Blizzard Entertainment Movie Pls!

Tools    

Thursday Is Best
now this has prplexed me for a long while. Blizzard entertainment makes some of the best games. ie: Starcraft(exp), Diablo(1,2,2exp), Warcraft(2,3,3exp).

Those are the origanals. The plots are very ingenious and different and one thing ive also notices about Blizzards games is that they have THE best cinematics ive ever seen in a game using computer graphics. Y DONT THEY MAKE A MOVIE?!?!?!?!? i mean if done right and all it could turn out very good. If Blizzard is so ingenious to come up with these plot lines y not use some of those ideas to make a movie??? share your thoughts on this..

Starship troopers somewhat related to starcraft..could've been better tho..
Ive heard rumors about a Diablo move but those rumors are old and i havent seen any other updated proof.

why bother the story line and ending is pretty predictable

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
aren't most stories .......... or 99.9% of action movies? can you name an action movie where the hero loses?

Anyways to answer the question I think it is just simply because Bilzzard is very small man power wise and their resources are being stretched thin as it is

Thursday Is Best
actually storylines are pretty unpredictible with blizzard. for example, warcraft 3: Frozen Throne was very unuecpected for me at the and, espeically since its left with a cliffhanger. and the diablo story line about stones and emons and lords and differenet things that get so indepth, you really dont know whats gunna happen.

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
Have you actually played a Blizzard game all the way through? They are not too predictable. Star Craft's storyline for example. The human race is almost entirely wiped out and the evil empire of the Zerg conquer the universe.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

in response to kaizersose about the good guy dying. T2/T3, dawn of the dead depending on which ending, Alien series and much more.