Urban Legend

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Does anyone know if there's a third one in the making? I jsut watched the first two and I absolutely loved them. I think it would be a great idea to make a third one, but to actually focus more on the urban legends, than on some crazy dude in a mask massacring eveyrone. I'd really love to see a movie composed of different bits like actually urban legends happening to different people, and then you find out that they're somehow all connected. (and i don't mean just some maniac walking around killing people) like actual urban legends. Anyways, I really liked the ending of the second one where you see Rebecca Gayheart saying saying to the new killer that they have a lot in common. I thought it was a really nice touch. So if you heard anything about another sequel in the works, please inform me, I really hope it gets made.

If they do decide to make it based on a number or urban legend experiences then they should try to stay away from the 'Creepshow' sort of thing.
But as you say if they somehow become connected, it could be the best Urban Legend yet.

It does sound like a decent idea. I doubt it will ever get made though.

chances are very slim nitzer, but keep praying it might happen

The first one was very good.
I guess I'll have to just wait and see.