Cool Star Wars Items

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here or not, but this is just too cool not to share.

Please note that I am NOT selling this item. I do not NOT know anything about the company selling this item. If you decide to buy this item, please do your own research about the item and the company first.

Star Wars Mold Trays for Ice Cubes, Baking, or Play-Doh

Cakes, ice, and chocolate take on the shapes of famous Star Wars characters or ships with this collection of hardy silicone molds. The molds can withstand both freezing and baking temperatures, and their flexible silicone construction makes it easy to pop out ice or confections when ready. Some molds even have a functional benefit—the Death Star creates an ice globe with minimal surface area, so it'll keep juice or cocktails cold without watering them down as fast as regular ice cubes or a snowman's tears.

Please note that I am NOT selling this item. I do not NOT know anything about the company selling this item. If you decide to buy this item, please do your own research about the item and the company first.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-star...r-baking-trays

A frozen Han Solo ice tray, that's just genious!

I was a huge mark for the action figures way back when the original movie came out. Star Wars was the first movie to truly make as huge splash on the retail market.

I remember tearing apart the house trying to find my missing Jawa.

Yes this was just a drawn on piece of cardboard, and yes I had one. Back in the 1970's Star Wars figures were like gold to little kids.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I still have Star Wars toys, figures and ships all over the house, including all the Burger King toys, the Star Wars Mr. Potato Heads, an animated talking Yoda, a programmable R2-D2, ornaments, and a whole bunch of M&Ms dressed up as Star Wars characters.

I'd like to say that the toys are only here for the kids, but then I'd have to go out and get some kids.

I'm sure you're all aware of it, but that first one reminded me of the fridge.

Then, of course, there's the greatest piece of Star Wars merchandising ever created. Seriously, until lightsabers become a reality, this'll be it.

I'm not even a Star Wars geek and I'd kill for one of those.

Sideshow Collectibles has some pretty cool stuff... like this 12inch scale Jabba the Hutt with his throne and creature pack. Its scaled to the 12inch action figures of the characters...

They have many of the characters from the films and even Han in Carbonite...

Luke with TaunTaun

If this were at a auction, Id bid on it.

Remember when McDonalds had those Star Wars glasses? These arent those but reminded me of them.

Lightsaber lip-balm!

Lightsaber candle holder!

An At-At Walker made out of Bacon!

Worn at an actual Star Wars themed wedding. What a lucky guy.

Your next project at the office.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Sideshow Collectibles has some pretty cool stuff... like this 12inch scale Jabba the Hutt with his throne and creature pack. Its scaled to the 12inch action figures of the characters...

seems like its missing something...

seems like its missing something...

Did you notice the second picture of Jabba posted? it had his creature pack and other accessories.. Leia in Boussh disguise and Bib Fortuna figure with him, even has Salacious Crumb sitting before him.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Ha, the impressions that get made on a 3 year old.