Haven, yeah that TV series.........

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I am a big fan of the TV show Haven, it comes on the SciFi channel or however you spell it now, I am surprised their is not already a thread of any kind for this show. The show is going into it's 5th season and for anybody out their that has watched this show I think their are some loose ends............
The Barn is only supposed to appear for Audrey Parker (Emily Rose), so when the real Audrey Parker shows up and goes into the barn than loses her memory what is the deal with that. That is pretty much my biggest question with the series.

Yeah since the 5th season started I haven't watched it, but I have been binge watching all the episodes from season 1-4
courtesy or Netflix
and the above is my biggest question............

Seriously I can't be the only fan of this show, it's actually pretty good, and Emily Rose is really hot. I am guessing it's been so long between seasons because she was pregnant, you could definitely see it in season 4.

But help me understand the real Audrey Parker and the Barn in like season 2, how did the barn show up for her and how did she get in when it should only open for the new and improved Audrey Parker.

I think I started, but I'm not sure how far I got. A couple of episodes, maybe? I don't really remember much.

I'm a big Haven fan, but the Season 5 premier was a bit of a let down. The story in general has got a bit too complicated for its own good. I liked the first 3 seasons because they made great stand alone episodes (similar to the X-Files) as well as being hooked into a larger story, but the larger story has taken over now. I hope they'll bring back some of that original episode style.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is anyone else disappointed with "Haven" this year?

They seem to have gotten off track with the current storyline, and it just seems to keep dragging on. Hopefully they will save Audrey soon, and the show will get back to normal.