Shrek 4???

Tools    

He so totally rocks
This is realy getting out of hand. DReamworks are planning a 4. Why do they have to make so many sequels? they're in the maddle of making the third but the 4th willjust be a rip-off! Shrek 1 and 2 were good and I hope 3 is but 4 will just be the same old stuff balh blah blah...

Originally Posted by Luca_Lover84
This is realy getting out of hand. DReamworks are planning a 4. Why do they have to make so many sequels? they're in the maddle of making the third but the 4th willjust be a rip-off! Shrek 1 and 2 were good and I hope 3 is but 4 will just be the same old stuff balh blah blah...
Yup. DW has confirmed a while back that Shrek 3 and 4 are in the story line and planning stages.

Do you think all that money and 4th place in the all-time grossing movie got to their heads? I think so, if DW is in it for pure money, the next sequels are going to be a flop. But then again maybe not, many people were surprised that Shrek 2 did as good as it did ($436million).

DW even went out of its way to offer a public offering in the form of stocks recently, although it didn't do very well because of DW's bad history (Remember Road to El Dorado, Treasure Planet?? No?)

As you said with old stuff, your right. I think i'll set up a thread on this subject...

I was told DW are doing a Puss in Boots movie if so, would it come after Shrek 4?

I don't know how right i am it's just something i heard.

He so totally rocks
Originally Posted by CELM02
I was told DW are doing a Puss in Boots movie if so, would it come after Shrek 4?

I don't know how right i am it's just something i heard.
Puss In Boots? Where did you get it from? I guess Anetondo Banderas is going to be super-famous! (If this is true)

Originally Posted by Luca_Lover84
Puss In Boots? Where did you get it from? I guess Anetondo Banderas is going to be super-famous! (If this is true)
I was told by a few friends

I'm back, un-n00bified.
Not only did I har about Shrek 4 coming out, but I heard of a 5 and 6. I dont no what they r doing, but 1 and 2 were great

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by wezlanator
Not only did I har about Shrek 4 coming out, but I heard of a 5 and 6. I dont no what they r doing, but 1 and 2 were great
5 + 6, yeah right, if they planned that far ahead then if 3 & 4 flopped they'd be stuffed, I reckon DW would never commit to that, unless 3 was hugely successful at least as well as 2. Just my opinion though =)

I'm back, un-n00bified.
No it is true, go to Comingsoon.net and it says Shrek 5 and 6, wait it may of said 4 and 5, i dont no go ahead and check

I love 35mm ^_^
Not having seen 2, I cannot really guess another story line. So they got married and went to visit the parents, so I saw in trailers. What now...another pain in the butt king wants them gone, they move? I'm not seeing any ideas here. Some movies don't need a million sequels. (Okay 5/6 not a million but still) Sigh.