Worst Celebrity Douchebag You've Ever Met?

Tools    

Mine was James Hettfield of Metallica in 1988 - utter ********, I am sad to say. He is nothing like the public persona he promotes and is a total smarmy coward wanker. And no, it wasn't catching him on a bad day. Its a long story that involved a near on punch up (well, it was) with he and I.

Probably make me out to be a total douche - but you asked: I worked soup kitchens in the late 80's - just a volunteer vibe. Had a couple of female friends only 16 at the time loved Hetttfield, knew they were playing Dublin on the Monday and Tuesday; knew I was in Dublin city (its very small) where they would be staying and most probably have a beer in the local metal bar, and could I get Hettfield's autograph if on the off chance I bumped into him; I'm a metal head myself so chances are high as I frequented Bruxelles bar myself. I didn't meet him there, I met him on Grafton street, just down the road from the metal bar he was heading to with his minions, body guards, hangers on, sycophants etc. I asked him for the autographs; the c**t looks at me like I have two heads. Looks me up and down, sighs, like its the greatest hardship in his life - looks at his minions - they sychophant. So Hettfield asks me my name? I say its not for me, its for two friends of mine. He f**king loses it with me and starts yelling abuse at me. I'm not a tough guy, I hate violence, but I can handle myself - I tell the twat to calm down, either sign them or f**k off -- I didn't care much at that stage - I'd done a full stint with the homeless and was worn out - just wanted to go home to bed. He shoves me then. YEah, f**kin' shoves me in the chest and yells more insults, I shoved him back and sent him on his ass, told him to leave it. Minders jump in as Hettfield is getting up, two American beefy dudes, and start shoving me - one is looking to get my hands behind me so Hettfield can throw a punch. Two guys, homeless lads who I have given soup to, clothes etc, had seen this (these guys are hardcore - I mean hardcore) start knocking Hettfield's goons off me. Leaving Hettfield, as one of them said: "Let them sort it out." By this stage I was so f**king annoyed I wanted to kill the spoilt little c**t and I bitch slap the f**ker in the face, screaming at him, "C'mon then!!" Hettfiled had that terrified bunny in the head lights look. He ducked behind a bunch of chicks, yelling no need for it. I screamed at him, I only wanted 2 f**kin autographs for 2 female friends of mine. He sees an out and says "sure, buddy, what are their names." It defused after that. Coward rat. It makes me look like a right dick though.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
That's actually a cool story where you defeated a celebrity douche.

You need a different avatar. There's someone here who already uses that avatar. I can't remember his name, but it's the guy with the bad constipation issues.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That sounds surreal. I hope you didn't have a fight with Axl Rose as well.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I once got in a nasty hair pulling fight with Susan Powter.

I won.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	susan_powter_weight.jpg
Views:	2377
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	11581  

That sounds surreal. I hope you didn't have a fight with Axl Rose as well.
Lol. no. That was back in my youth, I was what 19, 20 when that happened. TBH, I wish I'd ripped his head off when I had the chance (I'm too mellow for my own good) - he started it - by the time the cops would have arrived I could have hospitalized him and had him sucking air through a tube in his neck. Dochcebag got way out of his safety zone there. He hadn't counted on his minders meeting a few cats I know (I have seriously looked after - still do to this day -- not the guys in that row, both are dead now R.I.P.). He's a coward - I let it go when I saw the fear in his eyes, with his minders neutralized. At least 50, maybe more saw him cower that day. Stupid f**k underestimated an Irishman's temper. He signed in the end lol

That's actually a cool story where you defeated a celebrity douche.
Not really - its one where you walk off thinking did I do the right thing? I was exhausted that day, Why didn't I shut it? We had a temp soup place in an area that the council shut down that day (they only allow mobile soup units) - that was about 1, 2 in the p.m. I dunno - I had a beer in Bruxelles, left to go down to my car to go home - wallop HETTFIELD. "Ah, the two girls want your autograph." FATE!

Lol. A friend of mine (a secretary at the time) got me AC/DC's autographs in Litton Lane Studio in 1990 - she never mentioned getting attacked by AC/DC Lol.

You need a different avatar. There's someone here who already uses that avatar. I can't remember his name, but it's the guy with the bad constipation issues.
Who is he? What is his job? I am Patrick Bateman: “I'm into, oh murders and executions mostly. It depends."

Great story man, and glad you won. Those guys are a shallow lot, meaning all of Metallica.

Yeah I remember having to kick The Rocks ass. He got pissy so I had to sort him out.

Great story man, and glad you won. Those guys are a shallow lot, meaning all of Metallica.

Yeah I remember having to kick The Rocks ass. He got pissy so I had to sort him out.

Cheers, about the only row I've ever been in since then really, believe it or not? I was brought up in Foster care, different families. Never really suffered violence. None actually - I was very lucky.

This story confirms a few things I always feared about those guys. Cannot stand anyone with and attitude like that. The second he sighed I'd have told him where to go. Well done!

I once met some of the guys in Mastodon in a bar in Belfast. They were the complete opposite. Got talking to a guy who turned out to be their sound engineer and he invited us to their table. We initially declined, thinking they wouldn't want a couple of hangers on. But they were the nicest dudes. Get their rounds in too, which is important.

The only celebrity Ive ever met and talked with was Clayton Moore who played the Lone Ranger on TV. He seemed like a nice down-to-earth guy.

My dad met Ward Bond one time, he said he was a real a-hole.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I probably mentioned this before, but I rode on the subway once with Spike Lee, who was making fun of white people with his friend and acting like a real dick.

I met Sexy Celebrity. It was online, though. Does it count?
I was wondering when someone would finally take a crack at me.

I can't say I've ever had a douchey experience with a celeb..

at the cinevegas film festival I saw dennis hopper and britney spears. dennis hopper was walking around with his hand over his face practically begging not to be stopped and recognized. britney had 4 body guards the size of doorways..

this past july in vegas i saw jimmel kimmel taking a chick back to his room at like 3 or 4 am. I made eye contact and he gave me this 'please don't bother me, i'm trying to bang this chick' look so I didn't say anything to him. actually i didn't even acknowledge him, only to later realize I should have at least given him a wink

that's going to be my go-to from now on when I recognize celebrities but don't want to be a pest.

That's about my only bad experience with a douche celeb. Met some real ********, but none as aggressive as Hettfield. Mind you he was young back in those days same as me. I'd probably slip a disc if I got in a row now lol.