :facepalm: I about shat

Camo 03-15-16 09:17 PM

What you didn't know was that me and a few others already had plans to join them which would have changed things, until we noticed Suspect could've been brought back into the game allowing him to identify and target the ones that went against him. Really screwed up the big changing moment of the game :p

Rhys 03-15-16 09:19 PM

I think you did great TONGO. Stuff like this is not easy. Thank you for a great game.

TONGO 03-15-16 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rhys (Post 1478379)
I think you did great TONGO. Stuff like this is not easy. Thank you for a great game.
Thank you too bro' :up:

Camo 03-15-16 09:28 PM

Also just since this is done now. The best thing about this game for me was getting to know CiCi; i approached him about an alliance before the game even started and we both stuck with each other throughout, once he was eliminated i was gutted because i know it may have been partly because of his loyalty to me. When i made out that i voted for Daniel because Suspect approached me first it was actually because i was with CiCi and we thought it would be best to stick with Suspect. We had two plans that got sidetracked because of Nopes two votes and Wolfsbanes power; and i was baffled that they went for CiCi before me. Still the best moment in the full game was when both of us won the first two Immunity Idols :D

Anyway CiCi is great, glad to have started talking to him throught this :)

rauldc14 03-15-16 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478383)
Also just since this is done now. The best thing about this game for me was getting to know CiCi; i approached him about an alliance before the game even started and we both stuck with each other throughout, once he was eliminated i was gutted because i know it may have been partly because of his loyalty to me. When i made out that i voted for Daniel because Suspect approached me first it was actually because i was with CiCi and we thought it would be best to stick with Suspect. We had two plans that got sidetracked because of Nopes two votes and Wolfsbanes power; and i was baffled that they went for CiCi before me. Still the best moment in the full game was when both of us won the first two Immunity Idols :D

I met Sean through Big Brother

seanc 03-15-16 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 1478400)
I met Sean through Big Brother
Yeah, these games are a great way to get to know each other better. Big Brother is where I went from being an observer to being a bigger part of the forum.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1478404)
Yeah, these games are a great way to get to know each other better. Big Brother is where I went from being an observer to being a bigger part of the forum.
You were in Big Brother 1? I don't even remember you there.

seanc 03-15-16 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478412)
First game I ever played.

rauldc14 03-15-16 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478412)
He took like 4th. I was fifth.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 10:20 PM

I'm starting to remember him now -- since you said he took 4th place.

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 10:21 PM

I don't "get" seanc like other people here do. There's nothing wrong with him, he's nice, he's just not a big personality.

seanc 03-15-16 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478421)
I'm starting to remember him now -- since you said he took 4th place.
My name is starting to ring a bell now. That's good. ;)

Camo 03-15-16 10:24 PM

Sean is pretty much second to Mark F for making me think more about a movie in one paragraph.

Underrated writer here.

CiCi 03-15-16 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478383)

Whoever won best couple at the MoFies had better step down now, because this confirms that we're the new power couple of MoFo :p

But it was great getting to meet you, too!! :) I'm really glad it happened (even though it all went to ***** pretty quick) :D

Camo 03-15-16 10:33 PM

I think you left out like half of that power couple message :p. That was hilarious but yeah don't post it :p.

We had a chance to win, it was Tongo and his random additions that were perfectly timed to screw us over ;).

7thson 03-15-16 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478253)
And I can't believe that 7thson didn't even vote for the same person as Halfangel.

I have much respect for Halfangel now. She DOES have brains.
Why does that make a difference, I did not even know who she voted for before I made my decision. I think both players deserved to win but I saw more game-play from Daniel. Besides I have said many times my wife and I are competitive and rarely see eye to eye on things that fall under that category. And I cant argue that she has more brains then I do, but I use what I have wiser ;). Or is that more wisely, wiserly, better, yep betterly.

Congrats to both of you for making it to the end.

CiCi 03-15-16 10:36 PM

We'll have to get revenge this time round :D

Camo 03-15-16 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by 7thson (Post 1478428)
Why does that make a difference, I did not even know who she voted for before I made my decision. I think both players deserved to win but I saw more game-play from Daniel. Besides I have said many times my wife and I are competitive and rarely see eye to eye on things that fall under that category. And I cant argue that she has more brains then I do, but I use what I have wiser ;). Or is that more wisely, wiserly, better, yep betterly.

Congrats to both of you for making it to the end.
I just want to say this post was so funny to me because i watched Four Lions earlier and one of the jokes is that the moderate muslims keep their wives in a cupboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGAV5aArP7c

Camo 03-15-16 10:43 PM

"Is she out of control? You know what wife, obey me!"

:laugh:

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 10:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anyway, I want one final post as Sexy Krueger:

https://45.media.tumblr.com/255b4f2b...0vkjo1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ecce7c4e2...0vkjo1_500.gif

DANIEL......................

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6e4b39a9f...0vkjo1_400.gif
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...70542801-1.gif
http://49.media.tumblr.com/5e3de2c28...2wvpo1_500.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...........

http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1458092564

You pulled all of their strings.............

NOW I'll pull yours!

http://www.movieforums.com/community...1&d=1458092569

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See you all in your nightmares!

Sexy Celebrity 03-15-16 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by 7thson (Post 1478428)
Thank God I'm not your woman or you would not be getting any for awhile after this!

TONGO 03-15-16 10:56 PM

You always use red and green. Christmas buff I guess.

Camo 03-15-16 11:00 PM

I love how SC believes this game is important enough to damage a relationship :D

May as well create the MoFo breakup thread now SC; i heard Halfangel and 7thson voted for different people.

7thson 03-15-16 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478444)

May as well create the MoFo breakup thread now SC; i heard Halfangel and 7thson voted for different people.

I can't say I wont give her a spanking for it, but she likes that so hey, win/win.

Camo 03-15-16 11:03 PM

Clearly not the sort of family values Daniel M stands for!!

Halfangel337 03-15-16 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by 7thson (Post 1478448)
I can't say I wont give her a spanking for it, but she likes that so hey, win/win.
Oh really now. :p

The Sci-Fi Slob 03-15-16 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478282)
Originally Posted by The Sci-Fi Slob (Post 1478270)
Oh really? Well, I look forward to your future permanent ban, then!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/bqalUGFYfyHzW/200w.gif

Nope1172 03-16-16 12:24 AM

Tongo, when do we get to know the results of that ballot we took

TONGO 03-16-16 01:52 AM

The 2016 Survivor 4: LATVERIA Awards

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/...oom-138524.jpg
Most
everyone participated in this, and all submitted results are listed.

Best Move In Game

This category was all over the place. Imo the Best Move was Daniel giving Rhys the winning answer at the Final 3 challenge, but most of the votes were already turned in before that revelation was unveiled.

2 people said voting out TUS
1 person said Daniel giving Rhys the Final 3 answer
4 people said Wolfsbane bringing Daniel back - The Winner!!

1 said teleporting TUS to other team
1 said voting HalfAngel out (That was HalfAngels vote :) )
2 said blindsiding Nope

Favorite Entertaining Player

This was dominated by one person.

CiCi got 3 votes
Sexy Celebrity got 6 votes - The Winner!!

HalfAngel got 1 vote Daniel got 1 vote

Most Intimidating Player

Another category where one person just dwarfed the competition......but even moreso.

Daniel got 1 vote
Sexy got 1 vote
TheUsualSuspect got 9 votes - The Winner!!

https://houseofflyingscalpels.files....pg?w=550&h=174

Strongest Player

In the beginning of the game Sexy and TUS were regarded as the strongest in challenges. Theres a new sheriff in town y'all, and Nope that is his name. Yeah.... Nope. No I mean his name is....

Daniel got 4 votes
Nope got 6 votes - The Winner!!
TUS got 1 vote
Camo got 1 vote, well that gunbelt was good for an awards vote at least :D

Smartest Player

Little more spread out this time around as many were trying hard to gain positioning in the game. The powers gave flexibility, but in retrospect I shouldve only given out powers at Reward challenges, and nobody should have started with any. Live and learn, I can tell Nopes gonna avoid that peccadillo in his game.

Rhys got 3 votes
Daniel got 4 votes - The Winner!!
TheUsualSuspect got 3 votes
Wolfsbane got 1 vote
HalfAngel got 1 vote

Most Surprising Thing Of The Season

Like the Best Move category, this was spread all over creation. There werent any multiple choice on any of these, all done freestyle.

1 person said how mean everyone was
1 person said how good HalfAngel was (No and it wasnt HalfAngel or 7th)
1 person said how good CiCi was in the game
3 people said Rhys never getting a single vote - The Winner!!
1 person said how far Hit Girl made it (It was Hit Girl ;) )
1 person said TUS getting eliminated
1 person said letting Sexy come back
1 person said all the TUS hate & ranting thrown at him
1 person said the anti-climactic deadpool (pan) duel :facepalm:
1 person said Wolfsbane getting to Final 3

Toughest Player

This wasnt a category to be voted on, but just who got the most votes cast against them. TUS owned this award even more than the Most Intimidating one as he had 19 votes cast against him the short time he was in-game. Daniel couldnt even catch up to that number.

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...1452861472905/

Thank you guys for this wild ride, your passion, your presence, your attention, and most importantly your time. Made some new friends, and alot of them were who I fought with. That really is the only reward any of us ever could have gotten out of this. Lets remember that in how we play with each other, and yes that goes for Doctor TONGO too. :)

fin

Camo 03-16-16 01:54 AM

CiCi deserved the most entertaining player award. SC wasn't even a player. :rolleyes:

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478501)
SC wasn't even a player. :rolleyes:
I played.... and for awhile, I was a beast at the movie guessing game.

AND I worked with the winner, Daniel M, in trying to get out TheUsualSuspect using people's hypnosis power, which backfired and failed. That was all my idea, with Daniel M simply working as a helper.

I also told Gatsby to move Suspect over to the Humans team, which scared him.

I also won the power to see people's secret, private powers, which I then shared with everybody for funzies.

I did more than some other people here. Hell, I probably did more than Rhys. That might explain why he lost. People probably thought, "Why should I vote for Rhys when even Sexy Celebrity was a better player?"

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 02:07 AM

Plus I sicked Suspect on Daniel and caused Daniel to get eliminated, which caused Daniel to later be brought back thanks to Wolfsbane's power, which lead to Daniel playing harder than ever so he could impress everyone and win even though he had been eliminated and Rhys hadn't. I was the CATALYST for Daniel M's win. Without me, there would be no Daniel M winner.

Plus I sent PMs to people after I quit directing them on what to do, like a secret coach. A secret weapon. Hey -- I see no reason why outside people can't help the Survivor players. I believe in DOING WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO. I do. If Suspect had been lying about that whole hospital thing (which he wasn't) in order to gain sympathy -- COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE! It's a game. You have to try to SURVIVE!

And you can't stop people from PMing each other. I gave advice to Suspect.... Daniel.... Rhys.... I told Rhys what to do the win the game, but did he listen to me? No.

I RAN THIS GAME FROM START TO FINISH!

TONGO 03-16-16 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478504)
I RAN THIS GAME FROM START TO FINISH!
More like, you ran from this game from start to finish :lol: I do appreciate your energy though man, and you deserved your award. If CiCi had stayed longer though he shoulda got it.

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 02:18 AM

VOTES FOR BEST MOVES:

2 people said voting out TUS
My idea.

1 person said Daniel giving Rhys the Final 3 answer
Daniel's idea.

4 people said Wolfsbane bringing Daniel back - The Winner!!
Connected to something I'm responsible for.

1 said teleporting TUS to other team
My idea 100%.

1 said voting HalfAngel out (That was HalfAngels vote)
I had this idea and told Daniel to go after her, but I probably wasn't alone with this idea. But I could have been.

2 said blindsiding Nope
Not sure. Probably connected to one of my ideas.

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 02:22 AM

Most Surprising Thing Of The Season

1 person said how mean everyone was
I am that person who said that.

Camo 03-16-16 02:34 AM

SC played for five minutes then quit, then played for another five minutes then quit again. Those must have been an entertaining ten minutes that i missed because CiCi was the most entertaining player.

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478515)
SC played for five minutes then quit, then played for another five minutes then quit again. Those must have been an entertaining ten minutes that i missed because CiCi was the most entertaining player.
CiCi was an obnoxious drunk who ran off with Sci-Fi Slob to a vineyard somewhere.

Camo 03-16-16 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478516)
CiCi was an obnoxious drunk who ran off with Sci-Fi Slob to a vineyard somewhere.
So hate that this didn't actually happen.

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 02:38 AM

And Camo -- I've about had it with you. Sometimes you say nice things about me, but sometimes I think I ought to consider you one of the worst people on this forum.

Sexy Celebrity 03-16-16 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1478518)
So hate that this didn't actually happen.
It did happen.

Camo 03-16-16 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1478519)
And Camo -- I've about had it with you. Sometimes you say nice things about me, but sometimes I think I ought to consider you one of the worst people on this forum.
OK.

CiCi 03-16-16 04:28 AM

Thank you for the votes you beautiful people!! :p

TheUsualSuspect 03-16-16 08:12 AM

Update:

The person seems to be in stable condition. Will be in the hospital for a long time. As of right now things are looking to be okay. I'm relieved to a degree. Not out of the woodwork yet, but better than what the initial reactions were.

Hit by a drunk teenager who ran a stop sign. That guy walked away without a scratch. My friend has a long road to recovery ahead of him.

Glad that my suggestion for the Awards seemed to work. I did not vote in any of it. Interesting to see that people think I'm intimidating and that I got a whopping 19 votes.

Maybe they will shift their focus to Daniel next game.

Also, the main theme for some people when interacting with me via PM.

"I don't know if I can trust you - but okay"

When I say most people, I mostly mean Camo.

Rhys - Don't feel too bad man, I lost by 1 vote last time too.

In the first Survivor, I won every vote but 1 in the finals. People didn't know my gameplan, didn't know what to expect.

Survivor 2 - They caught on, eliminated 5th.

Survivor 3 -I changed it up, got to the finals again, lost by 1.

Survivor 4 - Vendetta against me from the start. No chance of getting near finals.

Future games, people need to change up how they play.

Thanks for the votes for smartest player. Close one, but glad to see Dan get it.

Nope1172 03-16-16 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 1478499)
Strongest Player

In the beginning of the game Sexy and TUS were regarded as the strongest in challenges. Theres a new sheriff in town y'all, and Nope that is his name. Yeah.... Nope. No I mean his name is....

Daniel got 4 votes
Nope got 6 votes - The Winner!!
TUS got 1 vote
Camo got 1 vote, well that gunbelt was good for an awards vote at least :D
Being voted the strongest player and coming in 4th on your first try isn't half bad...

TONGO 03-16-16 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Nope1172 (Post 1478605)
Being voted the strongest player and coming in 4th on your first try isn't half bad...
I came in 5th and won Most Popular my first Survivor.

Just saying this if its an issue, and nobody has asked me to. If people want to play in Nopes Survivor, but wont cause I am, please just drop a PM or comment to me or Nope and ill drop out.
Putting it out there just in case.

Rhys 03-16-16 08:13 PM

That wouldn't be fair on you TONGO. If someone does not want to join purely because someone else is playing then in my opinion that's THIER choice. You want to play so play. :)

I'm sure I am not the only one who would think this.