Can someone suggest a Great Love and Romance movie for today?

Tools    

Hi Everyone, I would like to watch a Love & Romance movie today. Can someone suggest one, please? And, I prefer happy ends

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The Great Gatsby is a more current movie, and is highly regarded for its happy-ending.

Thank you very much

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Romance movie? Only Empire of the Senses.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

An Officer and a Gentleman (1982)

Sabrina (1954)

The Sure Thing (1985)

Silver Linings Playbook (2012)

Pretty Woman (1990)

Before Sunrise (1995)

When Harry Met Sally (1989)

These are a few good movies that focus almost purely on a classic romantic story.

(Yes, I like Pretty Woman...)

Thanks Everyone for the suggestions
I will now see which movies of that list I can find for today. I haven't watched any romantic movies for a very long time. Thanks again

Casablanca is a great movie indeed. A closest friend of mine has once sent it to me.

Lord High Filmquisitor
The following is a ranked list of my favorite Romance movies (or, at least, movies with romance as a central enough theme / concept that I would count it as such). The underlined ones are probably the ones that are closest to what you're looking for (happy endings and whatnot). Hopefully some of these will help.

1. The Artist
2. Casablanca
3. Brokeback Mountain
4. The General
5. Hamlet (1996)

6. The Princess and the Frog
7. Forrest Gump
8. 3-Iron
9. Drive
10. Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

11. Enchanted
12. Hairspray (2007)
13. Cold Mountain
14. Beauty and the Beast (1991)
15. Howl's Moving Castle

16. Let the Right One In
17. The Illusionist (2006)
18. Silver Linings Playbook
19. Much Ado About Nothing (2013)
20. Monsoon Wedding

21. King Kong (2005)
22. Pocahontas
23. Midnight in Paris
24. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
25. Memoirs of a Geisha

I think I will be watching Pretty Woman
Let's see if I can find it for tonight. Thanks again Cobpyth.

I have read several times about Brokeback Mountain - I might like this movie as well, I have however seen unrealistically happy end movies similar to this one, and at the moment I prefer a happy end movie
Thank you Arcanis - tonight I will see what the other movies in the list are about.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Pretty Woman is a fun one. I hope that you enjoy it.

Brokeback Mountain is an amazing film, but it most certainly does not end happily: just a warning if you do decide to watch it.

I have a secret for turning every movie in life into a happy end one
Everything which can fail now, will return as Good - 5, 10 15 years later. And I am sure that at some point only the Good will stay
If you know what you want, everything becomes Possible.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I feel like I should mention that I was joking about The Great Gatsby having a happy-ending, I thought that somebody would point it out, and they didn't. Hmm...

Love and Other Drugs? For only slightly excelling past the standard rom-com, the movie does have a pretty strong representation of somebody with Parkinson, which is sad, but it has a heart-warming, albeit bittersweet, ending.

You don't need to mention it, McConnaughay
I am first reading parts of the plot before deciding to watch a movie.
And why would anyone disagree?
I presonally think of bad end movies as of unfinished paintings: the solution is what makes them complete and beautiful. So I see The Great Gatsby book/movie as simply unfinished. Thanks for the suggestions

No argument regarding BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. It does not end happily, but for a great love story, it's hard to beat. Actually, there are a lot of great romance movies that don't end happily, depending on your point of view...GONE WITH THE WIND and THE WAY WE WERE come to mind. Two of the greatest love stories ever filmed but the leads do not end up together.