Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MoFo Roles (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=2045)

firegod 03-24-02 03:44 PM

Originally posted by patti
firegod.....what makes you want to see a concert with me, and what concert are we going to? ;)
I think you are very nice and would be fun to hang out with, and I was running out of categories. :) Which one? I'd let you pick. I know very little about music, but my tastes are pretty eclectic. I like all kinds of stuff.

firegod 03-24-02 03:47 PM

Originally posted by thmilin
yay, firegod, you wanna see a flick wit me? why? or was that random? ;)
I like your taste in movies, and I think it would be fun to pick your brain afterwords. Just don't kick my a$$ too much if we get into a debate. :)

thmilin 03-24-02 04:21 PM

sades, yep, peeps equals people. how can you NOT know this being in NorCal? what kind of mofo are you, dude? :D

firegod ... aaah, like my taste in mooovies! kewl beans. though picking my brain might hurt. as for kicking your @ss ... i think you'd enjoy it - an agile brain above all will keep you hopping and laughing! have you got one? a big ... agile ... brain?

there. i have flirted. let the mudflinging begin.

The Silver Bullet 03-24-02 06:37 PM

...fighting alongside you?

I would say Toose. I don't know why. Loyalty.

...defending you verbally?

Miriam. All the way.
Of course no one would be listening by the end, but I'd be loving it.

...to see a movie with?

Chris. I do not know why.
Discussion afterwards, perhaps.

...to see a concert with?

Patti and Sades both.
I probably wouldn't get home for three months.
And or some reason I think Opie would die.

;D

...to have as a co-worker?

Kently McSpud.
I'm pretty sure there would be a lack of work and maximum mischeif. *darts eyes*

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?

Chris.

...to read a book aloud to you?

From what I've heard, Miriam.
Although I'm sure Patti would do just as motherly a job.
And I'd like that.

:)

spudracer 03-24-02 07:14 PM

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Ha, Kent would want me to go to a concert with him? I am NO fun at a concert. :D I don't dance and I'm not much for grooving to the music if people are around me. :laugh:
Neither am I, so we would at least not be alone there. :rotfl:

mightymose 03-24-02 08:27 PM

Wow, very interesting topic!

I'm curious as to why everyone has me for a business partner/co-worker... weird stuff :)

...fighting alongside you?

Thmilin... with that bad ass avatar nobody would stand a chance!

...defending you verbally?

Chris b/c we see eye to eye on just about every issue, he's just much better at getting a point across.

...to see a movie with?

Holden, and it would have to be a stupid popcorn movie. I'd love to see his reaction and pick his brain afterwards!

...to see a concert with?

Sades, though the wife might not like that one ;)

...to have as a co-worker?

Toose... some spooky coincidences lead me to this one.

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?

Chris, b/c I imagine we could come up with something very interesting.

...to read a book aloud to you?

Thmilin again!

BrodieMan 03-24-02 08:28 PM

"watch snl" is indeed a good category. i watch too much of that show, anyway, really.

how about MoFo who's the best musician?

patti 03-24-02 08:32 PM

i'll happily be a reader......but you guys are all thinkin' of me as "mommy"........you don't realize what a soothing voice i have--it ain't just for nursery rhymes. :modest: heh heh :p

mightymose 03-24-02 08:34 PM

Oh! I forgot the SNL category... definitely Sades and Chris. I am a huge SNL fan and watch it at least once every day, be it on NBC, Comedy Central or on VHS/DVD.

Best Musician... not sure who plays! I'd have to say your Brodie, mainly b/c of your avatar :)

BrodieMan 03-24-02 08:35 PM

i just see you as being good for that role, it's not a BAD thing by any means. :D i'm sure your voice is quite........ um........ soothing. ;)

how about most underrated MoFo?

or MoFo most likely to succeed?

lol...... have at it.

BrodieMan 03-24-02 08:37 PM

thanks, mose. :D

i definitely play guitar and bass, but there are musicians here who are probably pretty good, i just know it.

mightymose 03-24-02 08:42 PM

I used to be pretty good on the sax, trumpet and drums, but I haven't played in years... was first chair in high school, LOL.

Funny story actually... I am a bit of a procrastinator and never really got around to practicing much. If we turned in a certain amount of practice hours each semester we got some stupid little award, I don't remember what exactly. Well, I forged my parents signature on something like 200 hours... when we had our concert and I stood up to get the award for most practice hours my parents just about fell out of the bleachers :)

BrodieMan 03-24-02 08:45 PM

:laugh:

that's the coolest story i've ever heard. i played baritone horn for like 3 weeks and then quit. the school marching band thing never did it for me.

if i'm not seriously into the music that i'm playing, i can't do it. i didn't want to do sousa marches and whatnot when i could be at home hammering out power chords. it's better to go with what you want than to be recognized as a "real" musician.

thmilin 03-24-02 09:02 PM

SB!!

Of course no one would be listening by the end, but I'd be loving it.
punk@ss.

i HAVE been known to be brief, ya know. d@mn you all.

aww, patti, i'm a het female, i got no choice but to think of you as mama. though sharing you with your tot may prove difficult ... :D

mightymose, you've just got a cool name. i'd tease you if you were a coworker and try to get you to yodel his tagline like he used to in the cartoon.

BrodieMan 03-24-02 09:04 PM

i'd like most of the people here to be coworkers actually.

mightymose 03-24-02 09:06 PM

Hummm... not sure if I yodel it, but I do say "Here I come to save the daaaayyyy!!!" at work all the time. Wheneve someone comes into the shop with a problem, out comes my cry :)

Brodie: I was never in marching band... way to lazy for that!

BrodieMan 03-24-02 09:08 PM

mose -

yeah, but you practiced the most!

you can't be lazy. :D

mightymose 03-24-02 09:09 PM

Yeah, I'm a rebel... I figure it's b/c I went to a public school. New Math baby! I can turn 2 hours practice time into 200!

BrodieMan 03-24-02 09:13 PM

i bet those two hours were a ton of fun for your parents, too. ;) i still live at home (until next year) and my playing annoys the hell out of anyone within ear-shot. not that i totally suck, i just like to experiment and play stuff that's...... well......... strange.

patti 03-24-02 11:31 PM

thmilin......that voice comment was just my starved identity taking over and fighting for non-mommy recognition.
geesh.......i need to get out once in a while. :laugh:

now, on to the latest q's...
*Mofo most likely to succeed?

*most underrated Mofo?

why.........all of us, ofcourse.