Happy 2nd Anniversary, Wolfsbane!

Tools    

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY,
WOLFSBANE!

Gosh, it seems like only yesterday
you were almost winning Survivor 4: Latveria.

3rd place isn't bad, though.

Maybe someday you'll be 1st place.
Or 2nd place.

At least you weren't 5th place.
Or 8th place.
Or 13th place.
Though... I think you were 13th place once... right?
Somehow I'm feeling like you were......

Anyway, Happy Anniversary.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	werewolf.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	27226   Click image for larger version

Name:	Moon.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	27227   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wolf.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	27228  

Perhaps you should make some sort of game just for alt accounts?
Damn, some people probably wouldn't know about this because it was mostly confined to Survivor or they haven't been around. Way to ruin the 'meta' of this thread

The alternate accounts should be banned. All alternate accounts should be because the main purpose theyre used for now is to cheat at tourneys, games, and act as "sock puppets". Almost half the accounts in the Survivor game now havent even been here one year.

Pretty sure someone said one of the mods has the Santa Clause alt, can't remember who it is though. I say ban the mod keep the alt... and mod him!

Also i'm not on board with alts being banned because of the malicious rumours about my good friends Psychic Isaac and Dorothy Michaels.

Alts are usually banned when we notice them. We make the occasional exception for harmless jokes that are just trying to be funny, and not really trying to deceive anyone. Obviously if more people abuse this leniency it'll go away, but at the moment I'm fine with a few existing, provided they meet that criteria.