Movie Idea (Terminator In Beverly Hills)

Tools    

The Terminator was sent to the past to kill Axel Foley, because in the future, the cops will use special blaster tech to fight off the robots.
He arrived near the police station, and Rosewood saw him, he got scared by the strange electric waves around the terminator.
The Terminator goes to Axel Foley's house, and suddenly finds a strange guy, who he grabs and asks him 'Where is Axel Foley'. Strange guys answers 'I am searching for him too',
They went to the roof and saw Axel and some woman leaving a mall and so the strange guy used his sniper rifle to kill the woman, but he missed and instead blew up a gas station nearby.
Axel: We must go!! Woman: What's goin on?!
They drive to the house and go to the roof..
Terminator: Hm
Sniper: You are on your own now!
Sniper jumps down and dies.
Terminator grabs the rifle and also jumps down.
Suddenly, a bunch of police cars drive out of nowhere, and terminator explodes a few of them, but escapes.

At the police station:
Sheriff: Rosewood, Taggart, you must get this criminal to the police station! NOW!

Meanwhile Terminator has been chasing Axel on a truck, but he crashed into Mcdonalds and had to run away.

General: Sheriff, this threat is too big. We must get some better power to fight it.
Rosewood and Taggart went to kill the TERMINATOR.
They shot him with a bazooka and the newest chaingun, but Terminator caught them and shot them.
Ambulance came to grab them.
(AT THE HOSPITAL)
Axel: NO!! He killed you!
Rosewood: I don't want to die.... ehhkea..(dies)
Taggart: me...ajfahskjf...too...akfjsak. (dies)

Axel: give me the phone now!!!!
Nurse: here
Axel: It's time...

OCP, Chicago: we've received a phone call from YOU. WHAT do you want?
Axel: i have 2 dead bodies and i want you to turn them into robocops. They were cops before death.
OCP: 100,000,000$ for each
Axel: Deal.

NOT FINISHED YET STILL WRITING

I will finish this tomorrow but gotta say, the ending is awesome, axel puts banana into terminator's tailpipe and his head explodes

did u like it?

Come on guys