The Conspiracy (2012) - Was the avatar chat room featured real? Which one was it?

Tools    

In the 2012 version of The Conspiracy - actor (Alan C. Peterson), plays Terrance, a high profile Conspiracy Activist. In the first five minutes of this movie, two researchers visit him at his home and we are introduced to a part of his online network of contacts via an online chat room site called "Conspiracy Cafe" virtual chat room - 600,714 members. Terrance calls his avatar 'T-Rex' and introduces himself to another member 'Firefly'. Does anyone recognize this online avatar chatroom? If so, what is it's name and url?

Perhaps the director simply created a simulation of a chatroom, but I'm guessing the avatar animations derive from an existing 'real' online avatar chatroom platform.

I didn't see the thing in question, but 99% of websites utilized in the plots of TV shows are completely fictional. They're almost never real.
Thanks Yoda, If that's the case, I'm hoping someone recognizes the featured movie avatar chat platform, as being something similar to a real online avatar website or app. Wonder if I can ask the director or one of the producers this question?