The Tourist

→ in
Tools    

I just watched The Tourist the other day with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Overall I thought the movie was worth watching, and I was entertained. I figured it out pretty much right away, I do like the whole espionage secret service and all those types of characteristics in a movie. I do like Johnny Depp too I think he is a very talented actor and I enjoy most of his films. Anyways if you have seen this movie or have any suggestions of similar movies please do tell

Agreed that it was at least worth watching in terms of entertainment value of two well known actors. Johnny Depp was (as always) great actor and fun little twist at the end concerning his character.

Angelina Jolie admitted in an interview with Vogue Magazine that the only reason she agreed to do this movie was because she knew it would be a "quick shoot" in Venice, Italy.

Not quite as good as i expected but ok.

My favourite one - loved gorgeuous Angelina and the scenery a lot!

I recommend the original French film called Anthony Zimmer, and it's got the gorgeous Sophie Marceau in the lead and also Yvan Attal playing the role Johnny Depp played in the remake.

Ditto. I haven't even bothered to see the remake. Anthony Zimmer is one of my guilty pleasures. There's a great in-joke in the film; the character says he's changed his face through massive reconstructive surgery, but if you notice, they botched the right ear. That's just a natural irregularity of Yvan Attal's face.

It's not really my kind of film so first I watched it just for the main actors. But finally I found that film really entertaining and funny. Of course the end was a bit predictable but that doesn't ruin the plot.