Which character has the highest kill count?

Tools    

Which movie/TV character has the most kills? Not including superheroes aliens robots demigods etc. Also the kills have to be with bullets hands or weaponry, no explosives where someone can get hundreds of kills with one throw of a grenade.

The ones I could think of 👇

John Wick..430 kills throughout the four chapters. Odd bits of trivia that might blow your mind. There was a real sniper called Simo Hayha who fought against the Soviet Union. He had 505 confirmed kills which is more than John Wick a fictional character.

Ender has a pretty high kill count.

BKB
Which movie/TV character has the most kills? Not including superheroes aliens robots demigods etc. Also the kills have to be with bullets hands or weaponry, no explosives where someone can get hundreds of kills with one throw of a grenade.

The ones I could think of 👇

John Wick..430 kills throughout the four chapters. Odd bits of trivia that might blow your mind. There was a real sniper called Simo Hayha who fought against the Soviet Union. He had 505 confirmed kills which is more than John Wick a fictional character.
Actually, it was a staggering 439 kills and took a Blind man to finish him, provided Hollywood doesn't go through with a 5th installment.. Much like the Bourne movies, The BOURNE ULTIMATUM had closure.. JOHN WICK 4 ended with Closure.. Let's not ruin it

With 77 kills in the introductory film, 128 kills in Chapter 2, 94 kills in the third part and 140 kills in the latest instalment, the total number of kills in the entire John Wick franchise stands at a jaw-dropping 439.

What character is this from?
Ender Wiggins from Ender's Game. He genocides an entire species in a decisive battle in a moment depending on his genius.

You have to set parameters.
  1. Do all the kills have to happen in one film (or can it be in a film series)?
  2. Do all the kills have to be depicted on screen? If so, must we see each decedent fall or can we see a mass destroyed (e.g., a crowd, a building, a planet)?
  3. Does the character have to act alone or can s/he delegate?
  4. Do assists count?
  5. Do the kills have to be the result of single combat? If so, what counts as "single combat"? Can the killer use guns and bombs or only swords and fists?
Without parameters, our highest kill-count characters will be planet-killers like Grand-Moff Tarkin, Ender, Nero, and Thanos (do his count, because they don't stay dead--again, parameters).

Ender Wiggins from Ender's Game. He genocides an entire species in a decisive battle in a moment depending on his genius.

You have to set parameters.
  1. Do all the kills have to happen in one film (or can it be in a film series)?
  2. Do all the kills have to be depicted on screen? If so, must we see each decedent fall or can we see a mass destroyed (e.g., a crowd, a building, a planet)?
  3. Does the character have to act alone or can s/he delegate?
  4. Do assists count?
  5. Do the kills have to be the result of single combat? If so, what counts as "single combat"? Can the killer use guns and bombs or only swords and fists?
Without parameters, our highest kill-count characters will be planet-killers like Grand-Moff Tarkin, Ender, Nero, and Thanos (do his count, because they don't stay dead--again, parameters).

No assisted kills
The kills must be shown on screen
It can be a collection of kills throughout an entire series or film trilogy. And the character has to kill his opponents first hand either by bullet sword or other weaponry. I already stated though no superpowered characters or aliens or robots or bombs 🤙

Godzilla

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hot Shots Part Deux.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Matrix killed an entire island military with a handful of guns he could carry on him.

I don't think he's the one with the most, but Jack Bauer has 309 confirmed on-screen kills through 24.

I guess it doesn't top Godzilla, but the internet tells me the Disney character Mulan might have a kill count of somewhere between 1400 and 2000.