The Rodent's Top 100 Movies... For Now

→ in
Tools    

It's that time of year again...
Got a solid Top 100 I think this year, I usually end up with people scratching their heads at my choices...

I'm using my default of using Wiki for the headers/posters, until I get to the Top 10 where I've made some artwork that ties into the little squiggly pictures in my Reviews Thread (plus the thread header is tied in too)...

... I've also got a new Top 10...

Here t'is...

Out of my Top 100... and also a kind of special mention for these films. It's not that I don't like them any more, it's just that the shufty round has seen them out of the 100.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan
Star Trek III: The Search For Spock
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
Star Trek Generations
Star Trek First Contact
Star Trek Insurrection
Star Trek Nemesis
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
TRON
TRON Legacy
The Mist
Kick-Ass 2
Kick-Ass
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End

I've decided to go 5 at a time (5 per day), up to the Top 20, then go 2 a day... makes the whole thing a bit quicker...

Just been talking about these... GB2 makes the cut as well, simply because of the recent news... I now see that GB2 isn't that bad...

Ghostbusters 2

Man Of Steel

Back To The Future Part 3

Back To The Future

Back To The Future Part 2

I flat out hated Man of Steel. But the Back to the Future trilogy is a classic. And far too low IMO. Ghostbuster 2 I always liked. Sure it is a big step down from the first one, but I still always enjoyed it. But Ghostbusters is still the best.

Master of My Domain
Hey, the pic you used in the first post looks awfully similar to this year's Mofie theme.

Looking forward to this list, gave rep for the Back to the Future trilogy. And I think Man of Steel is crap, so it's currently 2 against 1.

Sod it... going to be up all night, big storm outside...

The Expendables 3

Die Hard

Bill And Ted’s Bogus Journey

Jeepers Creepers

Young Guns

Found a love for the Ex films, the 80s child in me is drawn to them. Young Guns has dropped a long way down though. Bill And Ted is a new entry, refound my love for the franchise recently.

Yeah, it's been gradually going down the list over the years... it'll probably stay in the 90s from now on tbh. It'll always have a special place in my heart, but there are so many movies I like more these days.

Stephen King’s IT

Dog Soldiers

Die Hard With A Vengeance

Judgment Night

The Big Lebowski

IT is a new entry, I think Judgment Night is too, can't remember if it made the last list...
Lebowski has dropped a little and the others I think are about the same as last time.