Question about the song used in the preview for Spiderman 2...

Tools    

In the 2 1/2 minute preview for Spiderman 2 (the full length one), there is a song with an orchestra and choir (like a chanting) that is played for the last 45 seconds or so.

I can't get the song out of my head and am hoping that somebody can tell me who it is (the orchestra/choir) and what the name is. I looked on the Spiderman soundtrack on BestBuy.com but it wasn't on there.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I'm not sure if one of these is the one you mean, but they were used in theatrical trailer...

"Lacrimosa"
"Orch and Choir Rise"
"Switchback Instrumental"

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I'm not sure if one of these is the one you mean, but they were used in theatrical trailer...

"Lacrimosa"
"Orch and Choir Rise"
"Switchback Instrumental"

I will check those out, thank you. It's probably Orch and Choir Rise.

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
I think it might be the lacrimosa one, theres a lot of forums with similar questions and answers giving that one around on the net.

Just wish i could get hold of it. I think they should have put it on the Motion Picture score as a bonus track or something because so many people like it but its so hard to get hold of. Done by some company called immediete music i think and i don't think you can get there music at the moment?

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"