Scream: The TV Series

Tools    

Tonight at 10 (Eastern Standard Time) on MTV:

SCREAM

The TV Series

I haven't been overly psyched about it, but since it's Scream, I guess I'll watch it and see how it is. I prefer Scream movies, but, apparently there's never going to be another one.

The mask is different on the show:

Unfortunately.

Anyway, talk about the Scream show, if you're watching it.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SCREAM.jpg
Views:	2723
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	21897   Click image for larger version

Name:	mask.PNG
Views:	2319
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	21898  

I'm gonna watch it, but I'm not expecting it to be good. And I'm still pissed they changed the mask.

I'm gonna watch it, but I'm not expecting it to be good. And I'm still pissed they changed the mask.
I don't even really wanna watch it. I wish it wasn't coming on so it'll be one less thing to deal with. But I'm curious.

If it shows up on Hulu or Netflixs... I will give it a chance

I like they are doing a Minority Report tv series as well.

If it shows up on Hulu or Netflix... I will give it a chance

I like they are doing a Minority Report tv series as well.
I agree. I'll probably catch this when it streams. I'm actually more interested in the Minority Report TV series.

Boring. I turned off the first episode after 45 minutes.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be... but Scream just isn't people who have nothing to do with Sidney Prescott, and a killer who doesn't even wear the original Ghostface mask.

The season finale comes on in just a few minutes here. I'm not sure when it's on in other places (maybe the same time? just a few minutes).

I haven't really been watching it... although I've sorta been following it. They should be revealing the killer tonight. I'm excited to see who it is even though I haven't really been watching the show... it's still Scream, you know?

Plus with Wes Craven dying the other day, I thought I should mention it. Five minutes to go.

Good God, I turn on MTV and it looks like Miley Cyrus is hosting a drag queen concert.

Sexy, is this worth watching?
I wish I had actually been following it religiously. It actually sounds kind of decent.

They just gave respect to Wes Craven before the show started.

Yeah, this looks good. I mean, it has a stupid, modern teenagery feel that I don't like, but it actually seems like a pretty decent Scream show.

I'll probably check it out. I'm sure even if it's no good, it'll be stupid fun.

I didn't even know about this. I'm too late to check it out. Oh well!

if this ends up on Netflix maybe i'll watch it. I actually liked Scream 4 unlike many.
I also like Scream 4. I like them all, but in the first Scream movie, I knew who did it, right away. In Scream 2, I knew one, but never figured out the other. For Scream 3, I didn't guess it. I can't remember if I did or not for Scream 4. I've only seen it once, quite a bit ago.

They are all on Netflix. They have been, for awhile now. Well, 1-3 are, but I'm not positive about the 4th movie. I bought it, anyways, through Amazon streaming. I have the others on DVD.

This show is mediocre. It's not bad, but it is boring, and when dealing with something like the Scream franchise I think that's actually worse than being bad. They try to capture the same tone as the original, which is really hard to do because TV has less violence available. I would have tried to make it its own thing, and just try to rely on being funny and craft interesting characters because of how hard it is for a 50 minute fling with heavy content restrictions to be truly scary.

It's really not bad, though. I enjoyed tonight's show.

There's going to be a second season, so there's more to come. It's not over.

I'm waiting for it to be available on Hulu this fall and then I'll watch it.