I NEED to find the title of this movie!! HELP ME!!

Tools    

I have been searching for this peticular movie for years! I am not sure if it was a movie or a made for TV movie. I'm pretty sure it is from the 90's. It is a teenage movie about 2 highschool girls. One popular and one not. The popular girl has rich parents and a hot older brother. The not so popular girl lives with her mom above her grandpa's deli. Anyways they get into trouble or a fight with eachother (something along those lines) anyways the Principle of their school( i think its the principle) makes them trade lives. They have to switch houses and live like eachother. Anyways from what I remember they kind of become friends and the rich popular girl takes the not popular girl shopping and they buy those different colored doc marten boots that were in in the 90's. I forget how they switch back but at the end they go to a 1930's themed prom and the popular girls hot brother takes the not popular girl to the prom and I think they end up dating. I have no idea who is in this and what year or if its made for tv. But I need to find this movie!!!! HELP!!!

"The Great Mom Swap"
1995, Made-for-TV

Starring Shelley Fabares ("Coach", "The Donna Reed Show") and Valerie Harper ("Rhoda") as the mothers of the two girls with a supporting role for Sid Caesar, it originally aired on ABC.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh my gosh!!! That is totally the movie! How ever did you find that?? No one ever knows what i'm talking about! You made my day! Thanks a million!!!