Happy birthday spudracer

Tools    

Spudly Baby this is the day that people first saw you naked

You are seen everywhere you tart you

Love ya mate

Happy New Year from Philly!
Happy Birthday!

Here is a spudster for you to spud away in.

Oops! The hotlink fairies spirited it away.

I am half agony, half hope.
Happy Birthday, Hot Potato!

Johann von Goethe

Happy Birthday Spud!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Happy Birthday! Where did you go? Did they send you so far under the ground that you cannot contact us anymore?

"I like them French fried potaters."

Happy Berfday Spudly!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Brthday Spuds hope you have a good one!

Hope you had a good one and can come hang out a little more soon!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is the time of year where I find birthday threads I've inexplicably missed.

Well, 'inexplicably' is a downright untruth. I don't visit this section near often enough.

Happy belated birthday, anyway. Not that your actual birthday was in any way belated, it's just that my happiness about said event was. And not through choice, let me tell you - right now I'm as happy as any Irishman has the right to be whenever the word 'spud' gets mentioned.

Which is a lot.

oh wow, i missed this one too! Happy bday man!