Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Ongoing Tournaments & Brackets (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=44976)

Gatsby 04-20-16 08:15 PM

Can't believe I missed the winner announcement. It's belated, but congrats Camo.

Camo 04-20-16 08:30 PM

Re: Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Thanks man, good to know that no one is convinced by my usertitle :D.

Gatsby 04-20-16 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1499183)
Thanks man, good to know that no one is convinced by my usertitle :D.
I swear, I never noticed your title until now. :lol:

Camo 04-20-16 08:45 PM

Look out for CiCi's ;)

TONGO 04-20-16 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Gatsby (Post 1499187)
I swear, I never noticed your title until now. :lol:
Easy to overlook that stuff. I just realized MovieMeditations av isnt a picture but an animated gif, and only cause someone else made comment on it.

Camo 04-20-16 08:50 PM

At least i don't have as misleading of a user title as TONGO. Unregistered user? :D

TONGO 04-20-16 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1499195)
At least i don't have as misleading of a user title as TONGO. Unregistered user? :D
Yes thats just to show off my cool bad boy rebel ways :cool:

:laugh:

CiCi 04-20-16 08:57 PM

Tongo, when I first saw yours I thought you'd been banned or something :lol:

Camo 04-20-16 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by CiCi (Post 1499197)
When i first joined and saw Harry Limes "Banned From Vienna" i thought wtf, now The Third Man is in my top 10.

TONGO 04-20-16 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by CiCi (Post 1499197)
Quick story - When I first came on the site I was a member of a competing website movieforums dot Org, theyre defunct now (thank gosh) but I had the website address in my sig with full intention of luring people from here to go to there. :yup: Yoda was quick to comment but I was surprised he didnt have me take it out, or even try and dissuade me. I bet he knew more than I did that the owner of .org was an epic disaster, and Id probably end up coming here. It proved to me also that Yoda wasnt a douche. There are alot of douches that own websites or are mods

Yoda never said this about the Org owner but it was fact. The place was a pop-up hell all designed to fuel the owner of the sites painkiller addiction while he played Maple Story :sick: To make a long story short, I told them all in a goodbye thread that they were whiny asses complaining about this site (there were alot of former members), should stop playing point the finger and collectively to stfu. Then I came here for good and made the TONGO username, and thats why I have the Unregistered User.

TheUsualSuspect 04-23-16 11:17 PM

Congrats Camo.