Rodent's Newest Top 100... 2014-2015

→ in
Tools    

My last Top 100 thread has more than one Top 100 in it, and has sat unused for quite a while...

Some of the same and also a bunch of new entries... relatively new Top 10 as well...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Haven't seen the first two, but Night of the Living Dead is awesome.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Star Trek III: The Search For Spock

X-Men: First Class

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

4 now to round up to 91... the rest coming tomorrow... shall carry this on I think, 3, 3 then 4... will take 10 days altogether...

You guys are gonna hate this line up though

Prometheus

Man Of Steel

Star Trek Generations

Dog Soldiers

It's one reason it ended up at 100th... I love them all tbh even Final Frontier, but yeah, even though I love it, FF is my "least" fave.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Star Trek III: The Search For Spock

X-Men: First Class

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Three great movies. I'm not sure that Star Trek III: The Search for Spock should be a Top 100 movie, but it definitely deserves more credit than most people give it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Man Of Steel

Star Trek Generations

* rep for Star Trek Generations, another great Star Trek movie, but I strongly disagree with Man Of Steel. I usually like most superhero movies, but I didn't like anything about that movie, especially the casting. Terrible casting choices across the board.

The Voyage Home and Night of the Living Dead are my two favorites so far.
They're quite different, but for both

I usually like most superhero movies, but I didn't like anything about that movie, especially the casting. Terrible casting choices across the board.
The cast was the only thing that made it watchable.