40.91%
9 votes
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
4.55%
1 votes
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Shake well before opening.
the first terminator started a revolution, t2 kicked ass, and t3 sucked huge donkey balls. It didnt even have edward furlong. I vote for T2.

Get off my island
You can't see who voted for what anymore? Ah well. I picked 1. 2 was excellent, but the first one blew me away the first time I saw it

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I agree with Mr. M. The first one is one of my 3 favorite movies ever.

Edit: I found Furlong to be pretty annoying in T2.

I'll go with T2, in spite of Furlong. He had his moments, and has talent, but was a tad obnoxious at times. Robert Patrick more than made up for that, however.

the main battle seems to be between t2 and t1. I think we can all agree that t3 was a steaming pile of **** and that t1 and t2 both crap happiness. I thought edward furlong's performance in t2 was great and the movie itself was just great. t2 had a lot of pressure put on it to live up to the first and it did more so than just live up to its expectations. It raised the bar. The first blew me away but it seems that T1 and T2 were opened up to seperate generations. I myself saw t2 first and maybe thats why i like it the best but if i had seen t1 first i would probably still like t2 the most.

Originally Posted by Private Joker
I think we can all agree that t3 was a steaming pile of ****
Uh, not really.

I loved it. It wasn't as good as T2, but few films are. It was worthy of the series. I'm still stunned by the fact that a fair number of Terminator fans have such a distaste for it. I have to presume that nostalgia's overriding reason, much in the way it has for many comparing the new Star Wars films to the old ones.

i dont think it was worthy to be a terminator movie. I think arnold wanted money and some last minute fame before announcing his choice to run for governor. it was the stereotypical action movie. Hot model actress evil robot vs. undying classic robot who everyone likes. Tactics used to draw in large crowds of people. And no one cared about the characters. They could've died at the end and i would have been like 'eh, at least it wasn't edward furlong.' in fact, they should've died earlier in the movie so everyone in the theater could go get a refund and rent T2. Maybe its just another terminator, without all the goodness.

i dont think it was worthy to be a terminator movie. I think arnold wanted money and some last minute fame before announcing his choice to run for governor.
1 - He's already got buttloads of money.

2 - I'm virtually positive he agreed to do the film long before the recall was announced.

it was the stereotypical action movie. Hot model actress evil robot vs. undying classic robot who everyone likes.
Oh, hell yeah. God knows we've seen that a million times.

Tactics used to draw in large crowds of people. And no one cared about the characters. They could've died at the end and i would have been like 'eh, at least it wasn't edward furlong.' in fact, they should've died earlier in the movie so everyone in the theater could go get a refund and rent T2. Maybe its just another terminator, without all the goodness.
Speak for yourself. I cared about the characters, and even if I didn't, I didn't necessarily have to to enjoy the film. It is a sci-fi action adventure, after all.

I had low expectations for T3, especially as I dislike T2 so. But I had a boatload of fun at T3 and thought it was a terrific summer movie, only overshadowed by Pirates of the Caribbean, which was even more fun and came out a couple weeks later. But overall, I'd definitely recommend Rise of the Machines.

Judgement Day on the other hand....

In case you couldn't guess, the low-budget pulpy original Terminator gets my vote. No contest.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

damn u veterans and ure great counter point abilities. i dont like T3, u do, end of discussion.

BANNED
Definitely the original. T2 kicked ass and Arnold put forward a brilliant performance, but the original was the most original and one of the best movies I have ever seen.

i picked T2...i agree with Mr M, the first one blew me away too...but Linda Hamilton in T2 holds major hero status for me

Do you know my poetry?
The Terminator : Best Terminator Film
T2 : Judgement Day : Super Awesome action movie
T3 : Rise of The Machines : Very good movie for the series

The Terminator was just a classic, it was a low-budget movie from 1984 yet the special effects (which I say) were totally awesome.T2 was a better action film but the story from the original was much better, but this one's special effects were just amazing, and T3 was an awesome summer film to see in theaters, and I'm kind of glad Eddie Furlong didn't come back for T3, sure he was good in T2, but everything he did after that sucked, example Detriot rock city. Nick Stahl is just a great actor, alot more better than furlong I say.

The original for me.

Ezikiel - and I'm kind of glad Eddie Furlong didn't come back for T3, sure he was good in T2, but everything he did after that sucked, example Detriot rock city.

hey hey, edward furlong did american history X cmon.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
T2 was the best: T1 was a good action movie, but T2 had a whole emotional appeal that T1 didn't have (except maybe a few moments between Kyle and Sarah) but the whole idea of a machine learning to value human life was. . . awesome.

T3. . . wasn't terrible. I snuck into the movies (not paying for my ticket) but I still expected to hate it, but I had to see it anyway. I thought that it did the franchise justice, but let's be frank: TX was a pansy (T-1000 coulda kicked her @$$!)! We all loved the Arnold from T2, but that one was destroyed along with all the value he had for human life he had gained. The best part of the whole movie was when Arnold put on those stupid sunglasses and then promptly crushed them (showing that machines do have a sense of taste!)

I voted for T1. T2 was good, but I really hated Edward Furlong's character in it. On the other hand I loved him in Detroit Rock City. Must have just been a bad part to begin with. I haven't seen T3, but I'll always love T1.

Terminator:Sarah Conner?
Sarah:Yes. . .BLAM!!!!

I ate all your bees.
T2 without a doubt, T1 was great but T2 just took it to a whole new level. T3 was great fun, but no T2.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
T1 the original and the best, Arnie rocks as a bad guy, you can believe that this guy is the ultimate killing machine, he's wasted as a good guy.